Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man (5210 Views)

Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nollywood's favorite line
bea, when will ur credit finish
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Pishure of your penis or Adonbliv grin

Visit www.seemypenis.com for exclusive pishures smiley

Then send pishures of your vagina to my Pastor's e-mail. .. Pastorvirginus@yahoo.com sad

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
bea, when will ur credit finish

My man works at mtn
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

My man works at mtn
stop lying bea, u ar boyfriendless, I can buy u a line that don't need to be recharged
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by SUGARBEE(f): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
WarRLaY:
stop lying bea, u ar boyfriendless, I can buy u a line that don't need to be recharged

Lol talk about a line that doesn't need to be recharged. . Am the one that's supposed to tell you that
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

Visit www.seemypenis.com for exclusive pishures smiley

Then send pishures of your vagina to my Pastor's e-mail. .. Pastorvirginus@yahoo.com sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have not replied my pm undecided
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

You have not replied my pm undecided

Seen none grin
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Seen none grin
That's because there isn't any grin

Just sent one now sha sad
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
buygala:

That's because there isn't any grin

Just sent one now sha sad

grin grin

That was a trick right, smart you wink
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by buygala(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin

grin grin... Just sent u an email requesting your whatsapp number cool
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin
And tomorrow now, you'll claim you are smart. See how the guy outsmart you. Smh!

1 Like

Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
RedBenson:

And tomorrow now, you'll claim you are smart. See how the guy outsmart you. Smh!

The guy is a real nigga not some olosho patronizer like you tongue

For your info he's my paddy tongue tongue

Btw you no deactivate again? Mouth is all you got action zero undecided
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Mznaett: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Pishure of your penis or Adonbliv grin
undecided Kai! U try! shocked undecided
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mznaett:

undecided Kai! U try! shocked
undecided

What I do
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Mznaett: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

What I do

Nothing o shocked but wetin u wan use d pixsure do if e show u?undecided
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mznaett:

Nothing o shocked
but wetin u wan use d pixsure do if e show u?undecided

I wan dey sure say him no be transgendered lipsrsealed
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Mznaett: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

I wan dey sure say him no be transgendered lipsrsealed
U sure?wink cuz now a days ladies no wan use eye c Uncle D***sontongue o lol
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mznaett:

U sure?wink cuz now a days ladies no wan use eye c Uncle D***sontongue o lol

Really shocked

Guess you're talking from experience tongue
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Mznaett: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

Really shocked

Guess you're talking from experience tongue

O yea! That's just d latest otongue

Experience ke?shocked Pls o I'm still young nd innocent o beside I dnt even know what you're talking about seftongue
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol talk about a line that doesn't need to be recharged. . Am the one that's supposed to tell you that
lol, bea, oyaaaa, come and tell me, btw, do u reside in lagos?
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

The guy is a real nigga not some olosho patronizer like you tongue

For your info he's my paddy tongue tongue

Btw you no deactivate again? Mouth is all you got action zero undecided

What kind of paddy is he to you? And FYI, real men are those who patronise prostitutes.
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
RedBenson:

What kind of paddy is he to you? And FYI, real men are those who patronise prostitutes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ette mbok men mfina mfo ka oh tongue
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ette mbok men mfina mfo ka oh tongue
Where u dey sef? Abeg come let's go to bed.
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Where u dey sef? Abeg come let's go to bed.

grin grin

Oya shift for wink
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:
See branch canteen eat,i no get strenght to cook oundecided Hian!!!
OMG! The reply of a typical lazy Nigerian lady.
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Aitee1:

grin grin
Oya shift for wink
Dont come again. I'm already awake.
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by Aitee1: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Dont come again. I'm already awake.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Morning jare, trouble you
Re: When You Catch Your Wife In Bed With Another Man by McCarlito(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2015
buygala:

You getting fat

Please work on those yam arms and thighs smiley

I still love you the way you are sha cool..... May the death that will kill you first kill Introvert and LadyF sad
What af Lady F done again to deserve this winchy-winchy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg, I Need Help, I Don' T Last More Than 5 Mimutes In Bed / Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? / How Have People Tried To End Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.