Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed (29099 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Breaking!! August Salaries To Be DELAYED (FG IS BROKE)!!! / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by BishopMagic: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Adewunmi84:
As far as it won't affect my august alawi,e no concern me

Dem never pay your papa nah u korpershon dem go pay.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Been told no salary till after next week Monday just now. That same Monday is my birthday so no birthday for me be dat sad

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by mechanics(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2015
No cause for alarm, d salaries wil b paid, civil servants take note of d meaning of FAAC, d people who constitutes d committee as against promotional exams.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2015
juman:
grin grin grin

Destroyed country.

Those governments should share crude oil to their workers as salaries. grin

As oyinbo man no wan buy again, na to drink our crude oil nah? grin
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by ZUBY77(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
dejt4u:
we shld nt forget them in prayers.. They seriously need divine help.. The confusion is boldly written in their eyes

Yea.. we all know how Niger Republic, Chad, Mali and the rest of Fulanis manage their various countries.
Their economies are top notch. #exaggeration#exaggeration

We are already in this.
In a country where the financial system was managed by a man who schooled in Sudan, what do you expect?

And before he ran away, he conspired with their principal in chief to shout
"20billion dollars is missing".
" 200 girls are missing"

"Let's kill him."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by baralatie(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Who would have thought we would still be reading these sort of stories after Buhari body language and integrity had blocked all the leakages and fixed everything?

Now that there are no GEJ or Deziani to blame for corruption or missing $20 billion, who do we blame for this developing story?

After series of propaganda, as soon as reality sets in, the truth will emerge.

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.
GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by dejt4u(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
ZUBY77:

Yea.. we all know how Niger Republic, Chad, Mali and the rest of Fulanis manage their various countries.
Their economies are top notch. #exaggeration#exaggeration

We are already in this.
In a country where the financial system was managed by a man who schooled in Sudan, what do you expect?

And before he ran away, he conspired with their principal in chief to shout
"20billion dollars is missing".
" 200 girls are missing"

"Let's kill him."

lol... gringringringringringringringrin

may God help us
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by ohworode20: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:
All I know is, things are getting better cool

Days of cluelessness are over smiley

But the clueless one gave jobs to so many people and also paid them on time..who has Baba given job to since he came on board?
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Jesusloveyou: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Who would have thought we would still be reading these sort of stories after Buhari body language and integrity had blocked all the leakages and fixed everything?

Now that there are no GEJ or Deziani to blame for corruption or missing $20 billion, who do we blame for this developing story?

did anyone tell u money is missing or leaking?
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Y money no go delay wen only him and his zaga zaga abi na jaga Java entourage alone chuap above 2b+? E don pay ISIS & ISIL their own I suppose. Abeg make dem no try am O. Financial challenge norni. Inflation badu.

Oh Lord my Father pls vindicate us in Nigeria and do not remove ya hand abeg O. Coz without U this kwantiri e don kpafuka. Its well!
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2015
BishopMagic:

Dem never pay your papa nah u korpershon dem go pay.
u be mumu...dem tel u sey ur papa dey work for ministry aabi
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Your contradictions are as clear as daylight!

Now deal with these...in the same thread!!!

BishopMagic:

Jonathan never borrowed to pay salaries.

BishopMagic:

On why FG borrowed money under GEJ to pay salaries:

What was the budget benchmark for 2015 budget and what was the trading price of crude averaging before handover coupled with the fall in the naira?

Yet you strut around arrogantly calling other people fools while unabashedly displaying your ignorance.

At first you arrogantly told me to stop reading useless newspapers. After cornering you, you started mumbling useless excuses instead of honourably owning up.

Now listen, I don't give a hoot about APC or PDP but I hate misinformation.

My point is made.

Bye.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by ahmedjika: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2015
abeg where d monie wey baba dey collect from looters make FG use am pay pipo sallaries ooo
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by vanvick247(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
drlawizle:
Been told no salary till after next week Monday just now. That same Monday is my birthday so no birthday for me be dat sad

Happy birthday in advance. Guess u will celebrate d birthday in arrears then. grin grin
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by perfectionist(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Depressing news I must say. With light crude now selling for a little above $38 and still on a downward spiral, I fear things are only going to get worse. Government should explore ways to shore up revenue in the face of this massive crash in oil prices and dwindling value in global stocks.
A few tips:
1. Raise VAT to 10% as opposed to the present 5%
2. Stop all fuel subsidies. At current crude oil prices government has no business paying subsidy to marketers. Indeed, by my calculation, a liter of fuel should be selling for #70 at current crude oil prices. In fact, it's the marketers that should pay a fuel tax to the government.
3. Revamp the real sector especially manufacturing and agriculture by improving power and road infrastructure and offering tax breaks.
4. Blockage of all sources of revenue leakages and a sincere anti-corruption fight that ensures that individuals caught looting the treasury serve jail time upon conviction.
5. Serious consideration should be given to further devaluation of the naira to a level that significantly boosts exports and enables the government to earn more revenue from its petrodollars.
My humble submission.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Ephemmm: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Have they borrowed to pay despite the constant falling of oil price? The likes of Minion like you needs to be reminded the kind of story we were used to before the end of the administration of your Ogogoro dullard despite the dwindling external reserves and high rise in internal and external debt.

Clicking on this link will no doubt serve as an eye opener - https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=RjXcVcXaNajv8wf9zrCoDw&gws_rd=ssl#q=We+borrow+to+pay+FG+workers+salary+-+Iweala%3F
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Zano1(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Delayed but not denied. Thank God
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Reference(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2015
BishopMagic:
The FG can easily pay salaries without recourse to oil sales.

Salaries are paid in Naira and the total FG wage bill can easily be realized from internal tax and other revenue sources.

Stating that they can't pay because of oil is a big lie.

The FG depends on oil to fund their capital project, maintain a balance trade account known as the external reserves which is maintained in USD and also to finance the local forex demand of importers.

Anybody telling you that FG can not pay salaries is a liar.

Tariffs from port duties, duties on alchohol, tobacco, VAT and some other govt revenue sources can easily meet payment of salaries and local debts.

The APC is full of wicked austerity players as can be seen in what they perfected in the Southwest.

But they tell you remissions have not happened from these agencies and that is because these are tied to the private sector. And the private sector needs direction. This has not been forthcoming.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Femolacaster(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
BishopMagic:

You want what Aregberascal has instituted in Osun with his "O my belle Oh" hunger policy to be exported to the federal level?

Buhari should not dare appoint any useless APC stooge of Tinubu from the Southwest into his govt as it is obvious they are doing the task of instituting poverty to pave way for cheap labor which western companies will want to take advantage off.

Read on Haiti-US trade relations especially how Bill Clinton was able to force the Haitian govt to open their market for cheap rice imports from US after Asian markets closed their markets on them.

The only reason the US was against the last administration to the point of lending the APC Obma's campaign slogan of Change and even Obama's camping manager was because Jonathan was stirring our economy off the dollar.

Now that the dollar is crashing so slo is our poverty increasing.

Buhari is not in Aso Rock to improve your lives but is there to do what the big boys in JP Morgan and co tell him to do.

Welcome to the brave new world of 1984 all over again.

Foolish pleb.
Onye ara, all these epistles because u hate PMB?
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Rad1cal: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Femolacaster:

[s]Onye ara, all these epistles because u hate PMB?[/s]

Silly hypocrites every where.

Where was your silly self when the likes of gbawe was busy doling out boring epistles due to obscene hate towards GEJ.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by SHOPPERS(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hope it won't affect allawee sha.. Abeg poor. The guys wey help me farm no go hear stories that touch poor.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by youngalex(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
The loot from those who used #135 million to dig "champagne" borehole and the Ikwerre Man who diverted over #150 Billion of Rivers Money,plus all EX-PDP, APC Public Servants including the almighty lagos mayor,diezani and others if properly recovered and remitted can pay Federal Civil Servants for 1 Year,comfortably
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by femi4: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Owo lo fi n do something o 2ce

Mofe lo Malay

Mofe lo somo

Owo lo fi n do something o
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nellybii: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
BishopMagic:

You are lying and you know it.

If Jonathan owed salaries how come your Buhari is not complaining on the wage bill of the Federal workforce?

Even your grand guru liar, liar Mohammed has never mentioned or used salaries against Jonathan.

As I said earlier, if you persist on this lie then so shall your sweat and hard labour go on rewarded.

Okay oo GEJite I rest my case if you insist. Obviously you are under blood oath to defend GEJ at all costs. So I wish you good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.