Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over (3257 Views)

She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
easyaccess123:
chai! see mugu! na dis ones dey take permission from girls b4 dem kiss or touch her.
lol. trust me bro, uon wanna know
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by jpphilips(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
adonbilivit:
I am asking this question because of the stories I have been reading on how landlords have been harrasing their tenants. so I am expecting my girlfriend in two days time and she is going to spend a night and leave the next day. I have not told my landlord and I have no plans to do that for now because I feel I am entitled to have visitors once in a while. no girl has ever visited me in the house so she will be the first and maybe the only ever. so guys, what do u think?

cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove, Seun,

Did you borrow your house rent?
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
jpphilips:

Did you borrow your house rent?

lol.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by UyiIredia(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
adonbilivit:
I am asking this question because of the stories I have been reading on how landlords have been harrasing their tenants. so I am expecting my girlfriend in two days time and she is going to spend a night and leave the next day. I have not told my landlord and I have no plans to do that for now because I feel I am entitled to have visitors once in a while. no girl has ever visited me in the house so she will be the first and maybe the only ever. so guys, what do u think?

It's your flat. Your landlord has no business stopping you from bringing acquaintances except they constitute touble or danger.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by gram: 3:37am On Aug 28, 2015
No, but you are obliged to tell your pastor grin
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by mimicious(f): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Is your compound a joint venture? If no, biko u are entitled to your privacy.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by DiamonJ: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] gringrincheesy

Character plenty for this world
[/size]
lollllll, so u still read am? D character no get part. 2
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by DiamonJ: 6:34am On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
nah, he lives in the same house tho. I don't owe him a dime
bros na answer question again bcoz u don finish person with laugh
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by akpumping7720(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Damn it..... Op pls grow up naaa. So if the babe sef kan sleep over u go look the babe till midnite.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
yea also ask him for peermissiion to fk her to, dumb asssssssssss mofo. Just see you just made me mad punk assss mofo. YOU'RE A PUSSSSSY NIG
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by AfroKnight: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
kayo80:
Well, I don't know. It depends on the type of person your landlord is, and the type of house you live in. I remember the landlord in the compound next to mine was fighting one of his tenants cos the man didn't tell him before he went and bought a car.

shocked are you kidding?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy some landlords don kolo finish o

1 Like

Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by kayo80(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2015
AfroKnight:

shocked are you kidding?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy some landlords don kolo finish o

Yes o! I was really shocked myself.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by cyprus000: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
DiamonJ:
lollllll, so u still read am? D character no get part. 2
[size=13pt]
cheesycheesy

The caption got me interested. out of surprize for such show of juvenile cowardice. I had to scan the write up.

You know what they say about learning everyday. Na another phase of character I dey see sosmiley

I can't just make out the reason for such fibleness,or should I say "ignorance" of once basic human right.

[/size]
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by adonbilivit: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
yea also ask him for peermissiion to fk her to, dumb asssssssssss mofo. Just see you just made me mad punk assss mofo. YOU'RE A PUSSSSSY NIG
this one na American yabbing o. and no, I am far from being a pussy, I hate cats
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by damilareoye: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Not compulsory because it makes no difference...

just necessary for security reasons.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by abdrazak: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
There is no need of telling your landlord. You are a man of yourself. What people really say about you concerning your marital life. You just have to know yourself.
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
wtf is that
You dey stay d house free
Re: Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over by dasrackhor(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
adonbilivit:

Hell no..r u insinuating dat u will tell yha landlord wen u will mess yha babe?r we in d 15th century?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C / Naija Olosho Girls In Babcock University Twerking Video / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.