Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event (16163 Views)

Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / PHOTOS Of Former President, Jonathan Drinking Alcohol Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm so sorry guys. I just had to do this having laughed my lungs out this evening on seeing this photo.
@Ruben Abati, I guess he was drinking Ribeana here?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by ladyF(f): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol but he doesn't drink, they said....

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Immanueladebol(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Lol but he doesn't drink, they said....
shey u dy mind dm

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by babadem2much(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
That is not Ribena is KREST SODA WATER.
What is the problem with people?
Abatti you see wetin ur mouth don cause, dis man no send you to yarn with him jollification.

Where are the people here?

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by sdindan: 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
so everything drinkable now is an alcohol. You pple should leave this man alone.

29 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
90% of South South men who are not Pastors and over 40 years dey shack. Leave matter.

Proudly South South though. Repping Oron Nation. wink

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by olaafirst: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
He prefer ogogoro Dan all dis one now

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
sdindan:
so everything drinkable now is an alcohol.
You pple should leave this man alone.

No o it's not alcohol na. Na Ribeana. Can't you see the bottle?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
olaafirst:
He prefer ogogoro Dan all dis one now

That's not Moet o. Na hot drink be dis. Look at the bottles well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Nelkoko: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Jona drink e concern anybody?......@least e bettter pass baba wey dey use buta do him own as if him wan do ablution

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Only great people are talked about

The attention OBJ seeks through excessive talk , Jonathan gets on a platter of gold without stress

Click like if you agree with the assertion above. cool

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by sdindan: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

so taking alcohol is a sin in ur place. in my own place isn't a sin. so leave that man to rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by sdindan: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

so taking alcohol is a sin in ur place. in my own place isn't a sin. so leave that man to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by CharliParker: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oga Jona drinking alcoholic since

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
sdindan:
so everything drinkable now is an alcohol.
You pple should leave this man alone.

That my friend, is a bottle of Hennessey Cognac (40% alcohol), and Jona is not using a mixer which makes him a strong, clueless man.

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

That my friend, is a bottle of Hennessey Cognac (40% alcohol) Jona is guzzling.

There are 3 bottles there o. One even looks like full spirit.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

There are 3 bottles there o. One even looks like full spirit.

That one even looks like Russian Select Vodka, the devils saliva itself.

No wonder he forgot they were fetching water from a soak-way in Otuoke grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by sdindan: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

That my friend, is a bottle of Hennessey Cognac (40% alcohol), and Jona is not using a mixer which makes him a strong, clueless man.

Is there now water in Otuoke or are they still using the soak-away?
with this ur name I will never take you serious.
you suppose to be in Sambisa With ur cows
not here. I knw ur religion of Pis condemned alcoholic
But Jonas own doesn't.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

That one even looks like Russian Select Vodka, the devils saliva itself.

No wonder he forgot they were fetching water from a soak-way in Otuoke grin

grin grin grin Abeg leave my Jona o.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
sdindan:

with this ur name I will never take you serious.
you suppose to be in Sambisa With ur cows
not here. I knw ur religion of Pis condemned alcoholic
But Jonas own doesn't.

No you know nothing about me, you're completely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by sdindan: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
fulanimafia:

No you know nothing about me, you're completely wrong.
By their fruits will shall know them"
I know u by your local name
FULANI +MAFIA = FULANIMAFIA
so what else is there to know again,?
Maybe u are from Wild wild west just answered the name to attack Jonathan and pdp
cos u hardly remove ur eyes whenever u saw a trend on them.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Austin4lif: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
I remember those days in school, south south guys will not allow us rest by arguing that they are marginalized by not allowing them to rule Nigeria. Nigeria gave GEJ to rule and they helped in sending him away. My question is that can we say SS people did nt behave foolishly? Cos the never supported their Son fully. Even if Buhari stole the whole of Nigeria, the average Hausa man will not insult him. My own opinion, SS will never Rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by fulanimafia: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
sdindan:

[s]By their fruits will shall know them"
I know u by your local name
FULANI +MAFIA = FULANIMAFIA
so what else is there to know again,?
Maybe u are from Wild wild west just answered the name to attack Jonathan and pdp
cos u hardly remove ur eyes whenever u saw a trend on them.[/s]

Grow up.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Eboski(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
ftg
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Eboski(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
ftp
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
I remember those days in school, south south guys will not allow us rest by arguing that they are marginalized by not allowing them to rule Nigeria. Nigeria gave GEJ to rule and they helped in sending him away. My question is that can we say SS people did nt behave foolishly? Cos the never supported their Son fully. Even if Buhari stole the whole of Nigeria, the average Hausa man will not insult him. My own opinion, SS will never Rule Nigeria again.

And what are you trying to say? That we should have blindly supported him even though he didn't even deem it fit to provide portable water for his home town?
Well thank God we are much smarter! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I don't know why some people prefer to die of ethnic poison. So we should have held on to Jona for dear life because we don't have the likes of Pat Utomi, Donald Duke and even Akpabio sef to give us a better reputation in Nigeria? When I keep praising Yoruba politics some people still won't understand. OBJ's worst critics were Yorubas dammit! Haba! Gosh!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Rukkydelta(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
Please can you state your reasons with quality evidence ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Austin4lif: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

And what are you trying to say? That we should have blindly supported him even though he didn't even deem it fit to provide portable water for his home town?
Well thank God we are much smarter! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I don't know why some people prefer to die of ethnic poison. So we should have held on to Jona for dear life because we don't have the likes of Pat Utomi, Donald Duke and even Akpabio sef to give us a better reputation in Nigeria? When I keep praising Yoruba politics some people still won't understand. OBJ's worst critics were Yorubas dammit! Haba! Gosh!
if he had provided swam water or table water to his people, gullible minds like u will still complain that he is being sectional.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Sweetlemon(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
if he had provided swam water or table water to his people, gullible minds like u will still complain that he is being sectional.

That's rich coming from you undecided
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Ilekeh(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
My favorite clueless cowboy.
Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by Austin4lif: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

That's rich coming from you undecided
young woman go and wash plates

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event by segebobo: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Austin4lif:

Is it not the same GEJ from south south that was massively supported fat & wide in 2011. The Nigeria I'm seeing today is advancing beyond that mentality (with the exception of a myopic few). If he had performed excellently, not only the south south, but majority of the nation would have voted massively for him.
Like @sweetlemon said Obasanjo's major critics were the yorubas... The same tribe he originated from

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Fires Back At Fayose With An Epic Reply / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.