Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (59030 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by watchindelta(m): 3:28am On Aug 27, 2015
I see dem as witches. in fact any girl I go friend no go try am self, because am out agbam
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by JOF2: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2015
End time things- give your life to Jesus
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Taofiq120(m): 4:01am On Aug 27, 2015
I feel they have charm
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by summerflame(m): 4:11am On Aug 27, 2015
How are u doing sweetheart?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by summerflame(m): 4:14am On Aug 27, 2015
How are u doing?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Omolasho1: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
wow! I love posessed gals,I'm a posessed boy too, posessed people rock!
Lol
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Omolasho1: 4:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Menh as for i love ladies wearing any of them to the extent that i bought it for my gal to wear it even nose ring... Cus i be Ashawo boy>>> grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Beamborla(f): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na lie you no get am,undresss make we see am
I knew i was going to find you here
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by BraniacX(m): 5:10am On Aug 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
If you came to check my dp, look but Pass don't spam my email account, thanks, esp if you are just looking for another lady to Bleep

Forget happiness87, you already gat moa wink
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by cactuscee(m): 5:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
am already possessed, i don't need more demons.

those beads are mostly locally produced, some given by mums, for charm and protection from child birth, they lady may not know
Haba, how can a bead given from childbirth still be worn from that time until the ass is as big a trailer?
We are talking about gold tiny 36 carats chain nicely hung on a cute fresh ikebe from a big gal. Well if you are to be a guy, just imagine such ikebe being whined on a cool saturday noon in your cooled ac room, you go wan blow i guess. grin
Well, jokes a part, either tiny chains or beads it is now fashion, if a woman wants to charm you am sure she will find other things to use to get what she wants.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by bdidi: 5:28am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
having waist beads or chain dosnt mean any shiiiiiiiii...
i have em.....
and i neva go de stand got road

What do u mean by ...... I have them?

As in you wear them? Are u serious! Like you are wearing one now.......its a lie joor....

Oya let me see!

Lol!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by morereb10: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2015
una still dey shout small.small. I don't believe waist chains or beeds are for swag or fashion, is a lie from the pit of hell.

if u wear a waist chain, chances are ur mum told u shs is the one that gave it to u. maybe for protection or from marine kingdom but they won't tell u that.

if you doubt it, come to Ghana, almost every girl in Ghana wear a waist chain. and my broda is not for the fun on it, is there for something.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by flyforall: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2015
HOT...I think it's a handle so you don't fall off when riding the horse
Seriously if it's just for fashion fine but any other reason an suspect
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by queebeediva(f): 5:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Sexy or not I don't like them ever since a lady confess how she uses the waist beeds to render futuristic men furtureless . I denouce any so called beed thing. U may see it sexy but offcourse that's what devil uses to trap soul.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by bqlekan(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2015
nothing really bad., so far its not nose piercing and Veegee piercing.. I can deal with it lipsrsealed

must be removed before any form of intimacy sha
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by fajani(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Most girls put it on to turn guys on...
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nature129(m): 5:55am On Aug 27, 2015
veetion:
It looks cute on them. Bt an average Nigerian will see Dem as either an "ASHAWO" or a lesbian..

Don't speak for an average Nigerian. OP is asking for your opinion. Over-sabi go kill many people

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by fajani(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
my demon will destroy your future be warned tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You are not posess but you love to be possesed i
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Eddodoh(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2015
A sight of beads around a woman waist make me go crazy & want to devour her.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by sukkot: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2015
depends on how the waist look. if the waist look like mr ibu own then we gone have a problem

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Dekatron:
I'd kill for a lady with "Ileke Idi"

damn!! Imagine curves with beads. . . Omo, thats HEAVEN.

MY FIANCEE/WIFE MUST hAVE OO
hehehehehe,my wife must wear one ooooo,no matter what
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by kenoz(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2015
tongue
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2015
obontami:
Their toto dey sweet and dem dey sabi ride prick
na true,especially all those gals wth soft yansh when them come wear the bead cha ur eye go wan pop out,if u touch the yansh, e soft like melted butter,if u come put prick inside toto,e sweet pass ur favourite food,chai my guy dis life sweet,may God just lemme live long in order to enjoy all this things
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2015
sisisioge:
Lovely. I used to wear different colours for different outfits. Mine were very tiny glassy sand beads. Hmmmm, been thinking a lot about revamping myself lately , waist chain or beads are soooo gonna be in!
my sister pls do,
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Duru009(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2015
I pity guys dat date girls dat wear chains......

Most of d girls use the chain to tie many men down. Many men are in boundage today cos of this,

.......... A girl once confesss dat she has tie down n useless close to 100 men she has slept with with waist chain.

Pls be warm.......

Run for ur life wen u see them OR tell them to pull it off b4 going down with them.....
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2015
Ilekeh:
I used to wear ileke idi and Ileke ese.

I don't know why I stopped, but will pick it up again. I like them. Who caresw hat others think. Seriously, who pays my bills?
heheheheh pls sweetie get it
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by c4sam(m): 6:36am On Aug 27, 2015
I agree wit wat happiness87 say dat dose beads are hw possess. Cos i once told my woman 2 put it cos i like babe dat put it. Bt whenever my babe put it on she complain dat she do have bad dream bt wen she remove it she won't dream. So happiness u are 70 percentage right.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jamb20s: 6:38am On Aug 27, 2015
[img]http://exc.10khits.com/surf?id=125046&token=2551fa95f0e59617812fff67927af4fa[/img]

Download any youtube videos directly to your android phone , download videocrat at www.videocrat.com
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by coleon(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Really there is nothing I find as sexy as seeing a waist bead on a well formed waist. I've made it a duty to by all my ex one and I ll keep doing that cos I appreciate African waist.
If u lyk be ogbanje,marine spirit e.t.c all na story for d gods.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by naturenat(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Most of them ar nt human, while sum ar just for fashion grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.