Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (76053 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by oakson: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
gwas:

One can as well find original first class harlots in these places.

They are everywhere cheesy
grin like empty hen... You no go kill me I swear grin grin grin
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by oakson: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
totorimi:
There are no more wife materials these days what we have are desperate women who are ready to do anything to become Mrs somebody. When you talk of wife finding wife materials in all the places you mentioned there you will meet aunties who have crossed the borderline waiting for any unfortunate guy to fall into their trap.
The only true wife material that exists today are probably the new born children but sorry they ain't ready for you.
shit happens though... So does miracle! So don't give up cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by queebeediva(f): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2015
britzz:

MOMENT OF TRUTH, DEAR QUEEBEEDIVA, ARE YOU A WIFE MATERIAL? ONE TRUTHFUL ANSWER PLEASE!! NO SECOND SERMON
by all starndard YES I an more than a wife material but am a special and intresting woman + a blessing to my generation. Please choose your answer .
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by queebeediva(f): 5:37am On Aug 27, 2015
oakson:
grin like empty hen... You no go kill me I swear grin grin grin
what you see as harlot others sees as precious so becareful of your chooice of words!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2015
queebeediva:
by all starndard YES I an more than a wife material but am a special and intresting woman + a blessing to my generation. Please choose your answer .

You are married i presume.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
totorimi:
There are no more wife materials these days what we have are desperate women who are ready to do anything to become Mrs somebody. When you talk of wife finding wife materials in all the places you mentioned there you will meet aunties who have crossed the borderline waiting for any unfortunate guy to fall into their trap.
The only true wife material that exists today are probably the new born children but sorry they ain't ready for you.

My brother my past experience has made me understand that those you call desperate are indeed the real deal.

From experience i have realized that most women are wired the same way and it is either you settle for a lady who have experienced shits and ready to settle down or you go for a naive lady who may eventually go out to see life and at the end also learn from experience and sit tight.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chai! I don create threads for this nairaland o.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
NICOGRAVITY:

Sir, you nailed it. A lady introduced me to my wife, i met her during my NYSC, we became very close and best of friends. When I told her I want to settle down, she said she got someone she can trust and very reliable wife material.
Travelled down, saw her, went back to base, proposed over the phone, next time we were seeing was wedding day. We have 3 Children and it's 9 years now.
We are best of friends and have an enviable marriage.. Jesus Christ is Lord.

WoW!

I always tell ladies that real men know what they want... No long thing.. Sharp and straight to the point... No time wasting.

Its been about 6years you posted this... So how are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.