Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (59718 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2015
LaurelP:
What about ankle chains?
men those one are hot too,especiallt when the gal's got hot legs.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by VickyRotex(f): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2015
eleko1:
Vickyrotex wey dey sell IBadi embarassed lipsrsealed wink Com talk ya own undecided

Ibadi kor, Ibari ni angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by fagbohun4j(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Well, I see nothing bad in it. I once got my gal a gold waist chain. But 4get o, some chains are not ordinary.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2015
fagbohun4j:
Well, I see nothing bad in it. I once got my gal a gold waist chain. But 4get o, some chains are not ordinary.
wat's it abt some chains dat make them not to be ordinary
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
but some na mamiwater enchantments
my Guy gbagbe,if she like make carry ogbanje featuring mammy water and eshu put together I go toast am,trip am fu*ck am,infact na all those kind gals dey good to fu*ck,because when the thing don dey sweet them dem go they turn head like sey dem dey undergo deliverance session

10 Likes

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by donholy28(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
my Guy gbagbe,if she like make carry ogbanje featuring mammy water and eshu put together I go toast am,trip am fu*ck am,infact na all those kind gals dey good to fu*ck,because when the thing don dey sweet them dem go they turn head like sey dem dey undergo deliverance session
then ur future will be over

6 Likes

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
then ur future will be over
nah, my future's safely tuck in the most high God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Not all are waist beads are possessed. Some ladies wear them to check when they have added weight or lossed weight.
To some ladies, they use it as a charm to charm guys.

If a guy is rich and he sleeps with them, they charm will make the guy not to leave the girl. He will be spending extravagantly on the girl like say tomorow no dey
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by teepsee(f): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
really! Do u like leg chains too?
have one but my school will nerve allow you to use it.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by donholy28(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
nah, my future's safely tuck in the most high God.
not when u bed d devil

3 Likes

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
samukoji:
Not all are waist beads are possessed. Some ladies wear them to check when they have added weight or lossed weight.
To some ladies, they use it as a charm to charm guys.

If a guy is rich and he sleeps with them, they charm will make the guy not to leave the girl. He will be spending extravagantly on the girl like say tomorow no dey
hehehehehe,gals are not smiling
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
teepsee:
have one but my school will nerve allow you to use it.
wow!wat skool is dat sef?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
not when u bed d devil
don't worry bro! His grace is sufficient for me,I once fu*cked a gal who I learnt confessed to be a witch in a major crusade when I was in lokoja,but nothing has happened to me,I'm doing fine and I even own my own business now sef.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by johnwell(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
my demon will destroy your future be warned

iyami?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by johnwell(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
don't worry bro! His grace is sufficient for me,I once fu*cked a gal who I learnt confessed to be a witch in a major crusade when I was in lokoja,but nothing has happened to me,I'm doing fine and I even own my own business now sef.

you never can tell, it's beyond your understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
lesbians and marine spirits
big lie
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by donMIG(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
# na ashawo oo# just chop dei go
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
No biggie.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

big lie
yes Big lie, i didn't force it down your throat,

those who know the truth know it
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ya .......its true......... lyk i noticed mine ........got tighter
yea...it helps to check waist and it works
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
yes Big lie, i didn't force it down your throat,

those who know the truth know it
what you believe ma'm
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

what you believe ma'm
you can be possessed without knowing
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:
yea...it helps to check waist and it works
hmmm! D'you wear one?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
why are u so keen on this posess ish sef,do' u attend mountain of fire,cos they're the ones who always attach importance to all this petty things

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
donMIG:
# na ashawo oo# just chop dei go
wat,adonbeleive dis is coming from u
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
na u wan possess me? tongue
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
why are u so keen on this posess ish sef,do' u attend mountain of fire,cos they're the ones who always attach importance to all this petty things
maybe she is grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmm! D'you wear one?
yea i do, it was acutally him that suggestd it, he likes it alot.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

yea i do, it was acutally him that suggestd it, he likes it alot.
hmmmmm! God bless him,him is a very good man,him asking u to wear it shows that him wants ur waist to beautifully adorned. By the way sef is it iron chains or wooden beads
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Happiness87(f): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

na u wan possess me? tongue
by licking you dry
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
by licking you dry
for ya mind
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
hmmmmm! God him,him is a very good man,him asking u to wear it shows that him wants ur waist to beautifully adorned. By the way sef is it iron chains or wooden beads
tiny beads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.