Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (76047 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

lol abeg that one no dey o. Romance kwpa
Haba!!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by femi4: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Haba!!!
You dey show us your finger, When are we putting ring on your finger?
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2015
femi4:
You dey show us your finger, When are we putting ring on your finger?
Na my e-sweries never give me ooo smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by wristbangle: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm trying to figure out how ladies found in these places are different from the ones found in other venues. The lady you might see in buka or mama put might not be able to afford top restaurants so she settles for the cheaper meal. I can't address the points one after the other but any lady can be found in these places on almost an even scale. Even the Jezebel.

The idea that a homely lady is someone who doesn't revel in a particular act or visit certain places is more holier and wife-able than others is obsolete and has no bearing. If anyone still harbours the mentality that a lady who attends church programs almost everyday of the week is better than the ones who hardly does they should dismiss it. That lady you see in the church everyday could be deadlier than the one who parties and clubs weekends.

I support your claim brother.

Sometimes I believe ladies who have lived rough life camouflage under the wimps of pretence to seek husband when their market value in other places has been dilapidated.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by oweman: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2015
What of those skimpy dressed ;ciga smoking babes in IPodo Ikeja are they bad ?
Well one is wedding this weekend .

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by franksam2009: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
IS IT ALL ABOUT FOOD?
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2015
someone should please define wife material for me
I don't understand
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by 400billionman: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
1. Market (Food)

2. Bank.

3. Inside public transportation specifically (Tricycle)

All fine girls must goto back and market. And I find it funny that these ladies like dressing sexiest while going to bank to impress male bankers who also have the sole purpose of lashing the finest girls..
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Ahasuerus2:

Home of fake identities
lmao!not true cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2015
cbrass:

Don't mind him joh, you are right grin
very very,thnks cheesy u just dey disappear these dys cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2015
passionate88:
Facebook twitter, etc I go green but nairaland.com, na lie.... na frauds full here
Dey don fraud u bf? cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2015
What gives me great pleasure in my passion for freelance writing is the number of views and response and more importantly is the number of blogs i see my write up and i honestly feel privileged to have my writeup shared but at least it will make a lot of sense if you can give credit to the source.

This topic is presently on over 15blogs but just one asked for my permission and added nairaland as he web source.

At least write nairaland as the original web source if you don't want to put the writer's name and more appalling is the fact that many of the bloggers deliberately removed the section where i listed nairaland at #7..Na wa o! confirmed case of lifting with impunity

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by innocent1(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2015
If she is your wife, even if you pick her on the street where she is selling her body you will know. You only get those funny attitude in a woman when she is not your wife. Please marry your friend!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by ptolomes: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Where one meets the love of there live is not a question of place, but of mind set, you can meet great women in the Wrong places but it takes great strength and focus to see the shimmer in the midst of the rot
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by tranxo(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
WizyTechs:
NYSC camp nko

join the free browsing trend @........

[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
NYSC is where you meet your future ex.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2015
What about ladies outside Lagos who don't do BRT bus terminal.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
What about ladies outside Lagos who don't do BRT bus terminal.

LOL! Other parameters dey nah.

Honestly its not about not having money for regular buses because i don't see any much difference in the two but if you are the impatient type you can never wait in line for a BRT bus that is not even in sight.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by dmola(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad werin do dis onw mouth cheesy
Hey babe u stay in lagos cos ur look n curves is appealing
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
dmola:

Hey babe u stay in lagos cos ur look n curves is appealing
undecided where is d curve? cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
ptolomes:
Where one meets the love of there live is not a question of place, but of mind set, you can meet great women in the Wrong places but it takes great strength and focus to see the shimmer in the midst of the rot

Very right and sometimes you get angry with yourself for loving a certain person who is totally offbeat from what you want and the more you try to distant yourself from such the more difficult it becomes.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by blessedly(f): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm trying to figure out how ladies found in these places are different from the ones found in other venues. The lady you might see in buka or mama put might not be able to afford top restaurants so she settles for the cheaper meal. I can't address the points one after the other but any lady can be found in these places on almost an even scale. Even the Jezebel.

The idea that a homely lady is someone who doesn't revel in a particular act or visit certain places is more holier and wife-able than others is obsolete and has no bearing. If anyone still harbours the mentality that a lady who attends church programs almost everyday of the week is better than the ones who hardly does they should dismiss it. That lady you see in the church everyday could be deadlier than the one who parties and clubs weekends.

God bless you for this; you saved me the stress of writing.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Second comment dis week wey make
Serious sense
Oga ronald one small stout for u grin ..
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by AONO: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2015
If u get ur wife on nairaland she will leave u when she get another guy on dollarland
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by zicoraads: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

Can you imagine .
How many times I don see sweet guys for the ogogoro section of shopping malls. smiley smiley

I dey dear, how far?
I de oooo...I trust you are good too.

Ogogoro joint ke? shocked
Wetin de carry you go ogogoro joint?
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by dmola(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided where is d curve? cheesy
Invite me over lemme shw......meanwhile u haven't answered mi q.....it vry important
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Of-course i reiterated all you wrote in my first paragraph but nevertheless if you think deep, you will see a great deal of rationalism in the list of places.

Most times trust me man,its not about not having money to eat ina big time restaurant but its about been real and down to earth that makes a lady rather branch a good amala joint or ofe sala cafe to eat sumptuous meals for a decent fee that would cost even more than double at a high brow restaurant.

I have a friend that would rather spend 2k eating a wrap of amala with beaf at any of these big time restaurants rather than spending N500 to eat same or even much more in a clean decent mama put. I do not take that as classy but been wasteful and pure unwarranted effizy which is definitely not a good sign of prudence.

If you think deep, you will see real sense in all tye places i wrote except you just don't ant to see it that way.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by AzontoGhost(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Falsehood about other countries in what sense please?

I wonder why you seconded a baseless argument of a lady pics looking Nigerian or not and i don't know how many ladies in Nigeria you have ever come across to decipher how a Nigerian lady should look. So until i put a vividly black woman before i wil pass the message or is it that the kitchen is too sophisticated to be seen in Nigeria? Gosh!

Go to Rivers state and see diversity in looks then go to the east and you will marvel so please lets talk about something more meaningful abeg.
Hey man, I didnt get time to read your post ok?
And I am not supporting any one, the fact is I don't know what the B££F is all about..
If it is not falsehood, then TELL ME!!
What shows that women from Ghana, Benin rep and Togo have peculiar looks unlike the Nigerian counterparts and to add, "Because of this Nigeria is blessed
WHO IS CURSED?
Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Hey man, I didnt get time to read your post ok?
And I am not supporting any one, the fact is I don't know what the B££F is all about..
If it is not falsehood, then TELL ME!!
What shows that women from Ghana, Benin rep and Togo have peculiar looks unlike the Nigerian counterparts and to add, "Because of this Nigeria is blessed
WHO IS CURSED?
Mtcheeeeeeew

ooops!

Sorry if that got into you and i presume you are from outside Nigeria.

Trust me man i was only making an innocent comment about Nigeria been blessed with diversity of facial looks unlike other countries whose nationality have a form of homogeneity in facial looks so please foregive me if that sounded offensive.

My writing that Nigeria is blessed does not mean other citizens of countries with a look alike face are cursed biko. Emabinu.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by AzontoGhost(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

ooops!

Sorry if that got into you and i presume you are from outside Nigeria.

Trust me man i was only making an innocent comment about Nigeria been blessed with diversity of facial looks unlike other countries whose nationality have a form of homogeneity in facial looks so please foregive me if that sounded offensive.

My writing that Nigeria is blessed does not mean other citizens of countries with a look alike face are cursed biko. Emabinu.
That's better. ..lolx
The fact is there is diversity of facial looks everywhere you may find yourself on this planet.
This is not just about 9ja only.
The level/degree of diversity is what I can't talk about Though.
Shalom
# what is Emabinu
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by maryhaam(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
adesegun121:

pity ursef am a married man and i meet my adorable hajjia.. My mum, my darling, my everything, my baby mama, my sweetheart on internet... Facebook..
We are living happily now..
With a cute baby boy..

So don't pity me.. Pity ursef ok..

She's from ijebu ode..

Ijebu babe rock's
you are lucky alhamdulilahi for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.