Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? (385 Views)

A Thread For The Guys! Pick One Of These Romancelanders / Ladies You Have The Chance To Pick One Out Of Three Question / Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? by MemphisDepay(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
God forbid bad thing o...
Re: If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? by ladyF(f): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hian !!!

None of the above jor

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? by Aminat508(f): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? by asumo12: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Re: If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'd rather be deaf because I don't care what anyone has to say anyway grin Blindness would be the most painful one to deal with imo. It'd be like living in eternal darkness & that must be horrible.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Pick One, Which Would It Be, Blindness Or Deafness? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
i rebuke both in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Breakups And Revenge / Steps To Keep Your Relationships Good And Strong.... / Getting Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.