Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (5528 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
omitooguns:

Oro ni fa wink

ma deny mi joor wink
Lobatan....
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Quite obvious, isn't it? You deliberately mentioned Blackett as your crush to fuel the controversy 'cause everyone knows MISSSCLASSY makes the same claims.
Coincidentally, the MISSSCLASSY account which has been somewhat dormant comes online to view this immediately you created it.
Both monikers would likely insult each other to confuse the viewers from seeing the obvious.
The best way to divert attention is by drawing it. "HIDDEN IN THE OPEN" concept.
Nice try. Not everyone is gullible.♦

4 Likes

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
re u d nairaland matchmaker
Right on that.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
castroevans:
Thanks Aisha...
You're welcome.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Quite obvious, isn't it? You deliberately mentioned Blackett as your crush to fuel the controversy 'cause everyone knows MISSSCLASSY makes the same claims.
Coincidentally, the MISSSCLASSY account which has been somewhat dormant comes online to view this immediately you created it.
Both monikers would likely insult each other to confuse the viewers from seeing the obvious.
The best way to divert attention is by drawing it. "HIDDEN IN THE OPEN" concept.

Please. . . you are normally correct with your deductions and assertions, but you are wrong this time, Ok?
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by donholy28(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:
Right on that.
so who then re u suggesting for me to crush into powder?
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by asumo12: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
misssclassy:

Dumbass, when you are done trying so hard to be me, please do Nairaland a huge favor and deactivate your inconsequential, nonsensical and utterly useless moniker, and spare everyone the pain of having to endure your unfathomable stupidity and inherent foolishness.
Ain't trying to replicate an ugly overweight bipolar redundant tranny like you. I have fun my own way. Now, camly GTFOH!
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Kingsley has gone bananas again.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
@thesonofmark, for you to think I am aisha95, means you need to sharpen up your "detective" skills.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:

Is she a nairalander?
No.

She is a fire-drake from the North
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
so who then re u suggesting for me to crush into powder?
missclassy. But I must warn you, she acts bitchy_ occassionally.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Mznaett: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mynd44:
No.
She is a fire-drake from the North
Okay.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by donholy28(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:

missclassy. But I must warn you, she acts bitchy_ occassionally.
she acts bitchyy? then y re u recommending her?
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by olamigbemi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin Erukumakanaki grin
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
misssclassy:

Dumbass, when you are done trying so hard to be me, please do Nairaland a huge favor and deactivate your inconsequential, nonsensical and utterly useless moniker, and spare everyone the pain of having to endure your unfathomable stupidity and inherent foolishness.
Treat temper with justice and justice with temper my lord. Chai! Are you this hot real life I thought narcissist men already shut your types up once and for all!
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by princealexndre(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
she is dead
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by wristbangle: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I was about saying the same. Well said.

The rate @ which buffoons are accelerating on NL these days baffles me a lot.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
misssclassy:

shocked guess I'm not the only one sick of aishit's moronic self grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
SouthyQueen cool
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
she acts bitchyy? then y re u recommending her?
Cause I perceived you could tame her into sanity.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

Hmmmnn...bufoons
it's a serious something.
Six monikers to one person + onE
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Crush ko ! Crush ni!
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by donholy28(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:

Cause I perceived you could tame her into sanity.
tame? so she's a wild animal too?...no thanks
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by wristbangle: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
debolly:

Hmmmnn...bufoons
it's a serious something.
Six monikers to one person + onE

cheesy
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by wristbangle: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Crush ko ! Crush ni!

Lol. Hello bro
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Omotayor123(f): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508 cool

1 Like

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Sveen: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Redundancy at it's highest peak.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
BrightRivers
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

If there was a buffon scale and both of us were to be ranked on the scale, I can bet my last penny that you would rank higher than me.

Its not every time someone makes an assertion that you should just tag along or believe everything the person says without first critically analyzing it or looking at it from a logical perspective.

I could choose to remain silent and watch you spill hoaxes, but that might also mean that I am okay with it, of which I am not.

So you guys should just mind what you say, cause I hate being insulted wrongly. . . whether it's me or my moniker.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Sveen: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Aminat508 cool
What! You're a lesbian or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Easily Get Any Girl For A Hot Sex Everyday / (photo) Lady Poses Naked On Boyfriend Birthday / Heavy Loaded Backside Woman And Dwarf Boyfriend Break Internet -MUST SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.