Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources (3645 Views)

IPOB: The Anatomy Of A Journey Without Map By Churchill Okonkwo / A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash / South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by Sweetlemon(f): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
CyberWolf:
Have you ever advocated for 100% resource control on this forum? ...Confused clown undecided undecided undecided

I'm not in agreement with 100%. But I wouldn't mind states/regions to be able to grow at their own pace but still report to the center and be part of a whole just like it's done in in the US of A.

You should have also seen where I clearly said that we are just not ready to make a brash decision as forming our own countries yet.
I still remain NaijaForLyf Forever. But if it gets to a stage where it is unavoidable, then the Niger Delta nation is my fortress and if the Niger Delta nation breaks away, then Akwa/Cross is it. I hope you get me now Mr. Abobaku for Jonathan wey no even k now say you exist?
Re: South South: The Anatomy Of A People, Resources by ibotic(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
It is people like you that makes yorubas to look like clowns. ..you disgust me...why would you always curse instead of making a coherent argument. ..if you claim you hate ibos, why antagonizing them when they are fighting to separate from you, so you have happiness in full...

Are people programmed to always rant and curse the ibos while singing the praise of the Hausa / Fulani muslims? If you hate ibos, let fight for a separate country where there won't be any ibos
You are the worst dunce..
A silly clowns. ..stop disgrace Ngige odua nation

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jewish Year Of Jubilation & Restoration Of Jerusalem Will Trigger A World War. / " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN / Why We Went Underground - IPOB Members Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.