Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? (4452 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn! / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2009
Sister Mo:

shocked Brother David!!

my sister, i dont know how else to describe her.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2009

there you go sister Karma.

davidylan:

my sister, i dont know how else to describe her.

lol She's his girlfriend.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by agabaI23(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2009
DeReloaded:

agaba, look at this link, wont show on NL for some reason

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/img/5519/Alicia/5638l.jpg

She is cute there though.

Prolly the angle of exposure was what made distorted her face in the first pic.

Winner

Please I will not spoil you oo.

A monk cannot spoil a girl
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2009
Thanks Mo. Dont know why I kept getting it blank
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2009
Without make up she's look like a man.

Hmm, the hair looks better black
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2009
See am Oh!

Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2009
daphoenix is sister MO? shocked Who banned you?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2009
what does that have to do with whether her low cut fits her or not?  
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2009
davidylan:

daphoenix is sister MO?  shocked Who banned you?

Who else? Anyway, I have change my ways and I have joined the Nairaland Convent though I backslide sometimes.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2009
what did you do?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2009
Some crybabies must have reported to him about it
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by bluespice(f): 3:30am On Mar 30, 2009
honestly its being on here has taught me not all that walk, talk or even use computers have sense angry angry angry
as sisi will say
absolute power corrupts absolutely

btw i love amber rose her dress sense is just purrfect kiss kiss kiss
seen her shoes? shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[size=3pt](inappropriate use of emoticons)[/size]
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by dayokanu(m): 3:49am On Mar 30, 2009
The bald ones are better looking cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by bluespice(f): 3:52am On Mar 30, 2009
broda dayo we are talking of low cut on the head oh tongue
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 4:09am On Mar 30, 2009
bluespice:

broda dayo we are talking of low cut on the head oh tongue

eajhfefhfnmmzvifisdcknccdnjzz
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by bluespice(f): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2009
;d :p
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by dayokanu(m): 4:38am On Mar 30, 2009
bluespice,
we are saying the same thing, Hair, Heads can only mean one thing or am I missing something? Bluespice explain
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by bluespice(f): 4:49am On Mar 30, 2009
at all we on the same page tongue grin
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Isuata: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2009
abiutifully groomed round hed with a low cut plus a round body with thick thighs
o ti pami ni yen
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Isuata: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
sometins are best left "unsaid"

abi? undecided
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
@psman, are you serious?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
Isu ata:

sometins are best left "unsaid"

abi? undecided

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy Inu kwa cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2009
stillwater:

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy Inu kwa cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

How is it that you're never banned but a good girl like me has been through 3 ids this weekend?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

How is it that you're never banned but a good girl like me has been through 3 ids this weekend?

Who are you again? shocked shocked Morenike or Daphoenix? shocked shocked shocked grin Anyway, are you seeing what I'm seeing? Psman's pic? cheesy

No modify button anymore, so it's going to be there foreeeeeeeeeeeeever!!! cheesy

@ topic

If the girl is beautiful with it, why not? cheesy
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2009
stillwater:

Who are you again? shocked shocked Morenike or Daphoenix? shocked shocked shocked grin

DaPhoenix/Sister Monique

stillwater:

Anyway, are you seeing what I'm seeing? Psman's pic? cheesy

No modify button anymore, so it's going to be there foreeeeeeeeeeeeever!!! cheesy

rofl YES!!!! Sauron and the other guys will roast her.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
SHE looks like a man huh? cheesy

Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by StrStruck(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by spikedcylinder: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
psman:

for get about othere babes  what about me did i Turn u on guy and babes

Don't mind all these people jare. You are very hot, I like your breasts. cheesy
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2009
St☆rStruck:

DaPhoenix/Sister Monique

*shakes head* Why can't you just be good like me, eh? cheesy

rofl YES!!!! Sauron and the other guys will roast her.

I've got her back, they dare not try it. grin

spikedcylinder:

Don't mind all these people jare. You are very hot, I like your breasts. cheesy

So you like long breasts? shocked That's a first. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLease help-i just got dumped / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.