Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website (16099 Views)

Fashola’s Budget Proposal Failed Integrity Test – Reps / Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending / WAR BEGINS!: Ambode Removes Fashola’s Name From List Of Lagos Past Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by aresa: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2015
The Lagos State Government has removed the list of contracts awarded under the administration of former Governor Babatunde Fashola.

The list which was published on the website of the state’s Public Procurement Agency, www.lagosppa.gov.ng, stated that Fashola’s administration spent N78.3m on his personal website, www.tundefashola.com, in 2014.

The list further stated that Fashola spent N139m on the drilling of two boreholes at the Lagos House, Ikeja.

However, checks by our correspondent on Monday showed that the section which lists all the contracts awarded under Fashola’s administration between 2013 and 2014 could no longer be accessed.

The website of the PPA was inaugurated by Fashola on July 15, 2013.

According to Fashola, the website is aimed at enhancing transparency, efficiency, accountability and value for money in the area of public procurement and asset disposal through the enactment of the Public Procurement Law, 2011, and the establishment of the requisite agency.

He had stated during the inauguration of the website that the details of contracts awarded by the government would be published periodically on the website.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lasg-removes-fasholas-budget-spending-from-website/

Medicine after death...Orobo errand boy, don't start what you can't finish..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Fashola is a gargantuan kleptomaniac.

@ aresa - you're just being a hypocrite, So Ambode is now "an errand boy"?...So you didn't know he was going to be an errand boy to that frog-eyed thief in Burdillion? grin

This is an era of "change", isn't it??...Everyone who stole must be brought to book, There shouldn't be any sacred cow (or goat), probe GEJ, probe FASH-OLE. Probe Amaechi and also Tinubu.

You never see anything.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by ibedun: 3:40am On Aug 25, 2015
This our Orobo governor sef! What have you done yet? Don't disgrace accountants o!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by NoRetreat(m): 3:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm. Why removing it now or has it served its intended purpose? The rain that is yet to stop can not be quantified o. Until and after your terms we will see your own performance. Instead of playing into the gallery why not set up a probe?

5 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 3:44am On Aug 25, 2015
ibedun:
This our Orobo governor sef! What have you done yet? Don't disgrace accountants o!
I am an accountant too (about to be though), He's not disgracing us, He's making us proud. cheesy

Great Accountants!...Great!!

34 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by mrborntodoit: 3:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Too late,we already saw all the inflated contracts grin

I gave up on Fashola the moment he went to court to stop the FOI, I gave up on APC when I noticed that their hypocrisy and double standards has no limit .

It's also worthy of note that APC supporters can't discuss or argue without tribal sentiments and insults .

79 Likes 16 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 3:56am On Aug 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Too late,we already saw all the inflated contracts grin

I gave up on Fashola the moment he went to court to stop the FOI, I gave up on APC when I noticed that their hypocrisy and double standards has no limit .

It's also worthy of note that APC supporters can't discuss or argue without sentiments and insults .
That is why till tomorrow, I still prefer PDP to APC; even with their shortcomings. PDP members are not Saints, and they never claim to be, but APC members are irredeemable demons and at the same time putting on the facade of sainthood. I only pity their gullible zombies.

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by aresa: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I am an accountant too (about to be though), He's not disgracing us, He's making us proud. cheesy

SeverusSnape:
Buhari is as confused as an ambushed rat. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Let his body language do the magic instead.

Toothless mongrel who can't do anything!

lol @ village spare parts apprentice TaNoid illiterate claiming accounting.. These villagers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin

Wonders shall never end.. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 3:59am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

lol @ village spare parts apprentice TaNoid illiterate claiming accounting.. These villagers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin

Wonders shall never end.. grin
Goon, you think I'm an illiterate like your Almajiric brothers?...Brossssss, I'm chartered in the making.

Accountant general of the federation loading... cool

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by aresa: 4:01am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Goon, you think I'm an illiterate like your Almajiric brothers?...Brossssss, I'm chartered in the making.

Accountant general of the federation loading...
[/s]

Illiterate village Trolls and TaNoids bore me..

20 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by mrborntodoit: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That is why till tomorrow, I still prefer PDP to APC, even with their shortcomings, PDP members are not Saints, and they never claim to be, but APC members are irredeemable demons and at the same time putting on the facade of sainthood. I only pity their gullible zombies.

Exactly, but I stopped pitying their zombies when I realized that they have always been that way, all they needed was a political party to regroup their like minds .

The worst of them all are those whom have no reason to support a misleading party but blindly and ignorantly voted them into power,today,a lot of them are still regretting why they voted APC .

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 4:02am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

Illiterate village Trolls and TaNoids bore me..
Amala ati ewedu gulping minions irritate me. *spits*

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Exactly, but I stopped pitying their zombies when I realized that they have always been that way, all they needed was a political party to regroup their like minds .

The worst of them all are those whom have no reason to support a misleading party but blindly and ignorantly voted them into power,today,a lot of them are still regretting why they voted APC .
Aptly put my brother...As for the regret, let them regret it very well.
I met one of them where I'm doing my internship, and the man was like "Kai this Buhari sef", So I asked him, "Haba, Wetin happen na?", his reply was - "you no dey see the kind appointment the man dey do??... Him just dey give his brothers everything". This man is a staunch Buhari supporter o, deep inside me, I was like "you never see anything grin".

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by emmasege: 4:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Mission accomplished. Well done, Akinwumi. 'Pasan ta fi na iyale, o wa l'aja iyawo'.
I guess PMB ordered you to remove the info since it was becoming a disgrace to your party.
I'm still looking for a saint among PMB's ministerial hopefuls. I hope he won't run the government without ministers much longer than we expect, afterall he's already used to that.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by luvmijeje(f): 4:09am On Aug 25, 2015
As I've said earlier, a new and intelligent party should get ready to take over Lagos in 2019. If Fashola can be term 'dirty' I just can't imagine the rot going on in the seat of power.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up this student accountant. Go and read ur books

4 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 4:12am On Aug 25, 2015
himkers:

Shut up this student accountant. Go and read ur books
I am a valedictorian in the making. So don't worry about me. smiley

lalasticlala , obinoscopy , Afam4eva . Are you guys sleeping? cheesy. This deserves front page. Let Nigerians see the "schange".

13 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by mrborntodoit: 4:16am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I met one of them where I'm doing my internship, and the man was like "Kai this Buhari sef", So I asked him, "Haba, Wetin happen na?", his reply was - "you no dey see the kind appointment the man dey do??... Him just dey give his brothers everything". This man is a staunch Buhari supporter o, deep inside me, I was like "you never see anything grin".

Lol
Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Ijaya123: 4:16am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is this a conversation in a nollywood movie?

2 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 4:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Ijaya123:

Is this a conversation in a nollywood movie?
No sir, This happened last week, Friday precisely. angry

6 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Ijaya123: 4:20am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No sir, This happened last week, Friday precisely. angry

In your sleep, I guess.

1 Like

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by SeverusSnape(m): 4:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Ijaya123:

In your sleep, I guess.
Mtcheeww...You need to go to bed.

6 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Realdeals(m): 4:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Seriously, Ambode still has Fashola's achievement to compete with. Nigerians knew Fashola was never a saint, but his performance in office overshadow his misdeeds. Lagosians will put Ambode performance on the same scale with BRF

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by tuniski: 4:50am On Aug 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

no mind them they voted emotionally and some out of anger. And like everything done in anger high on emotion, the result is always disastrous. Apc/buhari is that emotional choice many are regretting already.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by mrborntodoit: 5:00am On Aug 25, 2015
tuniski:
no mind them they voted emotionally and some out of anger. And like everything done in anger high on emotion, the result is always disastrous. Apc/buhari is that emotional choice many are regretting already.

Correct!

3 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Firefire(m): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2015

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by ZACHIE: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Why not ship out to your God's Own City, Aba or even the Devils Grove, Okija and offer your services there and let Lagos and deal with their APC /Fashola fiasco?
Crying more than the bereaved is a crime.

5 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by mrborntodoit: 5:21am On Aug 25, 2015
ZACHIE:

Why not ship out to your God's Own City, Aba or even the Devils Grove, Okija and offer your services there and let Lagos and deal with their APC /Fashola fiasco?

You didn't betray my expectations , Bravo !

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Firefire(m): 5:27am On Aug 25, 2015
emmasege:
Mission accomplished. Well done, Akinwumi. 'Pasan ta fi na iyale, o wa l'aja iyawo'.
I guess PMB ordered you to remove the info since it was becoming a disgrace to your party.
I'm still looking for a saint among PMB's ministerial hopefuls. I hope he won't run the government without ministers much longer than we expect, afterall he's already used to that.

Let me join you to say 'teni be gi loju, bo pe, igi aruwe'

Nigerians can now see how corrupt our leaders are, APC house of corruption now exposed to the world to see... (Ogo ni fun Olorun loke orun, mo ni Ogo ni fun Olorun loke orun)

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, if Nigerians are privilege to see the level of corruption in APC camp, they will label the 'criminal' PDP party saint and attempt to stone them (APC) to death. - Adams Osi-omo-ole.

Anyway, mokan mokan lo'ye nkan, oye to kan ara Iwo, ohun bo wa kan ara Ede... next in APC camp is Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola the prodigal governor of the state of Osun. grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by frankyychiji(f): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2015
ZACHIE:

So you know okija and Aba? Very good!! Ok, tell us the name of your own village? At least, your mother would have mentioned it. angry

@topic, Ambode should go for a full scale probe if he has the guts, not hiding his chubby cheeks and red lips behind the hideous face of his master to fight like kids!! Like fashole like Tinubu like Ambode! Rubbish!

15 Likes

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by kenny987(f): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

Medicine after death...Orobo errand boy, don't start what you can't finish..

So ur point all along has been that this is an elite club, a party for a particular class so members of the public are not welcome! Ur argument has been that he (BRF) couldn't have posted the info n contract figures on the website if he had something to hide or if there was anything wrong yet here u are rejoicing that d 'honest' information had been taken down. Here u are telling the one u refer to as orobo that he shouldn't start what he can't finish!

So because all of them drink from the same cesspool no attempt to bring some clarity should be entertained! BRF refused to domesticate the FOI Act and even went to court to stop its operation in Lagos state and I don't hear you complain. Tell me how those contract details which u demand will ever be fully disclosed. This is the reason Nigerian leaders steal n walk with impunity cos ppl like u are there to do their dirty jobs. Well done aresa.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website by Firefire(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

So ur point all along has been that this is an elite club, a party for a particular class so members of the public are not welcome! Ur argument has been that he (BRF) couldn't have posted the info n contract figures on the website if he had something to hide or if there was anything wrong yet here u are rejoicing that d 'honest' information had been taken down. Here u are telling the one u refer to as orobo that he shouldn't start what he can't finish!

So because all of them drink from the same cesspool no attempt to bring some clarity should be entertained ! This is the reason Nigerian leaders steal n walk with impunity cos ppl like u are there to do their dirty jobs. Well done aresa.

All can now see the hypocrisy of this elements chanting change and not ready for the real change.

They will be quick to call other political leaders names and never ready to accept open explanations for their masters deeds.

We all see APC thugs gallivanting at the mention of GEJ and PDP. They are quick to label you outcast if you hold a contrary opinion against their fraudulent masters.

This is the era of WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION and corrupted elements.

Nigerians must win the war against the few looters.

15 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, / Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.