Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (76052 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by AzontoGhost(m): 12:56am On Aug 25, 2015
eddeaux:
Nope! That's not what an average Nigerian woman looks like. Even in an all white country,there are still black and mixed women,but do you think that a black woman would be used as the face of that country in an article? you are propagating self hate.
While it is good to be open minded and tolerant of all,what you did was subliminal racism.You are subconsciously asking an average Nigerian woman to bleach and look like that woman.And you are asking Nigerian men to only find a woman like her attractive.The pic itself does not reflect the reality of your audience.So why not change the "Nigerian" to Venezuela" or something like that
Don't mind him....I am sure he doesn't know the falsehood he's distributing about other countries to make His seem better'!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided why you so rude?
uselessgoat:

u look like a female chimpanzee. no offense undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by harbeedaymee(f): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2015
so women don become item kwa?
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 1:13am On Aug 25, 2015
eddeaux:
Nope! That's not what an average Nigerian woman looks like. Even in an all white country,there are still black and mixed women,but do you think that a black woman would be used as the face of that country in an article? you are propagating self hate.
While it is good to be open minded and tolerant of all,what you did was subliminal racism.You are subconsciously asking an average Nigerian woman to bleach and look like that woman.And you are asking Nigerian men to only find a woman like her attractive.The pic itself does not reflect the reality of your audience.So why not change the "Nigerian" to Venezuela" or something like that.

Now imagine that a Nigerian girl opens a thread or writes an article with the following pics " Nigerian Men are the strongest" "Nigerian men are good at basketball" Does the image presented represent an average Nigerian man?

Now imagine an article on lets say a German or Norwegian Forum with the pic of not even a black but mixed woman ,"How to find a good Norwegian wife material". Does that make any sense? A blonde white would be used instead.

I hear you. I guess if i put the pics of my uni babe way back you will bet a million pounds that she is not Nigerian.

Anyways thanks.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Toks2008(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2015
AzontoGhost:

Don't mind him....I am sure he doesn't know the falsehood he's distributing about other countries to make His seem better'!

Falsehood about other countries in what sense please?

I wonder why you seconded a baseless argument of a lady pics looking Nigerian or not and i don't know how many ladies in Nigeria you have ever come across to decipher how a Nigerian lady should look. So until i put a vividly black woman before i wil pass the message or is it that the kitchen is too sophisticated to be seen in Nigeria? Gosh!

Go to Rivers state and see diversity in looks then go to the east and you will marvel so please lets talk about something more meaningful abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad werin do dis onw mouth cheesy

Don't mind him joh, you are right grin
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by totorimi: 1:34am On Aug 25, 2015
There are no more wife materials these days what we have are desperate women who are ready to do anything to become Mrs somebody. When you talk of wife finding wife materials in all the places you mentioned there you will meet aunties who have crossed the borderline waiting for any unfortunate guy to fall into their trap.
The only true wife material that exists today are probably the new born children but sorry they ain't ready for you.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by tpiander: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2015
And the thread was quickly moved to front page by the interested mod.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Dfavouredone: 2:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:
Before i go ahead to list these places,i must state emphatically that women are women. I know plenty of people in great relationships that have met in places like pubs and dance clubs. same goes for super markets and sidewalks. there are skanky bitches every where and there are awesome chicks everywhere so the list does not apply 100%.

Nevertheless,in my opinion,i have meticulously sieved out great places where men can have a real good chance of meeting ladies who will most likely make good house wives and mothers and while some may sound realistic to you,some may sound odd and outright funny but i will try my best to give a concise and brief reason why i chose these places so lets take a ride.

1.The food market: You will likely see ladies who are well groomed in kitchen affairs in the food market especially in the section where great experience is needed in deciphering good food items from bad ones and of-course a lady who understands how to stock the kitchen will have a good idea of how to make good meals and the way to a man's heart stil remains through his stomach.

2.Catering Schools
: Trust me,most ladies in catering schools are definitely interested in learning the kitchen tricks and i can't stress it enough that a lady who knows how to cook very well will definitely make her husband happy.

3.The mid-week religious gathering
: Yes you will be wondering why i chose the mid-week. The truth is that any lady can go to church on Sundays or to jumait service on Fridays but it takes a lady who is really close to GOD or have the love for GOD to go to religious gathering during the week when she can as well be at home watching telemudo and a lady who loves GOD will surely love her family.

4.Marriage classes : Make no mistake about this,a single lady attending marriage classes is definitely interested in making her future marriage secured and when you find any single and searching lady in this meeting please go for her and you will most likely never regret it.

5.BRT BUS TERMINAL: I know this will come as a surprise to many people but it may interest you that waiting to get into a BRT bus most times requires lots of patience and a lady who can be patient enough to wait in line for a BRT bus to show up will most likely be patient with her hubby through trying times lol!

6.Mama put joint:Yes very very funny but think about it.Many ladies prefer the effizy of going to big time fast food joints just to form butty and would rather prefer to eat pizza in these restaurants whereas the worms in their belly are yearning for good amala with gbegiri and ewedu soup with choice meat or any decent meal.So if you see a lady in mama put restaurant innocently swallowing her amala please pay attention to her because she is likely to be a down to heart zero-effizy and humble lady which are good qualities of a wife material.

7.Nairaland food,family and religion section: This is very realistic because the internet is one place where you can be yourself and on nairaland forum we have various sections you can visit uninhibited so if you see any single lady viewing the family,religion or food section asides front page topics then she is truly religious,family oriented and naturally inclined to food matters so tell me if such a lady will not make a great wife?

8.Her work place: Definitely ladies who have groomed themselves to be financially independent and busy doing one thing or the other rather than jumping from one place to another with different guys are likely suitable as wife materials.

I guess i have tried and you are free to add yours.

My friend just say anywhere, after mentioning those places where else is left again before to find wife.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by LEAFLET(m): 2:51am On Aug 25, 2015
on a bus when travelling..Like from Abuja to enugu or enugu to abuja!! grin cool
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by fabem(m): 3:04am On Aug 25, 2015
adesegun121:

pity ursef am a married man and i meet my adorable hajjia.. My mum, my darling, my everything, my baby mama, my sweetheart on internet... Facebook..
We are living happily now..
With a cute baby boy..

So don't pity me.. Pity ursef ok..

She's from ijebu ode..

Ijebu babe rock's

Ijebu babe ke...... I won't say anything again.

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by tpiander: 3:04am On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm trying to figure out how ladies found in these places are different from the ones found in other venues. The lady you might see in buka or mama put might not be able to afford top restaurants so she settles for the cheaper meal. I can't address the points one after the other but any lady can be found in these places on almost an even scale. Even the Jezebel.

The idea that a homely lady is someone who doesn't revel in a particular act or visit certain places is more holier and wife-able than others is obsolete and has no bearing. If anyone still harbours the mentality that a lady who attends church programs almost everyday of the week is better than the ones who hardly does they should dismiss it.

much as one would want to deny this, one simply can't.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Heymus(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2015
All of these won't give you assurance of getting a good wife materials. Character is the main thing to look out for when searching for a good wife. The girl in the house watching telemudo might not be religious but has a good heart and nice behaviours than the one in the midweek church service. The secretary at my formal working place is a vivid example of this. Etc. Don't like typing jare.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Goodbye
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by queenzena23(f): 3:28am On Aug 25, 2015
50% true...

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by SmartMugu: 3:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008:
Before i go ahead to list these places,i must state emphatically that women are women. I know plenty of people in great relationships that have met in places like pubs and dance clubs. same goes for super markets and sidewalks. there are skanky bitches every where and there are awesome chicks everywhere so the list does not apply 100%.

Nevertheless,in my opinion,i have meticulously sieved out great places where men can have a real good chance of meeting ladies who will most likely make good house wives and mothers and while some may sound realistic to you,some may sound odd and outright funny but i will try my best to give a concise and brief reason why i chose these places so lets take a ride.

1.The food market: You will likely see ladies who are well groomed in kitchen affairs in the food market especially in the section where great experience is needed in deciphering good food items from bad ones and of-course a lady who understands how to stock the kitchen will have a good idea of how to make good meals and the way to a man's heart stil remains through his stomach.

2.Catering Schools
: Trust me,most ladies in catering schools are definitely interested in learning the kitchen tricks and i can't stress it enough that a lady who knows how to cook very well will definitely make her husband happy.

3.The mid-week religious gathering
: Yes you will be wondering why i chose the mid-week. The truth is that any lady can go to church on Sundays or to jumait service on Fridays but it takes a lady who is really close to GOD or have the love for GOD to go to religious gathering during the week when she can as well be at home watching telemudo and a lady who loves GOD will surely love her family.

4.Marriage classes : Make no mistake about this,a single lady attending marriage classes is definitely interested in making her future marriage secured and when you find any single and searching lady in this meeting please go for her and you will most likely never regret it.

5.BRT BUS TERMINAL: I know this will come as a surprise to many people but it may interest you that waiting to get into a BRT bus most times requires lots of patience and a lady who can be patient enough to wait in line for a BRT bus to show up will most likely be patient with her hubby through trying times lol!

6.Mama put joint:Yes very very funny but think about it.Many ladies prefer the effizy of going to big time fast food joints just to form butty and would rather prefer to eat pizza in these restaurants whereas the worms in their belly are yearning for good amala with gbegiri and ewedu soup with choice meat or any decent meal.So if you see a lady in mama put restaurant innocently swallowing her amala please pay attention to her because she is likely to be a down to heart zero-effizy and humble lady which are good qualities of a wife material.

7.Nairaland food,family and religion section: This is very realistic because the internet is one place where you can be yourself and on nairaland forum we have various sections you can visit uninhibited so if you see any single lady viewing the family,religion or food section asides front page topics then she is truly religious,family oriented and naturally inclined to food matters so tell me if such a lady will not make a great wife?

8.Her work place: Definitely ladies who have groomed themselves to be financially independent and busy doing one thing or the other rather than jumping from one place to another with different guys are likely suitable as wife materials.

I guess i have tried and you are free to add yours.
Right on point! Clearly thought of.
Would you be kind enough to come up with a similar write up for where ladies can meet the right guys?
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by SmartMugu: 3:58am On Aug 25, 2015
totorimi:
There are no more wife materials these days what we have are desperate women who are ready to do anything to become Mrs somebody. When you talk of wife finding wife materials in all the places you mentioned there you will meet aunties who have crossed the borderline waiting for any unfortunate guy to fall into their trap.
The only true wife material that exists today are probably the new born children but sorry they ain't ready for you.
I actually still think there are some decent girls out there. I think it boils down to what they are exposed to. But at the same time, it depends on the guy in question and his idea of a marriage material. Not every man wants a good girl. I know of friend that dumped a girl because the girl doesn't like clubbing and has never even been to one before. To some guys, that's their type of woman, however he thought she lacked a key ability he needed in his "house-wife material". It all boils down to how we think and what we want, if anyone likes a clubbing girl, they can be found in clubs, religious girls in churches/mosques, bookworms in libraries etc...
May be it has to do with our respective tastes.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by babsdeen(m): 4:03am On Aug 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm trying to figure out how ladies found in these places are different from the ones found in other venues. The lady you might see in buka or mama put might not be able to afford top restaurants so she settles for the cheaper meal. I can't address the points one after the other but any lady can be found in these places on almost an even scale. Even the Jezebel.

The idea that a homely lady is someone who doesn't revel in a particular act or visit certain places is more holier and wife-able than others is obsolete and has no bearing. If anyone still harbours the mentality that a lady who attends church programs almost everyday of the week is better than the ones who hardly does they should dismiss it. That lady you see in the church everyday could be deadlier than the one who parties and clubs weekends.

Baba, you've really said the TRUEST of the TRUE TALK!
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by AkpanUnanam(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=WizyTechs post=37298870]NYSC camp nko

join the free browsing trend @........

[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]pls help me ask him again, because i meet my wife there
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by dplomaticVal: 4:27am On Aug 25, 2015
raayah:
6 places where women can find good husband material:

1) At the club: You know its mostly single men that are partying at night. Its a good place to catch single men. If you are into rich guys, look at the drinks the guys are buying.

2) At birthday/wedding/burial party: Go to any party you can find. A lot of men come there and you can catch a single man.

3) At the mechanic: This is the best time to buy a car ladies. If you are running low on supplies, you can also just pretend your car is spoilt on the road and watch the men flow.

4) At the market: Married men are not going to be shopping. So any man at the market is up for grabs.

5) online: My personal favorite. You can get to pick and select them, the way you want. Chose by height, weight and race etc..

6) Ex-boyfriends : Feel free to date your exes or your friends ex. As long as they are single cheesy

mad girl..those points stink
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by bigx(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Long throat post. So wives are cooking machines?

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by columbus007(m): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2015
adesegun121:

pity ursef am a married man and i meet my adorable hajjia.. My mum, my darling, my everything, my baby mama, my sweetheart on internet... Facebook..
With a cute baby boy..

She's from ijebu ode..

Ijebu babe rock's
you too talk sef haba,must you describe her to her village undecided
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by remsonik(f): 5:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Toks2008 you forgot to add boardroom. It boils down to individual taste I believe.
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by spiralwedge(m): 5:13am On Aug 25, 2015
food food food... na wa o. dem take food do una? Well, this only works for Naija men only sha
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by WailingWailer00(m): 5:20am On Aug 25, 2015
adesegun121:

With a cute baby boy..

She's from ijebu ode..
Those stingy dirty peeps

Ijebu babe rock's
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by adesegun121(m): 5:26am On Aug 25, 2015
fabem:

Ijebu babe ke...... I won't say anything again.

yeah ijebu babe.. Rock since 1900bc
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by adesegun121(m): 5:27am On Aug 25, 2015
columbus007:
you too talk sef haba,must you describe her to her village undecided

no vex

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by juliusjulius: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by missKiffy(f): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Spybradd:
on my way now to the mama put buka,am pretty sure am gonna find misskiffy pounding yam otherwise i head straight to the mechanic workshop...i heard shes a mechanic....

grin

meanwhile check out that weirdo creepa'freak above^^^
tongue
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Alwaystruth: 5:38am On Aug 25, 2015
What about in the local farms and villages?.
What about in the kitchens and families?. grin
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Rexyl(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2015
It's all right
Re: 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. by Rexyl(m): 5:45am On Aug 25, 2015
3.The mid-week religious gathering: Yes you will be wondering why i chose the mid-week. The truth is that any lady can go to church on Sundays or to jumait service on Fridays but it takes a lady who is really close to GOD or have the love for GOD to go to religious gathering during the week when she can as well be at home watching telemudo and a lady who loves GOD will surely love her family

Na true talk ... From religious point of view. Only true and dedicated Christians register good attendance of weekly activities. Many are just Sundays tablets.

That's how I was guided then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.