Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Am I A Fool Or What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Fool Or What? (4738 Views)

Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Is It April Fool Or She Is Being Serious? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by peedeeasobie(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
funshy87:
Pls don't rush to judge, because am also a very sharp guy and i never fall for any lady like that before but I thought i can win her heart by being care and maybe she will give in to me, anyway she has been calling me since yesterday and also praying for me....

You talk like a child or an overgrown baby boy!
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Saying you are a fool is an understatement you are a grown dumbfounded clown.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2015
bomasek:
I work in a reputable org(wont disclose the name),drop your pin n let's discuss your allowance and other related issues.
grin
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by bomasek(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2015
jomile:
grin
U r beautiful wink
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
bomasek:
U r beautiful wink
Tank you
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by dayodare49o: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is your name foolnshy anyway, I like ur muniker
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:
Funshy87 you are not a fool
Buh that girl is,magaring you ni,just stop calling,when she calls tell her ur aim,if she agrees quickly,she wan continue magaring u,then you af to be smart in that aspect as a bad boy wey u claim to be,if she is slow to agree,dnt gv her any more money,
this nukka is not, has never been and might never be a bad boy.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by funshy87(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
easyaccess123:
this nukka is not, has never been and might never be a bad boy.
slowpoke wat do u knw abt life, dats my own way and mind u i ve studied her b4 i did wat i ve done
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by porozhniy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
funshy87:
Pls don't rush to judge, because am also a very sharp guy and i never fall for any lady like that before but I thought i can win her heart by being care and maybe she will give in to me, anyway she has been calling me since yesterday and also praying for me....
giving u missed signals so as to keep u coming back for more, that's maga 101. i'd say dnt spend anymore on her & observe her behaviour.hoping u dnt cry later.
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Booty4me: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
your foolery is overwhelming... grin
Re: Am I A Fool Or What? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
You are not a fool. You are the guy who liked a gal and wanted to help her out. Obviously 7k is nothing to you so you could afford to be nice with that amount. I think the chic is running from you though and you should refrain from "giving to get". Give because you want to and expect nothing in return and that looks almost impossible but who knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls / 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.