Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Am I A Fool Or What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Fool Or What? (4734 Views)

Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Is It April Fool Or She Is Being Serious? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by ednut1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
mumu pple lik u still exist ni

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by vani86: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mugu/mumu squared

Thats what she stored your name with

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
ednut1:
mumu pple lik u still exist ni

At least, he didn't say it happened to one of his friends grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by CircleOfWilis: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
funshy87:
I ve been dating a girl since 2months now, she is one of my female friends on fb, but she made d pass on me by liking most of my pics and also dropping comment on my posts and that is why I thought she likes me and we got chatting but anytime I told her I love her she never reply me and when i told her i want av a relationship with her she always says LoLz, I asked her to come to my side before she could agree to come it takes me 1month to persuade her and when she later agree to come she kept asking me " what will you give me if i come " I just said she should come that i will surprise her, and she came on a Saturday to my house for the first time we are meeting, she didn't eat anything, I asked her to let us go to a eatery but she refused, she just sat on the mattress and pressing her phone, I tried to have sex with her but she didn't allow me but we kissed and I handle her and I also pinched her pussy 4rm her jeans. I gave her 5k on her way going and she really thanked me. But since then if I ask her to come to my side again or maybe me should come to her place she always gave me lame excuses, am the only one that always call her, but recently she started calling me and chat regularly with me but after two days of constant chat and call she told she wanted to obtain an HND form that i should pls help her, As a sharp guy i said i can only give her anything if she can come and collect it in my house but she said she cannot come because the form will close this week and that am only around on weekends. But I think I love the girl, to cut the long story short I later send 7k to her Acct yesterday o.... Pls have I done the right thing or am stupid?
uncle u can lie walahi

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

My sista, it's the sitcoms and telanovelas of nowadays. The make the word 'love' so damn cheap angry when it isn't sad
my broda ah dey tell u eh
it is well with all of us grin
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by GboGboAye: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Funshy87 you are a goat o.
You met her for the first time and you wanted to sleep with her? WTH??!!
And then you expect her to still be free with you?
Ew! you disgust me

And then because of the small 5k and 7k u gave her, your world is crashing? "does she love me? Does she not love me?"
Which kind thing be this?
PSEU!!! angry angry
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by ucheokpara100(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
stupid story.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by UyiIredia(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
DDeliverer:

is dt not what you girls want to hear? LIES..

in all my truthful years, never did i get laid...never!
cos girls just dont like truths...at all.

omo, as i learnt how to lie, my life has changed for the better.
i can look at a very ugly girl and tell her shez more beautiful than rihana, i can tell her i will die for her and kill for her. burst her head with many lies..................and surprisingly, they always believe me almost all d time.

Wow. It's a pirry.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by jabojafa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:
how do you just tell someone you love them so easily.
men sha.
no b wetin una like to hear?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wash-wash n 1-chance follow up she do u so.... Oludorabata! grin
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by jabojafa(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
jomile:
where have you been all my life, I need someone like you in my life
and u neva said so? Guys lik dat full area na
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by jabojafa(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
op wot do u rili want? A relationshp or u jst want to bleeep? If its a relatnshp den flashing cash at d beginning is a pretty bad start. D lady may use u do mugu bt if its to bleeep olosho full everywhr.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
guy, why didnt you use the 7k and buy a better clothe/shoe, and look fine...
stop being obsessed with sex
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
jabojafa:
and u neva said so? Guys lik dat full area na
which area cos am not seeing any
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by sinizia: 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are not just any fool, but a COMPOUND fool.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by jabojafa(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
jomile:
wich area u dey whr u no see?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by killzone(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
GboGboAye:
Funshy87 you are a goat o.
You met her for the first time and you wanted to sleep with her? WTH??!!
And then you expect her to still be free with you?
Ew! you disgust me

And then because of the small 5k and 7k u gave her, your world is crashing? "does she love me? Does she not love me?"
Which kind thing be this?
PSEU!!! angry angry
abeg help me tell am
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by trilobite: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Young man, you are not a fool. you are a BIG FOOL!!

Women, men, its a never ending cycle of foolishness.

You got played, move on.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by cruxty(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
@Op nor worry, u did the right thing.....At least one more charity organization don open for naija....i get some more gals looking for charity sha(HND Form money)...Kindly send ur details
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Melahou(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
You are neither smart nor silly

You are just a kid
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by bomasek(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
jomile:
I wan volunteer to be ya mugu/maga
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by tunexkiboy: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
N d guy is asking "Am I a Fool or What"........... D person dat invented d word "FOOL" wud jus c u nd start laffing........ MUMU of d Highest Oda....... Who does dat
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by taiwoliu(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
And I tot i WS d greatest MAGA ever born of a woman, I swear I stl dey insyd womb compared to u.
Pls, stop saying u b sharp guy. D sooner u realize u ain't wht u claim, d beta 4 u.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
bomasek:
I wan volunteer to be ya mugu/maga
if u r willing den no problem, let's start with the basics, wats ur occupation
Nd how much will be my allowance every week grin
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by cjeriia: 4:10am On Aug 26, 2015
& to think u brought dis RUBBISH to nairaland. MUGU..!!!!!
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 26, 2015
funshy87:
I ve been dating a girl since 2months now, she is one of my female friends on fb, but she made d pass on me by liking most of my pics and also dropping comment on my posts and that is why I thought she likes me and we got chatting but anytime I told her I love her she never reply me and when i told her i want av a relationship with her she always says LoLz, I asked her to come to my side before she could agree to come it takes me 1month to persuade her and when she later agree to come she kept asking me " what will you give me if i come " I just said she should come that i will surprise her, and she came on a Saturday to my house for the first time we are meeting, she didn't eat anything, I asked her to let us go to a eatery but she refused, she just sat on the mattress and pressing her phone, I tried to have sex with her but she didn't allow me but we kissed and I handle her and I also pinched her pussy 4rm her jeans. I gave her 5k on her way going and she really thanked me. But since then if I ask her to come to my side again or maybe me should come to her place she always gave me lame excuses, am the only one that always call her, but recently she started calling me and chat regularly with me but after two days of constant chat and call she told she wanted to obtain an HND form that i should pls help her, As a sharp guy i said i can only give her anything if she can come and collect it in my house but she said she cannot come because the form will close this week and that am only around on weekends. But I think I love the girl, to cut the long story short I later send 7k to her Acct yesterday o.... Pls have I done the right thing or am stupid?

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by bomasek(m): 5:33am On Aug 26, 2015
jomile:
if u r willing den no problem, let's start with the basics, wats ur occupation
Nd how much will be my allowance every week grin
I work in a reputable org(wont disclose the name),drop your pin n let's discuss your allowance and other related issues.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by spiralwedge(m): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2015
u are either a much or d girl don jazz u.
by d way, bros, I fit get like 5k there?
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by mrsmith11(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2015
@ Op.....you are not a fool or Maga as people above are saying.I have discovered that an average nigerian lack trust and patience when it comes to relationship because everybody want to have the upper hand or be the smartest and at the end will lost a beautiful relationship that would have happened

If you really like the girl for a relationship then you have not really done bad except that I think you started on the wrong note;

Firstly;you are so much in a hurry......the I love you stuff is making you look suspicious, weak or naive

Secondly; for christ sake nobody gives 5k to a lady visiting for the first time when you are not a politician or dangote. I don't believe you can sustain the foundation you just laid

The 7k is understandable because you already show to her you are very generous

Henceforth,I advise you stop the I love you and talk more about your feelings and hw caring you will be if she gives you the chance to know her

Please stop the sending of money until you are rest assure there is a relationship

Finally try to know if she is in a relationship that will determine a lot
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
So because he gave the babe 12k now, e don turn fool sad i'd advise u take ur tym and know the kinda person she is. Na only broke guys go dey think say 12k na biggy undecided
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by bomasek(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Guy u shouldn't v made the mistake of giving her 5k when she came over cause I knew she was gonna bring up one silly pressing issue or the other,that's how hungry girls roll. U trip them,they deny u access to treasure land and demand money after a first date. What would v happened had u not invited her over. Won't she v sourced for the money else where. I'll advice u to bid your time n don't rush her. Another demand will come after this,tell her plainly that u'll only give her if she's gonna roll in the sack with u,if she says no,fashi her. Give her some months for the disappointment to simmer down a bit. Invite her again,this time around convince her u won't touch her when she comes over. if she falls for the bait n comes over,feel her pulse a bit with suggestive looks n touch here here n there. U may hit the puss.y this time. I assure u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Madam Was Caught Doing With Gateman, Fear This Kind Of Women! / She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! / Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.