Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources (3646 Views)

IPOB: The Anatomy Of A Journey Without Map By Churchill Okonkwo / A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash / South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Rose2014: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
sdindan:

Why wouldn't you join Biafra?
You preferred to be a slave in Nigeria than to join Biafra.
As the are giving our brothers 60k per month and take trillions u are happy about it.
They have all the oil Wells and their children leaving big in overseas.
Well am sure rivers state will join. Dunno your own state.

Ondo Ekiti Osun Oyo are not part of Biafra in the first place
Save ur energy bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by cheruv: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

This lady again?
As in eh?
Like say na the sweetlemon wey she dey answer dey nyama nyama her uvuru.
Don't worry a plan is in place to split up the SS into its constituent parts wink

1 Like

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by yorubatic: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
if you like say what you like. I know who I am and where I came from. I won't allow one flàthead to tell me where I'm from. Thunder fire your flàthead and your worthless father.
It is people like you that makes yorubas to look like clowns. ..you disgust me...why would you always curse instead of making a coherent argument. ..if you claim you hate ibos, why antagonizing them when they are fighting to separate from you, so you have happiness in full...

Are people programmed to always rant and curse the ibos while singing the praise of the Hausa / Fulani muslims? If you hate ibos, let fight for a separate country where there won't be any ibos
You are the worst dunce..
A silly clowns. ..stop disgrace Ngige odua nation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

So the sophisticated tribe doesn't know that u can visit someone's profile to see when their id was created?
I'm not surprised. Igbos bt nature are born fools and that's why you're so stupid to know that nairaland has over 120k subscribers ans with a forum as large and popular like Nairaland, more people subscribe to it every minute and creating new monikers each day is a common thing. I pity your generations cos this is what awaits you.

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Rose2014: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2015
cheruv:

As in eh?
Like say na the sweetlemon wey she dey answer dey nyama nyama her uvuru.
Don't worry a plan is in place to split up the SS into its constituent parts wink
Bia bros cheruv stop falling my hand o
So u believe she's from Akwaibom?
An Akwaibom person that keeps fighting for one Nigeria? cheesy professing her love for one Nigeria the way it is now.
It was when she realized that claiming Akwaibom and supporting 'one Nigeria we have now' was making her claim too suspicious, she then changed it to 'we want SS republic' lmao

2 Likes

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:
It is people like you that makes yorubas to look like clowns. ..you disgust me...why would you always curse instead of making a coherent argument. ..if you claim you hate ibos, why antagonizing them when they are fighting to separate from you, so you have happiness in full...

Are people programmed to always rant and curse the ibos while singing the praise of the Hausa / Fulani muslims? If you hate ibos, let fight for a separate country where there won't be any ibos
You are the worst dunce..
A silly clowns. ..stop disgrace Ngige odua nation
and you're the worst bastard that even stepped foot on planet earth. God forbid that I'm from a dirty tribe like yours. You're so stupid you don't take time to read my post before commenting. Yoruba my foot. God forbid. Who's stopping them from leaving? I'll be the happiest man if they even leave. I'm only calling for south south to form their own country instead of joining biafra. Thunder fire you and your worthless father if you tag me in your yoruba dream again.
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by brirold1(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Call us for ur Multifunctional USB Flash Drives, Data Transfer Cable, Charging Cable for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers ------ (All in 1) and also for ur OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, Monopod Selfie Stick and Mini Light for Laptops/Powerbanks

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Rose2014: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
I'm not surprised. Igbos bt nature are born fools and that's why you're so stupid to know that nairaland has over 120k subscribers ans with a forum as large and popular like Nairaland, more people subscribe to it every minute and creating new monikers each day is a common thing. I pity your generations cos this is what awaits you.

See what Nnamdi Kanu is doing to my Yoruba brothers. I never knew Truth is such a weapon

My dear let me educate u small: there's something called 'profile' on nl where u can look up when an id was created on the forum
Read my lips: this moniker you're using was created August 12, 2015 with more than 18 topics already. Again what happened to your old moniker?

5 Likes

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Rose2014: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
and you're the worst bastard that even stepped foot on planet earth. God forbid that I'm from a dirty tribe like yours. You're so stupid you don't take time to read my post before commenting. Yoruba my foot. God forbid. Who's stopping them from leaving? I'll be the happiest man if they even leave. I'm only calling for south south to form their own country instead of joining biafra. Thunder fire you and your worthless father if you tag me in your yoruba dream again.

Now he's talking about SS in the third person. The 'we' has bn removed

We'll surely get there soon

4 Likes

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
that's why we are advocating for true federalism and 100% resource control or our own Niger Delta republic not biafra. I love Nigeria and I want Nigeria to grow. I'm from Edo State and my hometown Oriohimwon is an oil producing community and I want to use my oil to develop my region and not another man's region. The oil in my land belongs to my people and not the north. Every state should develop at its own pace.

Shut up, you cant even defend your backyard, Yorubas have invaded your enclave, colonizing you in 21st century yet you are talking about resources control... You think such agitation if for lily-livered group trying to hide under the few strong NDs to make noise without any form of fight.

5 Likes

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2015
cheruv:

The "we SS" people grin

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Shut up, you cant even defend your backyard, Yorubas have invaded your enclave, colonizing you in 21st century yet you are talking about resources control... You think such agitation if for lily-livered group trying to hide under the guise few strong NDs to make noise without any form of fight.
look at this bastard son of a thousand fathers. Whom did the yorubas colonise? You think we are chest beaters and noise makers like you guys. God punish your hopeless father.
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
look at this bastard son of a thousand fathers. Whom did the yorubas colonise? You think we are chest beaters and noise makers like you guys. God punish your hopeless father.

This is what the current picture look like, There is radio biafra in all Biafra states, better align with your masters after all your ruler is OBA....But we bring in the Igbos in EDO state....ie the IGBANKES

2 Likes

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by cheruv: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Bia bros cheruv stop falling my hand o
So u believe she's from Akwaibom?
An Akwaibom person that keeps fighting for one Nigeria? cheesy professing her love for one Nigeria the way it is now.
It was when she realized that claiming Akwaibom and supporting 'one Nigeria we have now' was making her claim too suspicious, she then changed it to 'we want SS republic' lmao

This reminds me of the way her oil brained brothers pounced on me when I exposed her bigotry on her own thread.
Yolobas are the worst of the earth angry
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by joeyfire(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
Yes o. We are blessed. No wonder the igbos are trying to force into a union we don't want.

Where are u from
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Candyrain(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

See what Nnamdi Kanu is doing to my Yoruba brothers. I never knew Truth is such a weapon

My dear let me educate u small: there's something called 'profile' on nl where u can look up when an id was created on the forum
Read my lips: this moniker you're using was created August 12, 2015 with more than 18 topics already. Again what happened to your old moniker?

Who are those making you crack your ribs with laughter? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by CyberWolf: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Thanks my dear. The bolded is the koko. We are not ripe enough to get our own country yet. We need to develop our areas first then identify the right leaders next before making such brash decisions.

Long live South South.
Long Live FRN.
Have you ever advocated for 100% resource control on this forum? ...Confused clown undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by sdindan: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Ondo Ekiti Osun Oyo are not part of Biafra in the first place
Save ur energy bro
Then save yours too by clamouring for your oduduwa Republic
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2015
joeyfire:

Where are u from
Edo state.
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Now he's talking about SS in the third person. The 'we' has bn removed
We'll surely get there soon

1 Like

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

This is what the current picture look like, There is radio biafra in all Biafra states, better align with your masters after all your ruler is OBA....But we bring in the Igbos in EDO state....ie the IGBANKES
Continue dreaming. I pity you if think any of those states will join you. South south are wiser now and can see through you decide. Biafra is an igbo ish. Go and form your biafra from your 5 cursed states. No one will join you in biafra. You're looking for who to marginalise and deceive so can steal their resources. Thieves.
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Candyrain(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
Yes o. We are blessed. No wonder the igbos are trying to force into a union we don't want.

You guys don't give up, right? smh angry

1 Like

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

You guys don't give up, right? smh angry
tell your flàthead brothers to stop first.
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by modhream: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
Edo state.
Indeed,hometown "Oriohimwon" that does not exist.Oloribuku,alainikanse,aisanfani eda.
Try again
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Candyrain(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
tell your flàthead brothers to stop first.

You should take a chill pill. At the rate you are going you could cause harm to your health.
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
modhream:

Indeed,hometown "Oriohimwon" that does not exist.Oloribuku,alainikanse,aisanfani eda.
Try again
I pity you. You'll soon die. Look at this idiot. I know your type. You're trying to force me into claiming what I'm not. Go and drown in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
mcvaeey:
Continue dreaming. I pity you if think any of those states will join you. South south are wiser now and can see through you decide. Biafra is an igbo ish. Go and form your biafra from your 5 cursed states. No one will join you in biafra. You're looking for who to marginalise and deceive so can steal their resources. Thieves.

Mumu I ve told you I am SS, Niger Delta and IPOB.... Biafran should not "steal" Biafra's oil but You Bloody Yorubas can steal Biafrans oil to develop ur wretched South West undecided...and you think in this 21st century u r intelligent undecided undecided undecidedidiota

1 Like

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Rose2014: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

Who are those making you crack your ribs with laughter? cheesy
impostors everywhere u go grin
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by mcvaeey(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Mumu I ve told you I am SS, Niger Delta and IPOB.... Biafran should not "steal" Biafra's oil but You Bloody Yorubas can steal Biafrans oil to develop ur wretched South West undecided...and you think in this 21st century u r intelligent undecided undecided undecidedidiota
hahahaha. Who dash you south south? Bloody liar. Thunder fire you there and your lying mouth. Are you more Niger Deltan than I am? Quit this rubbish cos it's no longer working. We the Binis, Urhobos, Efiks, Ikwerres, Ogonis, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ibibios, Ishans, Afemais, Ogojas, Itsekiris, Isokos, ikas, etc are the true representatives of the south south. Stop attaching yourselves to us cos you're inferior and poverty stricken and you have nothing to offer. If any of these aforementioned tribes are talking I'll listen and not skunks and pigs like you igbos. Hahahhaa. You've trying to indulge in cheap blackmail into tricking me to claim what I'm not. I'm a proud and true son of the south south and not a flat head. May 10 trailer loads of Dangote cement crush you, your family, your generations and your entire igbo tribe if you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Candyrain(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rose2014:

impostors everywhere u go grin

They never get tired. I keep wondering why Biafra keep giving them nightmares. Edos know they have no part in Biafra hence their reason for the fight. I'm beginning to really feel for them. grin grin
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Rose2014: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Candyrain:

They never get tired. I keep wondering why Biafra keep giving them nightmares. Edos know they have no part in Biafra hence their reason for the fight. I'm beginning to really feel for them. grin grin

Me too grin
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by glassjar1: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
I 'm from delta state I and my entire whole family are proud biafran b/4 I was born .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Breaking Up Nigeria Has Consequences – Junaid Mohammed / Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak / Atiku: Northerners Are Lazy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.