Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate (37632 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Utchman1: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good development. Let them expose themselves.

Very soon they would be conscious enough to know that nothing is hidden under the sun.

The benefit is ours.

6 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by TijaniAbu: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
EFCC are thieves, and Looter Lamorde is the biggest thief of all, the USA house that druglord Jagabandit Bola Tinubu bought for Lamorde recently is just the tip of the iceberg. Woe is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by blackpanda: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

When all the broom stick carrying noisemaking witches know how to do is lie and sell propaganda, what else do you expect? By the way, APC is an arm of PDP, the corrupt part of PDP fills up APC

Can someone really be this daft??
Wasnt Lamorde appointed by GEJ and PDP? Head or tail, this is all reminants of PDP greed and impunity!
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by eagleeye2: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Don't be surprised if some of these monies is traced to OBJ. I still don't understand why Buhari doesn't want to probe OBJ.

siddon look, na dog name.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by nationwide1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
missionmex:
Am yet to find a clean government employee.
My brother, I can now see a million reasons why Fashola did everything within his power to stop enactment of freedom of information bill in Lagos State.

Now PMB is delaying to sign the whistle blower protection bill because I think if that bill is signed, you'll discover that no one in APC / PDP is clean enough to even serve as a councilor.

Such bill is not signed and we're hearing these. What if they are signed?

5 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by samofson: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bobs !!! Breeze don blow ....

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Ibman: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Coruption fighting coruption and coruption fighting anti-coruption. Lets see who go win. PDP don finish dis country.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Omobolaji20(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
"The Hunter become the Hunted"
When u r digging, do not dig too deep so dat u wont later fall in it.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by megamank(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
EFCC these allegations are too much and this guy came with facts and figures. So come out and defend your self........if possible all the past EFCC chairman should be summoned. They all have a case to answer here.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by filcast(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who even sent Lamorde to kwara?
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Happiness87(f): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
filcast:
Who even sent Lamorde to kwara?
this is called watching the watcher, the guy has stolen more money than Those persecuted, hahaha, i blame Gej, in ngeneukwenu voice

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Happiness87(f): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ibman:
Coruption fighting coruption and coruption fighting anti-coruption.
Lets see who go win.
PDP don finish dis country.
is the money missing, yes or no

i have said it before, many tactics of APC will begin to back fire, because they are not clean either
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by focus7: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
All these frauds were perpetrated under Jonathan, Lomarde was a product of Jonathan. That indicate that Jonathan represent nothing but a disaster to Nigeria, thank God he was booted out of power, if we are still under his rule the revelation about rot in EFCC would never have come to the open.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by filcast(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
this is called watching the watcher, the guy has stolen more money than Those persecuted, hahaha, i blame Gej, in ngeneukwenu voice
hope u guys are ready for wat u are asking for. That can of worms go shake up n down o. Ever wonderd why the likes of IBB seem untouchable?
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by omogin(f): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
They don catch lamorde. I hope they also track all the teaching hospital cmds cases he dropped after receiving gratification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
As dem don nak^d dem now,abeg how their blokos be?
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
What a country!#IHATE9JA1
ig nis:
Even the EFCC is corrupt.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by kenny987(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is beyond politics or APC and PDP o! The earlier we start seeing these people as common enemies who have ganged up to ra.pe and plunder our commonwealth the better for us o! That is the only time we will be able to attack and deal with all these demons frontally. If people keep drawing fault-lines and doing looking for which party to blame we will never see the end cos they are all practised shape shifters! We need revolution! All these siddon look don pass person o! At this rate will we have anything left?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
All these frauds were perpetrated under Jonathan, Larmbode was a product of Jonathan. That indicate that Jonathan represent nothing but a disaster to Nigeria, thank God he was booted out of power, if we are still under his rule the revelation about rot in EFCC would never have come to the open.
Good talk
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Happiness87(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
filcast:
hope u guys are ready for wat u are asking for. That can of worms go shake up n down o. Ever wonderd why the likes of IBB seem untouchable?
i wish opposition is strong in APC states like Lagos, to leak more flaudulent transactions

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
eagleeye2:
Don't be surprised if some of these monies is traced to OBJ. I still don't understand why Buhari doesn't want to probe OBJ.

siddon look, na dog name.

Obj na confirm bigtime shareholder,some leaks in Oga jona administration is linked to Baba.all of them na Ole.the only difference is that the chop grade pass each other
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
kenny987:
This is beyond politics or APC and PDP o! The earlier we start seeing these people as common enemies who ganged up to rape and plunder our commonwealth the better for us o! That is the only time we will be able to attack and deal with all these demons frontally. If people keep drawing fault-lines and doing looking for which party to blame we will never see the end cos they are all practised shape shifters! We need revolution! All these siddon look don pass person o! At this rate will we have anything left?
God bless you,meet me at mama shenyere pepper soup joint for alomo and monkey pepper soup
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Akinz0126(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is Incredible.Efcc is the bed rock of corruption.No wonder when we hear that they arrested a corrupt leader within 24 hours he's back on the street smiling.EFCC/ICPC let's start the anti corruption saga from you.Ribadu we miss you.This is what we called Spectaulous.

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by darazonian(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
keep on exposing yourself we are watching with keen interest the game is getting intresting every passing day.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by mn09abk: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I think Mr Lamode should resign with immediate effect and go n defend this allegations, Only in this country ppl cannot honorably do this...smh

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by kenny987(f): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
God bless you,meet me at mama shenyere pepper soup joint for alomo and monkey pepper soup

For further and better revelations, arrange better monkey tail for me make I use clear eye dey see Naija vision wella. Lol...choi! Na wa o!
As Lamorde has asked for extension of time na let us see what he comes up with at the end of it all. The moment he came under investigation he and all directors should have been placed on immediate administrative leave pending the outcome of investigations. I wonder how he can still occupy that office while still under investigation!

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Wasquad(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Saryea83:
Everywhere is filled with criminals!, cbn, ministries,senate, presidential vila,rep, gov'nors,coys,skuls,churches,mosques,nnpc,police,army,airforce,navy,nff,nddc, even my bed! Nawao!

HmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Virgin truth.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by dahmie2013: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
These figures are really scary&disturbing.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by ndcide(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
What was Sahara reporters saying yesterday?

As it seems, the Senate is fighting corruption while the executive is defending corruption through their media attack dogs.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by lastpage: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
I will continue to say it, God is using President M. Buhari as a Blessing to this country at this moment.
Whether you like him or not, whether you are a Jonathan supporter or not, the bottom line remains that this country will get better and it will be to the betterment of all of us.

What is happening now (i see it as a case of thieves HANGING thieves) is very good for the citizens.
A situation where thieves are tackling each other, under the Government of Buhari, is a welcomed development.

The Police & security has failed us: They would take bribe and let-off criminals. the only criminals they are capable of prosecuting are petty-criminals like those who steal tomato or some valueless article but when it comes to big-time crooks, they just develop amnesia

The Judiciary has failed us: Even when those who loot us dry are brought before them, they will collect 10% of the loot and then giving them a nauseating sentence of say a "fine" of #100,000 for stealing/looting 5Billion Naira! shocked shocked

The House of Assembly/Legislators have failed us
: The are only good at passing laws that will increase their salary and allowances or something that is to their selfish benefit. Those Bills which will benefit this country are left to rot for years and years. Shame on them.

The Executive have failed us: from the days of Obasanjo to the days of Jonathan, the executive have aided and abetted corruption, more so in the last Govt of Jonathan where "Stealing was expunged from the definition of Corruption"!

But God heard the cries of Nigerians: He is using thieves on the LEFT, to tackle thieves on the RIGHT!
The Senate is made up of criminals and thieves.... and we rely on the EFCC to tackle them and bring them to book.
Fortunately, the EFFC is also populated with thieves and criminals..... thy recover loot and then appropriate it to themselves and their cronies!

While we all know that the Senate is not doing what they are doing with Larmode (investigating him and his predecessors, especially that crook called Farida Waziri!0 because they think it is right or it is in the interest of Nigeria, we Nigerians applaud it.

We know they are just trying to "buff-off" the searchlight of the EFCC on their corrupt practices by giving its leadership, "something to chew on and keep preoccupied"! undecided wink

But it is good for the country because at the end of the day, the THIEVES on the LEFT, will expose and prosecute the THIEVES on the RIGHT!
grin grin

That is what this country needs.

At the end of the day, l hope Buhari himself will muster the confidence to send "both thieves, from both sides", to jail for their criminal activities.
When Buhari himself is done, we will also beam the searchlight on him and if he is found wanting, he will also be jailed.

So, as far as the common man is concerned, its a Win-Win for us.
Am loving this.... like Mc Donalds.

Lastpage!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by gsalami: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
youngberry001:
chaiii dis your username self tho cry

Only a fool like you will hate Buhari. Sai Baba
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by aloyfavoured: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
The senate committee should follow the petition to a fruitful end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad / APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.