Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event (16228 Views)

Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / PHOTOS Of Former President, Jonathan Drinking Alcohol Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
deji68:
abio make u ask them oo..no almajiri school built in his name... I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any
charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization .... cool cool
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Buhari was once an administrator of this country, right?
Kindly show us things he did for his state and home town, Daura.
I'm waiting.

Meanwhile
GEJ achievements in Kaduna
These questions were relevant during the campaign.

Same with Jona's paper achievements.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have you heard that Katsina state as a whole had no university until GEJ came to build one for them?
Is it the whole of Otuoke that is suffering from water shortage or just a clan? Unlike the northerners who have general shortage of water.
Have you evr heard that Buhari ever so much as dug a hole, how much more a borehole?
Does Bayelsa state have a university or not?
cool

What has Buhari contributed to his hometown?
How has he helped his people get better in terms of mental emancipation?
Does any of his kids school in the country?

Apart from the anti-corruption stance, which is highly debatable...
What other policies did he install?
Is it still news to you that Buhari was deemed a failed administrator in the 1980s?

Lol. Most of ll these universities GEJ built were just avenues to steal money. Most are not even nearing half way completed!
My dear. Issorite ok? You love GEJ because he said you Igbos are his backbone. Fine. Clap for yourselves. But always have it at the back of your minds that his own people have since moved on and even decamped while you remain here offering yourselves as Abobakus. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by francizy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

That's how it's done. Prove the contrary or abstain.

http://www.hydroworksng.com/project-daura_water_supply_project

Fulaman, I don't know who's lying between you and Vanguard oh! grin

“Buhari never gave Daura any preferential treatment when he was head of state or when he was chairman of the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund) and I’m sure he will not do it now.” The only project instigated by the former military ruler was a 130-kilometre (81-mile) road to Kano, designed to boost trade with the commercial hub and neighbouring Niger to the north, Mali and Libya."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/daura-celebrates-otuoke-commiserates-after-election/

By the way, GEJ built a Uni in Otuoke na.. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sowell26:
I'm good. You?
Do you find what I wrote up there hilarious? Those are the facts . A lot of the Oronians don't seem care about their land,it's just a shame .Someone has to do it. In life you have to defend your pride, advertise your product or self because no one else is going to do it for you.Even when there's no hope,just keep believing.
I just feel sorry for the Oronians because they have no voice.I took time out my schedule to fight for my father land even though I could simply ignore it and move on with my life.I take the injustice personal.

I didn't find your write up hilarious my dear bro. I just laughed at the way you silenced the oversabi boy.
Oron will get there my dear. Just lil more patience and faith wink
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

These questions were relevant during the campaign.

Same with Jona's paper achievements.

This does not answer my question.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
francizy:

I know insults would trail your replies. Its quite typical. However, you failed to prove to me how Fela would have been wrong for singing about Buhari's loot. Maybe it was the reason you resorted to insult.

What are the insults?
Naïve = (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.
"the rather naive young man had been totally misled" Synonyms: innocent, unsophisticated, artless, ingenuous, inexperienced, guileless, unworldly, trusting;

Gullible = easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
Synonyms = credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent, inexperienced, unworldly, green; More

By the way, I do know that Buhari's Military govt was rocked with that scandal. Well, he's a Nigerian after all:

From the CPC campaign, it acknowledged there was a scandal of 53 suitcases by countering the PDP by alleging that PDP itself was rocked with scandals. I love this!!! cheesy
No substance in this; just conjecture and representation of your imagination.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol. Most of ll these universities GEJ built were just avenues to steal money. Most are not even nearing half way completed!
My dear. Issorite ok? You love GEJ because he said you Igbos are his backbone. Fine. Clap for yourselves. But always have it at the back of your minds that his own people have since moved on and even decamped while you remain here offering yourselves as Abobakus. Well done.

Such puerile tribal bigotry.
You're not making sense!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

This does not answer my question.
I answered them earlier.

The other things were what I termed them.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Stop this foolish lies. listen to Buhari maiden coup speech and repent.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/183847-from-the-archive-buharis-first-speech-as-nigerias-military-head-of-state-in-december-1983.html
I give up on you. Despite clearly saying "even if we agree for a minute ...", you still failed to understand the point.

What happened to the other part of the post? No answers to them?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Such puerile tribal bigotry.
You're not making sense!
She makes perfect sense than the cheap lies you spam the thread with.

Elections are over Miz.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

[s]Lol. Most of ll these universities GEJ built were just avenues to steal money. Most are not even nearing half way completed!
My dear. Issorite ok? You love GEJ because he said you Igbos are his backbone. Fine. Clap for yourselves. [size=14pt]But always have it at the back of your minds that his own people have since moved on[/size] and even decamped while you remain here offering yourselves as Abobakus. Well done.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]She makes perfect sense than the cheap lies you spam the thread with.

Elections are over Miz[/s].

Why won't foolish people make sense to their kind.

Sure she will to you in the face of obvious failure in defending your empty lies.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Aww. I must have really hit a sore spot. Sorry dear.
Gosh! These people are so emotional! cry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

What are Buhari's legacies?
News has it that businesses suffered in his time.

If he didn't do philantropy, kindly show eveidence of what he did in his over 15 years out of the corridors of power.
zSurely, there must be a manifesto, something that attests to his sagacity as a leader.
I'm waiting.
His legacies: intolerance for corruption and indiscipline. Ability to fight insurgency as he did with Maitatsine Sect then. They're the main reason he won the election.

The 2nd part of your post is irrelevant. You said more than this b4 the election and your candidate was beaten mercilessly. Deal with it and wait till 2019. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

[s]Aww. I must have really hit a sore spot. Sorry dear.
Gosh! These people are so emotional! cry[/s]

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !! I can sense a vain attempt to cover up your shame.

You claim to be from AKS, yet chose to use "[size=14pt]his people[/size]" which connotes the SS.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I give up on you. Despite clearly saying "even if we agree for a minute ...", you still failed to understand the point.

What happened to the other part of the post? No answers to them?

Lying liar, you tried stating that even in the event of an occurrence, no law was broken.

Do you understand the definition of "smuggling" ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !! I can sense a vain attempt to cover up your shame.

You claim to be from AKS, yet chose to use "[size=14pt]his people[/size]" which connotes the SS.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I obviously meant it in the Ijaw sense. Obviously. These people sha. Always grasping at straws to prove empty points. O ma se o. This just not normal anymore. UNA DON PARA!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Lying liar, you tried stating that in the event of an occurrence, no law was broken.

Do you understand the definition of "smuggling"
You still don't get it. There was nothing like 53 suitcases with dollars stuffed in them.

It is not just possible. It's an IMPOSSIBILITY to bring raw cash (dollars) from another country without it being detected at the departure airport.

Think. Reason. Reflect. Ponder. Ruminate.
God has given you brain for a purpose!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I obviously meant it in the Ijaw sense. Obviously. These people sha. Always grasping at straws to prove empty points. O ma se o. This just not normal anymore. UNA DON PARA!

The only obvious thing here is your deliberate lies. Jona avid supporters were from the SS and the SE.

In your bigoted view , you castigated the SE and then emphasized that "his people" i.e the SS have moved on.

Lame duck lady , be real for once.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Macelliot(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:
90% of South South men who are not Pastors and over 40 years dey shack. Leave matter.

Proudly South South though. Repping Oron Nation. wink
What made you a South-southerner?
Your father is Yoruba and your mother is from Akwa ibom. Then tell me, how does that makes you a south-southerner?
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by MizMyColi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]His legacies: intolerance for corruption and indiscipline. Ability to fight insurgency as he did with Maitatsine Sect then. They're the main reason he won the election.[/s]

Just these two.
Let's look at them cursorily...

1. What time tested systems was put in place to check this corruption according to the epistle of saint Buhari.
Isn't it a thing of curiousity to know that a man you lot so defend and eulogize only has two legacies which cannot be attributed as substantiative and substainable in the long run?
The issue of his certificate still hangs. Don't even bring in the Nigerian army is with it angle.
If they are, what stops them from publishing.

2. If he stopped Maitstasine like you claim, why hasn't he promulgated strategic steps to decimate BH.
Your argument holds no water.

The 2nd part of your post is irrelevant. You said more than this b4 the election and your candidate was beaten mercilessly. Deal with it and wait till 2019. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep evading the question.
Whatever rocks your boatcheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

The only obvious thing here is your deliberate lies. Jona avid supporters were from the SS and the SE.

In your bigoted view , you castigated the SE and then emphasized that "his people" i.e the SS have moved on.

Lame duck lady , be real for once.

And speaking of SS, how many SS people do you see still crying and being over emotional about GEJ's loss? Many may not have warmed up to Buhari yet but they are just doing siddon look now while getting on with their personal lives. So please give us a break ok? And don't bother quoting me anymore cos I've realized that arguing with bigots who can never see anything good about other tribes yields zero results. You can keep chatting with Passigshot if he still wishes to indulge you

Good afternoon.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Macelliot:

What made you a South-southerner?
Your father is Yoruba and your mother is from Akwa ibom. Then tell me, how does that makes you a south-southerner?

Is it the father you gave me? Go and dig out where I said my father is Yoruba. Oloshi jatijati. Abobaku oshi. Ndi ara of the highest order. Unam ikot akamba. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Please don't quote me anymore. I just kent deal.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]You still don't get it. There was nothing like 53 suitcases with dollars stuffed in them.

It is not just possible. It's an IMPOSSIBILITY to bring raw cash (dollars) from another country without it being detected at the departure airport.

Think. Reason. Reflect. Ponder. Ruminate.
God has given you brain for a purpose![/s]

Impossible is nothing.

[size=14pt]After all the same Buhari tried to do the "impossible" by crating Umaru dikko back to Nigeria . If not for a tip off from dikko aide the impossibility would have been possible.[/size]

You are not talking to a fellow wan.king zombie like sweetlemon. grin
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just these two.
Let's look at them cursorily...

1. What time tested systems was put in place to check this corruption according to the epistle of saint Buhari.
Isn't it a thing of curiousity to know that a man you lot so defend and eulogize only has two legacies which cannot be attributed as substantiative and substainable in the long run?
The issue of his certificate still hangs. Don't even bring in the Nigerian army is with it angle.
If they are, what stops them from publishing.
Campaigns have gone with the elections, my friend. Stop hallucinating!

2. If he stopped Maitstasine like you claim, why hasn't he promulgated strategic steps to decimate BH.
Your argument holds no water.

Keep evading the question.
Whatever rocks your boatcheesy
A kid of eight or seven years will understand that to destroy is easier than to repair. Jona iiresponsibly allowed BH to fester for 5.5 years and you expect it to be wiped out in three months? You're beginning to sound very ridiculous to say the least.
The efforts being put together now have achieved far better result than what the clueless man achieved with BH.

At least, BH are no longer able to engage our military in daring confrontation as they did during the clueless era. The suicide bombings are being contained too. Within the last two weeks, we've unfortunately recorded about three or four of such bombings unlike in June and July when there was hardly a gap of two days inbetween their strikes.

Cure yourself of bigotry. Jonathan is HISTORY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
Rad1cal:

Impossible is nothing.

[b]After all the same Buhari tried to do the "impossible" by crating Umaru dikko back to Nigeria . If not for a tip off from dikko aide the impossibility would have been possible.

You are not talking to a fellow wan.king zombie like sweetlemon. grin
[/s]
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sweetlemon:

And speaking of SS, how many SS people do you see still crying and being over emotional about GEJ's loss? Many may not have warmed up to Buhari yet but they are just doing siddon look now while getting on with their personal lives. So please give us a break ok. And don't bother quoting me anymore cos I've realized that arguing with bigots who can never see anything good about other tribes yields zero results. You can keep chatting with Passigshot if he still wishes to indulge you

Good afternoon.

You are very shameless being and a pathetic liar.

When i confronted you initially you lied that you were referring to his "Ijaw" brothers. Now you are singing discordant tunes. Shame on you.

Sweetlemon:

You claim to be from AKS a SS enclave yet refer to them in third party terms like "His people" "They".

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Campaigns have gone with the elections, my friend. Stop hallucinating!

A kid of eight or seven years will understand that to destroy is easier than to repair. Jona iiresponsibly allowed BH to fester for 5.5 years and you expect it to be wiped out in three months? You're beginning to sound very ridiculous to say the least.
The efforts being put together now have achieved far better result than what the clueless man achieved with BH.

At least, BH are no longer able to engage our military in daring confrontation as they did during the clueless era. The suicide bombings are being contained too. Within the last two weeks, we've unfortunately recorded about three or four of such bombings unlike in June and July when there was hardly a gap of two days inbetween their strikes.

Cure yourself of bigotry. Jonathan is HISTORY!

Lying liar take it.

Buhari has no excuse for botching all the progress that was recorded before his ascendancy.

It is not known what spell Buhari has cast on Nigerians, but the loss of nearly 1,000 lives in almost two months has not generated the kind of admonishment Jonathan faced in similar circumstances.

The pattern of recent attacks has been almost monotonous: identify a crowded location, hit it with a suicide bomber.

He may not have danced away at campaign rallies immediately after Boko Haram attacks like his predecessor, but he has yet to personally visit a single blast scene, and official government statements on the killings have been sparse.

Aside from relocating the military command centre to Borno state on his first day in office, travelling out of the country to solicit the help of world leaders in battling the insurgents, and sacking his predecessor's service chiefs and national security adviser, Nigeria can hardly point to a single Boko Haram success story under Buhari.

https://www.thecable.ng/return-boko-haram-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Lying liar take it.

https://www.thecable.ng/return-boko-haram-buhari
Tod, what you've presented has actually supported my point that August has witnessed less bombings than June and July.
Grow up!
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rad1cal: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Tod, what you've presented has actually supported my point that August has witnessed less bombings than June and July.
Grow up!

Silly, what i presented showed you a renewed BH onslaught despite gains from the previous admin.

Do you need simple lessons in comprehension ?

When you quote me, please be reminded am not your regular dull zombie wank3r like sweetlemon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugezu: "Jonathan And PDP Were Not Good, But This APC Is A Colossal Disaster" / Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Osun 2022: APC, PDP Scuffle Leave Five Injured In Ede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.