Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4393298 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
kopell:
where is you location, find out if those new laws that was just put in place to take care of those issues. Test the law, take advantage of it.

I was visited by the "Ghadaffi crew" but lucky that N2,500 towards recharge cards appeased them.

I hope this miscreants knows how much that they are disabling the growth that Nigeria needs.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Empiree: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
igwedehxy:
Pls somebody should help me out oo.... The omo Nile in my area said I should pay 100,000 to them for roofing a 2flat of 3 bedroom. Pls is this not too much. And if it is what should I do. Answer needed ASAP
Seriously, this nonsense needs to stop. I cant rationalize why lazy people should get paid doing nothing just bcuz they are "Omo nile".
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:
My wizard tiler and I have a difference of opinion. I think the pattern should be carried to the exterior, he disagrees and very strongly grin

Egun, how much you paid for those tiles?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Qc1:

Egun, how much you paid for those tiles?

N4,500 for a box of 4 ( 24" X 24" ).

They are made in Nigeria though and that may not suit your impeccable and luxurious tastes grin

I know how you Canucks roll up there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
kopell:
I believe this is what we should be talking about

Oga Kopell, what will this mini-windmill generate?

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

N4,500 for a box of 4 (24" X 24"wink.

They are made in Nigeria though and that may not suit your impeccable and luxurious tastes grin

I know how you Canucks roll up there.

grin

Em.....em..... I just got mine done just 3 days ago, since I went all the way to Orile myself, I was just curious about the price.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Qc1:

grin

Em.....em..... I just got mine done just 3 days ago, since I went all the way to Orile myself, I was just curious about the price.

cheesy

Looking good cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
More

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
Qc1:
More
Oga Qc1 is this your 'sinking' house, if yes God Is Good, happy for you ooo.
So how much did you buy your tiles in orile?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by desiji: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga Kopell, what will this mini-windmill generate?

Hajji M.
oga Kopell that is too small to power a Duplex with every accessories and i don't think the Kw will be enough compared to a solar array
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Qc1:

grin
cheesy

Lovely o. You have to give us prices and info for those tiles o. Also that lovely stainless steel handrail, I need info. Thanks.
I am at this stage now, but I am too scared to even begin. And these guys think I have $300m hiding somewhere. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hajj Mufutau55, EgunMogaji, Lastpage, FastShipping, erico2k2, 3strikes, NL1960, Mavverick, kopell, Empiree and others l failed to mention, it is time to go acquire this apartment in the Middle East UAE - Dubai, it cost 30 Million Dollars / apartment, l watched it on the link below, it was fantastic it is mere 30 Million Dollars x 520 (black market rate ) = 1.56 Billion Naira. grin grin cool

Rotating skyscrapper

http://www.thenational.ae/uae/dubai-in-line-for-worlds-first-rotating-skyscraper
I don book meeting with the CEO of Barclays bank.make dem return all my money.I wan go pay deposit for one flat there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
kopell:
I beg. many of us here are working class people with our kobo kobo project that take us couple of years to get to the stage they are. Na only Naija people they load those kind of money in bank and bury some of them in their houses without job or any business
Kobo-kobo = transit verb,used in hiding large sums of money grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Kobo-kobo = transit verb,used in hiding large sums of money grin grin grin grin grin grin

There you have it! Now in the Dictionary o.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Qc1:
grin
my Guy abeg update us with price, make we know where our ministry fit reach. cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
mufutau55:

There you have it! Now in the Dictionary o.

Hajji M.
Yes the House of Parliament just approved it and the queen signed it. grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
mufutau55:

Lovely o. You have to give us prices and info for those tiles o. Also that lovely stainless steel handrail, I need info. Thanks.
I am at this stage now, but I am too scared to even begin. And these guys think I have $300m hiding somewhere. smiley

Hajji M.

Yes , you do, l was in your building yesterday and l saw 7 underground safe, l was told it is full of Dollars grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
erico2k2:

Well said cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
erico2k2:

I don book meeting with the CEO of Barclays bank.make dem return all my money.I wan go pay deposit for one flat there cheesy cheesy
Good, l will also have one flat there so we can be neighbors, leave Hajj and Egunmogaji alone, they have cash but they are hiding it cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm.... "this Whistleblowing" is really catching-on! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
lastpage:
Hmmm.... "this Whistleblowing" is really catching-on! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Yes , it is, Hajj has 300 Million dollars, if l whistle blow him to Buhari, l will get 5% which is about 60Million Dollars, l will either go and deposit for the rotating skyscrapper in Dubai or go to a small island in the Carribean and invest in a resort / hotel / clubbing business, still waiting for erico2k2 to conclude his investigations on EgunMogaji and others grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by earthrealm(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
@renewable energy,
solar farm isnt really necessary.
standalone solar systems are okay, simple and effcient...solar farm the cons out weigh the pros.
the windmill wudnt generate much power..most parts of nigeria dont have good breeze, and at most the unit may be delivering 300 to 600w, same energy 2 pieces of 300w panels would. my parents are in the village, and the house is offgrid, since phcn brings light once in 1 or 2months..
the setup cost under 1m then, powers 1 double door fridge, lights tv fan etc. my old mom sings my praises daily, cos she can cook n store her soups in the fridge n other stuff.

you guys shud come over to the solar/inverter thread more often and get some info.

https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/212

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Good, l will also have one flat there so we can be neighbors, leave Hajj and Egunmogaji alone, they have cash but they are hiding it cool
Nah them B pilots wey dem dey afraid of height grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
erico2k2:

True that grin grin wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2017
erico2k2:

When you reach my age then we'll discuss the concept uneccesary risks cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by blowedfish: 1:46am On Feb 22, 2017
mufutau55:

There are time for everything. We should all cut our coat according to our size. Spanish or no Spanish those look good enough. Those who will ask you if those are Spanish or Italian before they come into your house are enemy of progress and God will divert them elsewhere from your house... those people are called "Oku Aje".
You are building your house to live there, not to impress anyone.

Hajji M.
Hajji Mufutau,

I am one of your "coded" followers on here, I have read almost all your construction topics and contributions.
I want to ask for your insight on roofing estimates of a 40 x 40 house; framework and roofing sheets.
Does the roofing sheet company provide carpentry work or that is the client's (roofing sheet buyer) headache.
Please, pardon my ignorance.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 4:04am On Feb 22, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

These coast N2,700 in Orile, except those on the stairs which cost N3,750 each.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 4:12am On Feb 22, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Oga Mufu, the stainless steel are original with designs on the cylinder, it's so expensive no be small. I just had to do it for my void over area to materialized.

The fake ones will probably do the same job.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Qc1:

These coast N2,700 in Orile, except those on the stairs which cost N3,750 each.

What are they? Spanish, High Grade Chinese or Naija?
They are still lovely regardless.

Hajii M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qc1(m): 4:19am On Feb 22, 2017
back2sender:

Oga Qc1 is this your 'sinking' house, if yes God Is Good, happy for you ooo.
So how much did you buy your tiles in orile?

Yes ooooo

After spending tens of millions to correct the mess the so-called builder made. Anyway, to God be the Glory.

The picture below was just 3 days old.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Qc1:

Oga Mufu, the stainless steel are original with designs on the cylinder, it's so expensive no be small. I just had to do it for my void over area to materialized.
The fake ones will probably do the same job.

Thank God I dont have a void. How much per meter on those stairs handrails? Good things always come expensive o. Even if it is expensive kobo-kobo materials. smiley

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chikebrain, Nachory, MBtesfa, sonnie10, alphabbey1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.