Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (59048 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by zubby29(m): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
lesbians and marine spirits/charms grin grin grin grin grin
it will definitely look good on ur waist.i love ur shape
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by suruwilliams(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
you mean you don't wear beads shocked this your backside though grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
Hmmmm ur backyard too cute grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
JudgementHammer:
I like them baje. I find them seductive. It turns me on a lot. That's if its worn by the right person sha o. In fact my wife would have to wear it when I marry.
even my wife,also,dat thing can arouse me
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by charlesucheh(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
I think they're Mammy water! Simple!!! Now clear!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2015
philips70:

You wonder why some Ghanaian girls have smaller waist and big backs? The mums wear them those big flat circular types when they are small. With that the waist size is controlled.

So I was told on my last visit after much curiosity.
awwwww! How I love ghanians
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by tonimenia: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
This is unacceptable, i must say!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Vondoola: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Waist beads blow me and increase my libido, like riding on a horse using the reins...for anke chains i don't really fancy those, no string attached though.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2015
leoblaze:
My babe is got 2 chains on her waist...mmmmmm i love to see her naked. Sexyness over load
chai,u're really enjoying
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Lobolintin(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Dated a lot of them... So use it to check weight .....so for fir! Bakassi others for wearing sakes .... For the !arine aspect nah wash
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by 247notire(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Ever wondered why the western civilization, who don't believe in this voodoo crap are thriving, while we, with our archaic mentality are stuck in the 10th century? makes you wonder huh.
Bro u have no idea. They are much deeper into voodoo than we are. We still dey learn!

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by obontami: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
na true,especially all those gals wth soft yansh when them come wear the bead cha ur eye go wan pop out,if u touch the yansh, e soft like melted butter,if u come put prick inside toto,e sweet pass ur favourite food,chai my guy dis life sweet,may God just lemme live long in order to enjoy all this things

i dey tell you my brother
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Ajgal10:

Heheheee....I disagree 100% women have Reasons for wearing this stuff,infact! I recently got mine to help me check my waistlime when am adding weight or not,and i am a God freak,a God chaser,a Proudly Born again and No one is Angry,so pls dont spiritualize certain stuff,it doesnt mean that some women dont have skeletons underneath d waist beads or chains tho.
hmmmm! U're a God freak,I love u very much,pls keep being one,na God sure pass
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Jman06(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Sexy hot! Gotta buy one for my bae
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Lexusgs430:
So long as she can also whine her waist during our kung foo fight, I am a happy bunny.
lol
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Opynion: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Ogbanje spirit(water spirit)
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2015
Boyooosa:
i love it if d babe is meant 4 me only! call it selfishness wink
abi na even me sef I no go like share my bae wth anyone,cos I am a jealous god
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Well..fear girls with chain or bead round dia waist...we bahd o

They do hot on bed and I believe u ar also hot also.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
WITCH CRAFT!!
WHY WILL A SANE WOMAN PUT BEAD ON HER WAISTundecided
I DON'T FIND THAT RUBBISH ATTRACTIVE.
ur monicker tho!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by NinaArsenal(f): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
having waist beads or chain dosnt mean any shiiiiiiiii...
i have em.....
and i neva go de stand got road
I also wear chain on ma waist... I love it
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
ur monicker tho!
undecided
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Ever wondered why the western civilization, who don't believe in this voodoo crap are thriving, while we, with our archaic mentality are stuck in the 10th century? makes you wonder huh.
BROS.

THEM CALLED THERE OWN SOCCERY, THERE ARE INTO WITCH CRAFT IN AN ADVANCE WAY.

RESEARCH ABOUT IT
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by daveyjay(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
I swear na true u talk,any time I see a gal wth beads and e come be sey the top wey she wear come go up small wey e be sey the thing dey reveal the bead ehn I dey always look the gal until she dey out of sight as I dey look am many thoughts go dey run for my mind

Kids everywhere
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2015
kobonaire:
I like the waist beads/chains especially when she's rocking those hips and resulting sounds it makes ....
hehehehe,u like the sounds abi,u need some beats added to the activity going on between u and ur bae

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
I swear na true u talk,any time I see a gal wth beads and e come be sey the top wey she wear come go up small wey e be sey the thing dey reveal the bead ehn I dey always look the gal until she dey out of sight as I dey look am many thoughts go dey run for my mind
Men no sabi anythn at all.

The way u react when u see a girl wearing ileke is the way most of those girls want u to react. In a lot of cases, those things are fetish.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Same here nothing sexier than a lady with beads around their waist.
u're right jigga,I cld slay a giant for one
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
dust88:

U nver jam...
jam wetin na?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2015
dust88:

U nver jam...
jam wetin na?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
queebeediva:
Sexy or not I don't like them ever since a lady confess how she uses the waist beeds to render futuristic men furtureless . I denouce any so called beed thing. U may see it sexy but offcourse that's what devil uses to trap soul.

Waoo churchly beautiful girl... there are few wife materials like you here on NL,....the smile alone...just like my wife cool
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Revolva(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy not every body sees d waist bead unless she is a flirt n ashewo...but the one of ankle chain....omo na ashewo be most of dem..- beg forget jazz jare it's all sexy. Wat about tongue rings
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
dust88:

U nver jam...
jam wetin na?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
ahsekeena:

Men no sabi anythn at all.

The way u react when u see a girl wearing ileke is the way most of those girls want u to react. In a lot of cases, those things are fetish.

your DP looks fetish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.