Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (75993 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by maryhaam(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
ptolomes:
Where one meets the love of there live is not a question of place, but of mind set, you can meet great women in the Wrong places but it takes great strength and focus to see the shimmer in the midst of the rot
agreed

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2015
AzontoGhost:

That's better. ..lolx
The fact is there is diversity of facial looks everywhere you may find yourself on this planet.
This is not just about 9ja only.
The level/degree of diversity is what I can't talk about Though.
Shalom
# what is Emabinu

Emabinu is a yoruba language that means please dont be angry.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Revolva(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wat of inside hotel....these days dey r d best wife materials
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by mutumina75: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:
Before i go ahead to list these places,i must state emphatically that women are women. I know plenty of people in great relationships that have met in places like pubs and dance clubs. same goes for super markets and sidewalks. there are skanky bitches every where and there are awesome chicks everywhere so the list does not apply 100%.

Nevertheless,in my opinion,i have meticulously sieved out great places where men can have a real good chance of meeting ladies who will most likely make good house wives and mothers and while some may sound realistic to you,some may sound odd and outright funny but i will try my best to give a concise and brief reason why i chose these places so lets take a ride.

1.The food market: You will likely see ladies who are well groomed in kitchen affairs in the food market especially in the section where great experience is needed in deciphering good food items from bad ones and of-course a lady who understands how to stock the kitchen will have a good idea of how to make good meals and the way to a man's heart stil remains through his stomach.

2.Catering Schools
: Trust me,most ladies in catering schools are definitely interested in learning the kitchen tricks and i can't stress it enough that a lady who knows how to cook very well will definitely make her husband happy.

3.The mid-week religious gathering
: Yes you will be wondering why i chose the mid-week. The truth is that any lady can go to church on Sundays or to jumait service on Fridays but it takes a lady who is really close to GOD or have the love for GOD to go to religious gathering during the week when she can as well be at home watching telemudo and a lady who loves GOD will surely love her family.

4.Marriage classes : Make no mistake about this,a single lady attending marriage classes is definitely interested in making her future marriage secured and when you find any single and searching lady in this meeting please go for her and you will most likely never regret it.

5.BRT BUS TERMINAL: I know this will come as a surprise to many people but it may interest you that waiting to get into a BRT bus most times requires lots of patience and a lady who can be patient enough to wait in line for a BRT bus to show up will most likely be patient with her hubby through trying times lol!

6.Mama put joint:Yes very very funny but think about it.Many ladies prefer the effizy of going to big time fast food joints just to form butty and would rather prefer to eat pizza in these restaurants whereas the worms in their belly are yearning for good amala with gbegiri and ewedu soup with choice meat or any decent meal.So if you see a lady in mama put restaurant innocently swallowing her amala please pay attention to her because she is likely to be a down to heart zero-effizy and humble lady which are good qualities of a wife material.

7.Nairaland food,family and religion section: This is very realistic because the internet is one place where you can be yourself and on nairaland forum we have various sections you can visit uninhibited so if you see any single lady viewing the family,religion or food section asides front page topics then she is truly religious,family oriented and naturally inclined to food matters so tell me if such a lady will not make a great wife?

8.Her work place: Definitely ladies who have groomed themselves to be financially independent and busy doing one thing or the other rather than jumping from one place to another with different guys are likely suitable as wife materials.

I guess i have tried and you are free to add yours.
Nairaland food,family and religion section
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by bosunjohns(m): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:
Before i go ahead to list these places,i must state emphatically that women are women. I know plenty of people in great relationships that have met in places like pubs and dance clubs. same goes for super markets and sidewalks. there are skanky bitches every where and there are awesome chicks everywhere so the list does not apply 100%.

Nevertheless,in my opinion,i have meticulously sieved out great places where men can have a real good chance of meeting ladies who will most likely make good house wives and mothers and while some may sound realistic to you,some may sound odd and outright funny but i will try my best to give a concise and brief reason why i chose these places so lets take a ride.

1.The food market: You will likely see ladies who are well groomed in kitchen affairs in the food market especially in the section where great experience is needed in deciphering good food items from bad ones and of-course a lady who understands how to stock the kitchen will have a good idea of how to make good meals and the way to a man's heart stil remains through his stomach.

2.Catering Schools
: Trust me,most ladies in catering schools are definitely interested in learning the kitchen tricks and i can't stress it enough that a lady who knows how to cook very well will definitely make her husband happy.

3.The mid-week religious gathering
: Yes you will be wondering why i chose the mid-week. The truth is that any lady can go to church on Sundays or to jumait service on Fridays but it takes a lady who is really close to GOD or have the love for GOD to go to religious gathering during the week when she can as well be at home watching telemudo and a lady who loves GOD will surely love her family.

4.Marriage classes : Make no mistake about this,a single lady attending marriage classes is definitely interested in making her future marriage secured and when you find any single and searching lady in this meeting please go for her and you will most likely never regret it.

5.BRT BUS TERMINAL: I know this will come as a surprise to many people but it may interest you that waiting to get into a BRT bus most times requires lots of patience and a lady who can be patient enough to wait in line for a BRT bus to show up will most likely be patient with her hubby through trying times lol!

6.Mama put joint:Yes very very funny but think about it.Many ladies prefer the effizy of going to big time fast food joints just to form butty and would rather prefer to eat pizza in these restaurants whereas the worms in their belly are yearning for good amala with gbegiri and ewedu soup with choice meat or any decent meal.So if you see a lady in mama put restaurant innocently swallowing her amala please pay attention to her because she is likely to be a down to heart zero-effizy and humble lady which are good qualities of a wife material.

7.Nairaland food,family and religion section: This is very realistic because the internet is one place where you can be yourself and on nairaland forum we have various sections you can visit uninhibited so if you see any single lady viewing the family,religion or food section asides front page topics then she is truly religious,family oriented and naturally inclined to food matters so tell me if such a lady will not make a great wife?

8.Her work place: Definitely ladies who have groomed themselves to be financially independent and busy doing one thing or the other rather than jumping from one place to another with different guys are likely suitable as wife materials.

I guess i have tried and you are free to add yours.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
very very,thnks cheesy u just dey disappear these dys cheesy

No be so dear, na work o cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by fajani(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
no place you can't meet ur women, a place where God has designed for both of you to meet... you will see many bad girls now patronising family,religion section now cos you guys think that it's where the wife Materials are.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by NICOGRAVITY: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

I actually prefer wooing a lady based on recommendation rather than trial and error.

If an elderly woman says a lady is good or lady tells you that her friend is decent please trust her word 80% because ladies are ladies worst enemy and for her to tell you "my friend is ok" then she probably is but if a guy tells you my friend is very ok please take a deep breadth before believing such.

Sir, you nailed it. A lady introduced me to my wife, i met her during my NYSC, we became very close and best of friends. When I told her I want to settle down, she said she got someone she can trust and very reliable wife material.
Travelled down, saw her, went back to base, proposed over the phone, next time we were seeing was wedding day. We have 3 Children and it's 9 years now.
We are best of friends and have an enviable marriage.. Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Food, Religion and family section indeed...lol..let me just shut my mouth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by AzontoGhost(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Emabinu is a yoruba language that means please dont be angry.
wow.. okay, I have got a new term #Emabinu In my language, Asante twi, I will say "mepawoky3w mma wobo mmfu".. Yours look too short to mean that long statement to me tho... tongue
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
AzontoGhost:

wow..
okay, I have got a new term #Emabinu
In my language, Asante twi, I will say "mepawoky3w mma wobo mmfu"..
Yours look too short to mean that long statement to me tho... tongue

lol!

My regards to the beautiful Ghanian ladies and im kindda considering marying from Ghana lol!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

Sir, you nailed it. A lady introduced me to my wife, i met her during my NYSC, we became very close and best of friends. When I told her I want to settle down, she said she got someone she can trust and very reliable wife material.
Travelled down, saw her, went back to base, proposed over the phone, next time we were seeing was wedding day. We have 3 Children and it's 9 years now.
We are best of friends and have an enviable marriage.. Jesus Christ is Lord.

This is exactly what i want to write about this evening captioned "Dating and courtship are deceits from the pits of hell".

It will be an eye opener for many people.

Congrats bro,i really envy you.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

This is exactly what i want to write about this evening captioned "Dating and courtship,a deceit from the pits of hell".

I will wait for that! *Abeg cc. Me cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

I will wait for that! *Abeg cc. Me cheesy

LOL!

Trust me, every unmarried lady will wise up after reading the mind boggling piece.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Omotayor123(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

LOL!

Trust me, every unmarried lady will wise up after reading the mind boggling piece.
wink
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
It depends on the definition of the man's 'wife material'. Some cud even get from ashiawo joint.

Especially upcoming artist cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by emmyblackky(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
How can you conclude dat girls found in these places are wife materials? How can a girl that is found in mama put be a good wife material. I hope tomorrow you won't come back to Nairaland to complain that she can't cook or even boil water? Kontinu
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by kandiikane(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
raayah:
6 places where women can find good husband material:

1) At the club: You know its mostly single men that are partying at night. Its a good place to catch single men. If you are into rich guys, look at the drinks the guys are buying.

2) At birthday/wedding/burial party: Go to any party you can find. A lot of men come there and you can catch a single man.

3) At the mechanic: This is the best time to buy a car ladies. If you are running low on supplies, you can also just pretend your car is spoilt on the road and watch the men flow.

4) At the market: Married men are not going to be shopping. So any man at the market is up for grabs.

5) online: My personal favorite. You can get to pick and select them, the way you want. Chose by height, weight and race etc..

6) Ex-boyfriends : Feel free to date your exes or your friends ex. As long as they are single cheesy

Lol...
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by temmym4(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
[
adesegun121:
On internet

Toks2008:

I pity you.

adesegun121:

pity ursef am a married man and i meet my adorable hajjia.. My mum, my darling, my everything, my baby mama, my sweetheart on internet... Facebook..
We are living happily now..
With a cute baby boy..

So don't pity me.. Pity ursef ok..

oga TOKS. You see yourself? "pity urself ok". What a priceless advice!

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
No wonder there are lots of mis-matches and A loves B-B loves C hook-ups out there. They've been looking in the wrong places.

As for OP, he obviously over loves food.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by professore(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Somehow okay
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
temmym4:
[

oga TOKS. You see yourself? "pity urself ok". What a priceless advice!

just see urlife?

You really piss me off with these immature and strife prone quotes of two people who have already understood each othr drift and you are now here to bring this up .

Why not finish the quote where we both shared pleesantries.

You must a real trouble brewer.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Obaf16(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm trying to figure out how ladies found in these places are different from the ones found in other venues. The lady you might see in buka or mama put might not be able to afford top restaurants so she settles for the cheaper meal. I can't address the points one after the other but any lady can be found in these places on almost an even scale. Even the Jezebel.

The idea that a homely lady is someone who doesn't revel in a particular act or visit certain places is more holier and wife-able than others is obsolete and has no bearing. If anyone still harbours the mentality that a lady who attends church programs almost everyday of the week is better than the ones who hardly does they should dismiss it. That lady you see in the church everyday could be deadlier than the one who parties and clubs weekends.
Gbosa!!! Na so my brother let them b deceived by church sister
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
@ OP, now you have leaked this heavily guarded secret, it will no longer be the ideal place to get a wife material cos all the 'retired' s*x workers will go there now pretending to be good and hoping to find a man. You for no talk na! Lol. Goodluck to the men who want to start visiting hese places. I wish you well
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
sisisioge:
No wonder there are lots of mis-matches and A loves B-B loves C hook-ups out there. They've been looking in the wrong places.

As for OP, he obviously over loves food.

Any man wey no love better food from his wife should be thoroughly examined.

This is why i avoid eating the food of any lady i really don't want to have an affair with because if she is very good in the kitchen na trouble for me.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
PaulCI:
@ OP, now you have leaked this heavily guarded secret, it will no longer be the ideal place to get a wife material cos all the 'retired' s*x workers will go there now pretending to be good and hoping to find a man. You for no talk na! Lol. Goodluck to the men who want to start visiting hese places. I wish you well

LOL! Believe me man, it will be extremely difficult for pretentious ladies to fake it.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Obaf16:
Gbosa!!! Na so my brother let them b deceived by church sister

Let me let you into some facts.

I once wrote an article on why serious minded men look away from ladies below 25years of age.

See na something dey make person sit tight and its usually called experience.

It is easier to say oh ladies of so so age are forced to be good and after marriage they will be.... iro nla as in big fat lie.

For a lady to be compelled to be good as a result of experience,old age or desperation in order to get a husband, she will also know better than it will be worse for her to be thrown out of that same marriage she suffered to secure.

If you present to me a ladies in her early twenties and a lady at 30 to pick from,i will gladly pick the 30year old because she is most likely to have gather real experience overtime to understand what union of man and woman is all about.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by temmym4(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

just see urlife?

You really piss me off with these immature and strife prone quotes of two people who have already understood each othr drift and you are now here to bring this up .

Why not finish the quote where we both shared pleesantries.

You must a real trouble brewer.

Calm down Bingo. I dont mean no harm, that was actually meant to be a joke but since u decided to bark at it. what else can I do than to tame u

I actually took up your post just to encourage people out there who you have definitely killed their hope with your simple but sour response to the brother who met his own partner from the internet. keeping it up cos it does work.

Always try and handle issues with ease ok?!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by NICOGRAVITY: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

This is exactly what i want to write about this evening captioned "Dating and courtship are deceits from the pits of hell".

Thanks so Much. It would be very nice to read your write up.
Remain blessed.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by temmym4(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Let me let you into some facts.

I once wrote an article on why serious minded men look away from ladies below 25years of age.

See na something dey make person sit tight and its usually called experience.

It is easier to say oh ladies of so so age are forced to be good and after marriage they will be.... iro nla as in big fat lie.

For a lady to be compelled to be good as a result of experience,old age or desperation in order to get a husband, she will also know better than it will be worse for her to be thrown out of that same marriage she suffered to secure.

If you present to me a ladies in her early twenties and a lady at 30 to pick from,i will gladly pick the 30year old because she is most likely to have gather real experience overtime to understand what union of man and woman is all about.

Dude, This is not the best way of choosing a partner. if it actually work that way, then no woman over 30 will dare leave their husband's house.
you pick a 30year old over a 20 because of an experience? what kind of experience precisely? the fact that she is desperate to get hooked and then she starts pretending, wearing a total different behaviour to get hooked, then after spending months or few years in your home, u get to see her true self and then crisis begins.
Women Character or behavioural terms is like a flame, no matter how much u cover it up, it gets to come out afterwards. A good woman is a good woman, a bad one is a bad one, irrespective of the age. no matter how immature a young lady could actually be, if you are clever enough, you will be able to see through the immaturity and view the real woman she ll grow to become. Immaturity in teens will tend to leave them as they grow older, but their real character will never do, except for the intervention of God.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by steve903(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello, i need a matured woman for date, am a simple guy that respect people, pls just give me a call or email me and u will know me much better, 07061260827, stevandrew903@gmail.com
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by oakson: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Habba no be fight nah.

Ok i guess you are one of the very lucky few and trust me, the places i mention is not about 2 out of 10 but 6 out of ten random sampling so the internet should not be considered as a very viable meeting place and im sure you wont argue with this. Accept that you are among the 2 out of 10 cases.
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.