Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,557 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Roots In Paganism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roots In Paganism (5184 Views)

TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / GOD - Hinduism/paganism Vs Abrahamism / Religious Intolerance: Lessons From Yoruba ‘paganism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[/s]

Bishopmagic a.k.a. Parisbookadict a.k.a Ifeann. Don't quote me again.

Bishopmagic?? No more Ifeannyi or abakalili. U should be consistent with the name tags. Mr muslim u should stop mocking children. I corrected u, take the correction.
Re: Roots In Paganism by Rilwayne001: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Bishopmagic?? No more Ifeannyi or abakalili. U should be consistent with the name tags. Mr muslim u should stop mocking children. I corrected u, take the correction.

You are Bishopmagic. undecided
Re: Roots In Paganism by Demmzy15(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey demmzy15 and rilwanye, that kid u posted in the picture to mock malvis , is actually a real human being. They are wickedly referred to as gingers and are teased and bullied, similar to the albinos. Its unfair and childish to pose that picture of an innocent human just to mock someone exposing ur religion. I hope u no it won't stop malvis or anyother person from exposing the paedophile mohammed. U Muslims have no shame.
Hypocrite! Don't quote me again too, if you do, wetin I go tell u no go like am at all angry

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who? Its either ifeann or Paris for now, Send me his/her profile let me get acquainted with this nairalander who seems to know how to put u in ur place that u mistake for ifeann.
Re: Roots In Paganism by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No she's not.

Bishopmagic is making you paranoid.

The Bishop got banned today by malctunji for posting on Boko Haram heading to join ISIS in Libya.

I know this because I am the Magic Bishop Don Juan.
Re: Roots In Paganism by tartar9(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Blackfire:

alot of muslim dont know that muhamed's father considered a 'pagan' name is abduallah.
Wahoo shocked shocked see your discovery.Daft! Imbecîles
Re: Roots In Paganism by Rilwayne001: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
PvtParts:

No she's not.

The Bishop got banned today by malctunji for posting on Boko Haram heading to join ISIS in Libya.

Parisbookadict. undecided

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by Rilwayne001: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Who? Its either ifeann or Paris for now, Send me his/her profile let me get acquainted with this nairalander who seems to know how to put u in ur place that u mistake for ifeann.

Lool.. You still asking me about your alternate moniker?

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I wrote that my self from the evidences in ur quran and hadiths. If any of it is a lie please provide evidence. You canNOT handle the truth hence u resort to insults.

Do u think that is the best way to defend ur false religion.
Dear Mumu,
Please respond to this. grin
Bloody fanatic senseless clueless hypocrite.

You're simply a lunatíc
WHEN IT COMES TO A BARBARIC AND BRUTAL RELIGION, NO RELIGION BEATS CHRISTIANITY. ONLY THAT YOU PEOPLE A DISOBEDIENT HYPOCRITES.

Your stupíd religion is far worst and brutal than any religion to ever exist.
How can a sane human call the bible the world of God?
As long as brutality, idol worshiping, sex promotion, "pedophilěling" and all sorts of immoralities are concerned, THE BIBLE HAS IT ALL.

CHECK THIS SHÎTS OUT

*Any person who curseth his mother or father,
must be killed. ( Leviticus 20:9 ) Have you ever
done that?
What da fùck shocked

* If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both
the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus
20:10 ).
I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that
one to be enforced? grin

* Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stonedto death. (Leviticus 20:27 ) hmn grin

* If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9 ) hmn cheesy

Omg! Your God even hates black people sad
* People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus21:17-18 )

ANOTHER SHOCKER shocked shocked shocked
* If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )
Wow!
CHRI SATANITY IS SUCH A "PEACEFOOL" RELIGION

Hmmm ! sad
*** Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

This shows you that it really is scary that people want to make the Bible part of the law.
Not to mention it sheds light on why Christians are so overly oppressive to those who don't share their belief. Sick, sick, sick. It can also be said that any person who uses the Bible to justify beating a homosexual, is a hypocrite if he doesn't adhere to all of these laws.

Please tell me which worst in your so-called word of God stupíd Bible

*Exodus 21:7-10
covers the rules of selling your daughter [b] for sex
, her master making her marry him, and then her role if he wants more wives. I see the woman's viewand feelings mattered quite a bit here.

** Exodus 22:16-17 is a real good one. wink grin
If a man sleeps with an unwed virgin , he must marry her. But if her father refuses to give her to the man, then the man must pay the "pay money according to the dowry of virgins"... is this crazy or what? I can see it now...

See this grin

Man: Hi sir, I just fùcked your virgin
daughter, and now must marry her.
Father: There is no way my little girl is
marrying you, punk!
Man: Okay, well then here's the $5 I have to
give you then.
Father: YAY!!!

*** In Deuteronomy 22:28-29 it says that if a manrapěs a virgin, he must marry her and also pay her father 50 shekels for humbling her.
How wild is that, do you think that would fly today?

AND THE GREATEST OF IT ALL shocked shocked shocked

1 Samuel 18:25-27 may just be one of the most disgusting things ever written .
Saul sells his daughter to David. But he didn't want money, noooooo, that would be too normal...
HE WANTED 100 PENÍS from Philistine men. shocked
David gave him 200 PENÎSES .
What the hell is with PENÍS? Couldn't he get ears? Or how
about fingers?
This is disgusting angry
And women certainly be offended that one of their kind was traded for 200 bits of severed penisěs.

Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
bulldoza:

Dear Mumu,

You're simply a lunatíc
WHEN IT COMES TO A BARBARIC AND BRUTAL RELIGION, NO RELIGION BEATS CHRISTIANITY. ONLY THAT YOU PEOPLE A DISOBEDIENT HYPOCRITES.

As long as brutality, idol worshiping, sex promotion, "pedophilěling" and all sorts of immoralities are concerned, THE BIBLE HAS IT ALL.

CHECK THIS SHÎTS OUT

Typical muslim vocabulary, full of uncivilised language and insults.

done that?
What da fùck shocked

one to be enforced? grin

* Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stonedto death. (Leviticus 20:27 ) hmn grin

* If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9 ) hmn cheesy

* People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus21:17-18 )

Wow!

Hmmm ! sad

This shows you that it really is scary that people want to make the Bible part of the law.
Not to mention it sheds light on why Christians are so overly oppressive to those who don't share their belief. Sick, sick, sick. It can also be said that any person who uses the Bible to justify beating a homosexual, is a hypocrite if he doesn't adhere to all of these laws.

, her master making her marry him, and then her role if he wants more wives. I see the woman's viewand feelings mattered quite a bit here.

If a man sleeps with an unwed virgin , he must marry her. But if her father refuses to give her to the man, then the man must pay the "pay money according to the dowry of virgins"... is this crazy or what? I can see it now...

See this grin

marrying you, punk!
give you then.

*** In Deuteronomy 22:28-29 it says that if a manrapěs a virgin, he must marry her and also pay her father 50 shekels for humbling her.

Saul sells his daughter to David. But he didn't want money, noooooo, that would be too normal...
about fingers?
This is disgusting angry
And women certainly be offended that one of their kind was traded for 200 bits of severed penisěs.

Smh sad

Once again a Muslim quotes a text out of context. I don't know if its ignorance, lack of intellect or Taqiyya.

You cite some events in the old testament (even tho u distort it and give it ur own meaning) which contains ancient passages that was recorded when God was setting up and giving Laws to his people the Jews over a thousands years ago, before the coming of Christ who came and created our new and improved relationship with his father (600 years afterwhich Mohammed came to preach stonings, beheading, rape of married captives your right hand possessed, child marriage etc ),

the same God you are told to believe handed the qu'ran to your prophet. The same prophet that affirms the massages in the torah and injeel as I will prove below with 2 verses;

1. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah 3:3).

2. If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)

Even if you don't agree with Christians you have no right to question the bible, especially the old testament. Since it is the torah your prophet believed was rite and got some of his materials from and blatantly plagiarised .

Most intelligent qu'ran reading Muslims know that your quran affirms the torah and other chapters of the old testament and even the injeel.
They also know the fact that Christians don't live under the covenant of the old law (OT), infact this is why Islam is so anti Christanity. If you knew anything about theology you won't be here exposing your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
PvtParts:

No she's not.

Dude u must be giving rilwon/rilwanye001 nightmares. he once said I was Ifeannyi , I never got to meet him. Nice to meet u tho.

Please continue doing what ever u are doing to the fellow. He is very rude and childish so don't take him too serious.

If u criticise Islam too much u get banned. The Muslims on nairaland have the mods scared.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roots In Paganism by true2god: 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[/s]

Bishopmagic a.k.a. Parisbookadict a.k.a Ifeann. Don't quote me again.
Don't lie again.

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmajeed:

My Bro ... Have you ever seen for yourself a Muslim Cleric turn Christian ... not talking of the pseudo videos you see on Youtube.com ....
Then I would like to inform pf many Christian clergy who have turned Muslim .. many you already know ...
in the final end I would like to advice you read about Islam from an Islamic website and how they argue about their religion and the way they prove to you that lslam is the path to greatness and the much sorted after SALVATION ... then compare it to what you see in a Christian website ..that argue against Islam ..

I am not going to waste time with allthe al taqiyyah and ignorant comments u made..

But i want to reply this few ones...

Yes i have seen several muslims become christian / christian clerics. They are everywhere, they even expose islam better than christians who were not muslims and draw thousands to christ. Eg walid sheobat, sam shamoun, dr nabeel Qureshi, son of hamas etc all popular former muslims now with christ..

I asume u are nigerian so let me give u some nigerian pastors who were born muslims

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO (Founder of Living Faith Christian Church International(Winners’ Chapel)
The founder of winners chapel Bishop David Oyedepo was born to a Muslim father and Christian mother.

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE (Founder of The LatterRain Assembly)
Pastor (Dr.) ‘Tunde Bakare was born to Muslim parents. He is the Founder of The LatterRain Assembly headquartered in Lagos.

PASTOR MATTHEW ASHIMOLOWO ( Founder/Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre(KICC)
He was born as Ahmed Ashimolowo in Kaduna to Muslim parents. He is the Founder/Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre(KICC)

REV. PAUL JINADU (founder of the New Covenant Church)
Born in Lagos, the founder of the New Covenant Church, Rev. Paul Jinadu was a devout Muslim from childhood.

REV. GEORGE ADEGBOYE (Founder of Rhema Chapel International Churches)
His father was a Muslim, who later became a Christian. Rev. George Adegboye is the Founder of Rhema Chapel International Churches.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Omega Fire Ministry, Auchi

Prophet Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa, Abuja.

Mr muslim what is your point exactly. ..there are several muslims who are now atheists and have sites that is constantly exposing islam eg rushdie, ali sina,

I visit islamic websites and have listen to ur best minds eg ahmed deedat, yusuf etes, zaki nahki, shirby ali etc and i have their videos and debates... i have read ur qurans vrses and hadiths.. i dont depend on anti islamic websites, i hardly visit them ..i have not been brianwashed to think that a pedophile rapist is a holy prophet..

A fews days of objectively reading the quran and hadiths and getting explanations from both pro and anti islamic sources u will see that islam is false and mohammed was a sinful fraud..

3 Likes

Re: Roots In Paganism by MLSHUAIBU: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
The question is how many Islamic clerics have become Christians? Tunde Bakare, Matthew Ashimolowo, Adeboye, etc where not Islamic clergies.
Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmajeed:
All you see are post full of hate and lies as you can in them many baseless facts . which they use to bind your thinking and making the false accusations against The Greatest Man on Earth .. as stated by Micheal Hart in his book ´the 100'

Loool...i just decided to comment on this as well..

So to defend ur prophet u quote a book by a "kaffir" who says mohammed was the most influential human. Lol..i cant imagine me quoting someone saying that jesus is the greatest in an attempt to make a point. . Jesus just is.. 2 years preaching love, zero wars and has the largest fellowship on earth, while mohammed, 23 wars and conquests for over a decade and still trying to catch up for 1400 years..

U muslims have no shame.. an ordinary man who made a list and still yet, that rejects mohammed.. yet u take his opinon so seriously..

I can give u scores of accomplished people who say that mohammed was a villian who was a curse to this world. But i wont go down to your ridiculous level. Does micheal hart know that mohammed would have forced him to convert or pay the jizyah or be killed.

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
The name BishopMagic makes Muslim filth seek refuge.
Re: Roots In Paganism by maverickboy: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[/s] Bishop magic a.k.a. Parisbookadict a.k.a Ifeann. Don't quote me again.
The bolded got me lol. Be patient on these guys man, their ignorance will give u headache if care is not taken.
Salem!
Re: Roots In Paganism by Empiree: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Na wa oo. This obssesed lady still at it?. Well, Allah is Able to do All Things. We never know ifeann aka parris.bookadict may embrace Islam eventually or at least regret her actions overtime just like her brother frosbel has done.

Anyways, your op is pretty much recycled. Malvisguy knows too well this topic was dealt with some months back. It's irrelevant at this point to go over this again.

Well, for your information, let me drop this on you while you spread your hate mongering.

[size=13pt]Drama In Rwanda As Pastor Forces 480 Church Members To Convert To Islam[/size]

They came to worship as usual only to be "forced" to convert to Islam. This is the story of Salim Mikdad, a Pastor in Rwanda who took it upon himself to convert his followers to Islam after an Islamic preacher preached to him.

This happened on Tuesday August 25, 2015
http://naijagists.com/photos-drama-in-rwanda-as-pastor-forces-480-church-members-to-convert-to-islam/#comment-413476

Confusion In Christiandump

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roots In Paganism by Medicis(m): 2:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Empiree:
Na wa oo. This obssesed lady still at it?. Well, Allah is Able to do All Things. We never know ifeann aka parris.bookadict may embrace Islam eventually or at least regret her actions overtime just like her brother frosbel has done.

Anyways, your op is pretty much recycled. Malvisguy knows too well this topic was dealt with some months back. It's irrelevant at this point to go over this again.

Well, for your information, let me drop this on you while you spread your hate mongering.

[size=13pt]Drama In Rwanda As Pastor Forces 480 Church Members To Convert To Islam[/size]

They came to worship as usual only to be "forced" to convert to Islam. This is the story of Salim Mikdad, a Pastor in Rwanda who took it upon himself to convert his followers to Islam after an Islamic preacher preached to him.

http://naijagists.com/photos-drama-in-rwanda-as-pastor-forces-480-church-members-to-convert-to-islam/#comment-413476

How can you Force people to convert. Na by force?
Re: Roots In Paganism by Empiree: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Medicis:
How can you Force people to convert. Na by force?
Pardon ?

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
[s]
parisbookaddict:

Typical muslim vocabulary, full of uncivilised language and insults.

Once again a Muslim quotes a text out of context. I don't know if its ignorance, lack of intellect or Taqiyya.
[/s]
You cite some events in the old testament (even tho u distort it and give it ur own meaning) which contains ancient passages that was recorded when God was setting up and giving Laws to his people the Jews over a thousands years ago, before the coming of Christ who came and created our new and improved relationship with his father (600 years afterwhich Mohammed came to preach stonings, beheading, rape of married captives your right hand possessed, child marriage etc ),

[s] the same God you are told to believe handed the qu'ran to your prophet. The same prophet that affirms the massages in the torah and injeel as I will prove below with 2 verses;

1. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah 3:3).

2. If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)

Even if you don't agree with Christians you have no right to question the bible, especially the old testament. Since it is the torah your prophet believed was rite and got some of his materials from and blatantly plagiarised .

Most intelligent qu'ran reading Muslims know that your quran affirms the torah and other chapters of the old testament and even the injeel.
They also know the fact that Christians don't live under the covenant of the old law (OT), infact this is why Islam is so anti Christanity. If you knew anything about theology you won't be here exposing your ignorance.
[/s]
You're simply a senseless hypocrite

When arguments like this comes up, you foóls always result in telling us the bullshıts of OLD TESTAMENT bla bla bla

-Is old testament not part of the Bible?
- Why must God's law change?
-Was your "god" ignorant when he was making those laws?
-Was he/she confused then?
- Why are Israelites the center of your god's attention?
- If God was truly angry with human, does it make sense that a blood sacrifice be made for God to forgive,
- Why should God derive pleasure in allowing his 'only begotten son" to be slaughtered by us that he was angry with for him to be happy with us WHAT A SENSELESS THEORY BY A DRUNKĄRD FOÓL.
- What laws did your god gave other nations as at the time your bible was given?
THE SAME BIBLE YOU TOLD US IS THE BOOK OF GOD MADE SOME HEROIC IS HISTORIC SILLY ERRORS sad
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT
> THE EARTH IS THE CENTER OF UNIVERSE
> THE SUN AND THE MOON AND LIGHTS
> THE SUN AND THE MOON ROTATES ROUND THE EARTH
> RABBIT IS A RUMINANT ANIMAL
AND MANY OTHER SILLY MISTAKES.
This got sensible people thinking; If the "god" in the Bible is the Almighty, all-knowing and omnipresent, HOW CAN HE/SHE STILL MAKE SUCH SILLY MISTAKES
#Old testament grin Yet your money making thieving pastors still uses old testament to rob you foóls (tithe) What an irony sad
One thing I know for sure, the bible was written by men in their own inspiration and not God's. In order to bring about laws. You foóls are just wasting your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roots In Paganism by ByfireByfire: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
bulldoza:

You're simply a lunatíc

CHECK THIS SHÎTS OUT

done that?
What da fùck shocked

one to be enforced? grin

Wow!

Hmmm ! sad

See this grin

marrying you, punk!
give you then.

about fingers?
This is disgusting angry

Smh sad
Cc mumu op parisbookaddict
Lucifer your God is the father of lies and no wonder you spew out lies uncontrollably.

Shameless terrorist. You maliciously misquote the abolished old testament given to Israel in their disobedience and hardness of heart.

Why not quote a single verser from Christ or his apostles in the new testament supporting your evil claims since everyone clearly know that the new testament is for Christians since Christ came to present the perfection of God's requirements from his servants the Christians.

By the way show me any single verse in the quran where love is commanded whether it be in you people's old testament or new. More than 100 verses that reeks of violence which terrorists like you follow to the letter.

2 Likes

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015
bulldoza:

You're simply a senseless hypocrite

When are arguments like this comes up, you foóls always result in telling us the bullshıts of OLD TESTAMENT bla bla bla

-Is old testament not part of the Bible?
-Was your "god" ignorant when he was making those laws?
-Was he/she confused then?
- Why are Israelites the center of your god's attention?
- What laws did your god gave other nations as at the time your bible was given?
THE SAME BIBLE YOU TOLD US IS THE BOOK OF GOD MADE SOME HEROIC IS HISTORIC SILLY ERRORS sad
YOUR BIBLE TOLD US THAT
>THE EARTH WAS FLAT
> THE EARTH IS THE CENTER OF UNIVERSE
> THE SUN AND THE MOON AND LIGHTS
> THE SUN AND THE MOON ROTATES ROUND THE EARTH
> RABBIT IS A RUMINANT ANIMAL
AND MANY OTHER SILLY MISTAKES.
This got sensible people thinking; If the "god" in the Bible is the Almighty, all-knowing and omnipresent, HOW CAN HE/SHE STILL MAKES SUCH SILLY MISTAKES
#Old testament grin Yet your money making thieving pastors still uses old testament to rob you foóls (tithe) What an irony sad
One thing I know for sure, the bible was written by men in their own inspiration and not God's. In order to bring about laws. You foóls are just wasting your time.

When u make allegations be bold enough to quote passages. Do u know there are scores of quran passages that are scientific lies and fallacies.

The bible says the world is spherical while your quran says the world is flat.

Q. 2:22
WHO made the earth a bed for you, and the heaven a roof, and caused water to come down from the clouds and therewith brought forth fruits for your sustenance; so do not set up equals to ALLAH, while you know. Sher Ali
Commentary:
...who has made the earth AS FLAT and comfortable as a bedand placed upon it mountains standing firm... (Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Part 1), Surah Al-Fatihah Surah Al-Baqarah, ayat 1 to 141, abridged by Sheikh Muhammad Nasib Ar-Rafa’i [Al-Firdous Ltd., London, 1998 second edition], pp. 79-80)
The online version reads:
... He made the earth a resting place for them, just like the bed, STABLE with the firm mountains

Now here is the truth as revealed in the bible

The earth is described in Job 26:7as being suspended over empty space, implying a spherical figure. This notion is further entertained in Isaiah 40:21-22, which refers to “the circle of the earth.” This is further supported by Proverbs 8:27 (NKJV), which speaks of God drawing a circle on the face of the deep. From a “bird’s-eye view” of the ocean, the horizon is seen as a circle. Such an observation indicates that where light terminates, darkness begins, describing the reality of day and night on a spherical earth.

The round-earth idea is further supported by Jesus in Luke 17:31, 34: “In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back...I tell you, in that night there will be two people in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left.” This would seem to indicate the phenomenon of day on one side of the globe while darkness abides on the other.

you can go ahead an keep believing a paedophile who rapEd captives, beheaded people, stole from Jews, Christians, meccans and stoned adulterers, including dying after eating posioned meat

Hadrat Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) with poisoned mutton and he took of what had been brought to him. (When the effect of his poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the effects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah's Messenger. (Sahih Muslim)

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
The apostle of Allah fell ill and he i.e. Gabriel, CHANTED on him, saying, “In the name of Allah I chant on to ward off from you every
thing that harms you and (to ward off you) against every envier
and from every evil eye and Allah will heal you.”

Ibn Sa’d, page 265:
Aisha, the wife of the prophet used to say, “When the apostle of Allah fell ill, Gabriel chanted on him saying, ‘In the name of Allah Who will cure you and Who will heal you from every malady and from the smite of the evil eye.’”

Here is Paul, in Acts 28:1-6: “And when we had made it to safety, then we learned that the island was called Malta. And the foreign-speaking people
showed us extraordinary human kindness, for they kindled a fire
and received all of us helpfully because of the rain that was falling
and because of the cold. As Paul gathered an armful of sticks and was laying them on the fire, a poisonous snake, driven out by the heat, bit him on the hand. When the foreign-speaking people caught sight of the venomous creature hanging from his hand, they
began saying to one another: “Surely this man is a murderer, and
although he made it to safety from the sea, vindictive justice did
not permit him to keep on living.” However, he shook the venomous creature off into the fire and suffered no harm. But they were expecting he was going to swell up with inflammation or suddenly drop dead. After they waited for a long while and beheld nothing hurtful happen to him, they changed their mind and began saying he was a god.”

Jesus says he is the way truth and life

Here is what Mohammed said;
Surah 46:9: “Say: I am not the first of the apostles, and I do not know what will be done with me or with you: I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.” (Shakir)

Surah 7:188: Say: “I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah wills. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil could have touched me: I am only a Warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have Faith (in Allah).” (S. V. Ahamed)

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no power to harm you, nor to guide you.” (Khalifa)

“It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path.” (Hilali-Khan)

So here mohammed in his last days admits his lies can't bring someone to the right path

Dude quote passages to back up what u are alledging. I have tonnes of prof that mohammed was a crazy bigot who was a sex addicT and a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Empiree:

Only Islam and Muslims see nothing wrong with forced conversions. Apparently the tithes weren't coming in and he now wants zakat.
Re: Roots In Paganism by Blackfire(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2015
tartar9:
Wahoo shocked shocked see discovery.i didnt know am this Daft!and my prophet Imbecîles
Re: Roots In Paganism by tartar9(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Blackfire:

How can singular be Imbecilès except your trinity,Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Roots In Paganism by walemadu: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmm boko thingz
Re: Roots In Paganism by tartar9(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Lucifer your God is the father of lies and no wonder you spew out lies uncontrollably.

Shameless terrorist. You maliciously misquote the abolished old testament given to Israel in their disobedience and hardness of heart.

Why not quote a single verser from Christ or his apostles in the new testament supporting your evil claims since everyone clearly know that the new testament is for Christians since Christ came to present the perfection of God's requirements from his servants the Christians.

By the way show me any single verse in the quran where love is commanded whether it be in you people's old testament or new. More than 100 verses that reeks of violence which terrorists like you follow to the letter.
so you are saying your god was only a beast in the old testament,I tot your crucified criminal is also 'God' or who gave those orders. he was totally a useless thing in the so-called new testament that's why he couldn't satisfy his bloodlust.let's not forget,according to u filthy pagan xtians his second coming will be bloody.
Re: Roots In Paganism by ByfireByfire: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
tartar9:
I tot your crucified criminal is also 'God' or who gave those orders he was totally a useless thing in the so-called new testament that's why he couldn't satisfy his bloodlust.let's not forget,according to u filthy pagan xtians his second coming will be bloody.
You worship muhammed a confirmed pedophile and a serial murder as your demi-God and you call Jesus Christ that did no harm but healed multitudes a crucified criminal. Your own is finished.

I don't blame you. Where chronic Al-Taqiyyah lies, hate and bloodshed are taught, admired, extolled and executed till date in your muslim fold your attitude won't surprise anyone.
Re: Roots In Paganism by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude u must be giving rilwon/rilwanye001 nightmares. he once said I was Ifeannyi , I never got to meet him. Nice to meet u tho.

Please continue doing what ever u are doing to the fellow. He is very rude and childish so don't take him too serious.

If u criticise Islam too much u get banned. The Muslims on nairaland have the mods scared.

Lool.
Re: Roots In Paganism by parisbookaddict(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
bulldoza:

Dear Mumu,

You're simply a lunatíc

CHECK THIS SHÎTS OUT

done that?
What da fùck shocked

one to be enforced? grin

Wow!

Hmmm ! sad

See this grin

marrying you, punk!
give you then.

about fingers?
This is disgusting angry

Smh sad

I want to test you knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did you know many rightly suspected that mohammed was either mad or a fraud as recorded in the quran.
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate The Devil And So Should You. / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists / Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.