Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration (3587 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by RepEnugu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hello fellow nigerians,
the recent fuc.king noise that is being. made by my igbo brothers about biafra is nothing but a show of how stupid those that promoting it are!
i'm here to let fellow nigerians know that 80percent of igbos don't give a f.uck about 'biafra' the 20percent that are making the noise online/offline are the mentally challenged.
With the level of education I have today I cannot be easily deceived by one mr.nnamdi kanu,who wants nothing but to see the downfall of his fellow igbos.
fellow nigerians I can assure you that igboland is safe for investment,please don't be afraid to come to igboland and invest.
the nigerian police are not doing a nice job by not arresting those miscreants who are trying so hard to disrupt the relative peace we are enjoying in the south east.
those folks are brainwashing the gullible ones on a daily basis,something needs to be done and fast!

BY repenugu...200level mass communication student,chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university,igbariam campus

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Duru1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,
the recent fuc.king noise that is being. made by my igbo brothers about biafra is nothing but a show of how stupid those that promoting it are!
i'm here to let fellow nigerians know that 80percent of igbos don't give a f.uck about 'biafra' the 20percent that are making the noise online/offline are the mentally challenged.
With the level of education I have today I cannot be easily deceived by one mr.nnamdi kanu,who wants nothing but to see the downfall of his fellow igbos.
fellow nigerians I can assure you that igboland is safe for investment,please don't be afraid to come to igboland and invest.
the nigerian police are not doing a nice job by not arresting those miscreants who are trying so hard to disrupt the relative peace we are enjoying in the south east.
those folks are brainwashing the gullible ones on a daily basis,something needs to be done and fast!

BY repenugu...200level mass communication student,chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university,igbariam campus

When come comes to become, saboteur such as you will be summarily executed. It will amount to waste of the time showing you and likes the way to zoo called Nigeria.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,

[/s]

wait, as you don give all this details, what's keeping you from writing your name?
slowpoke...

am a hardcore biafran

21 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by yorubatic: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by RepEnugu(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Duru1:

When come comes to become, saboteur such as you will be summarily executed. It will amount to waste of the time showing you and likes the way to zoo called Nigeria.
summarily executed? that shows hw ruthless the leaders of una biafra will be...anybody in opposition will be killed.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by olawalepopoola: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women
Who you be self! Identify your full identity! At least we know Nnamdi Kanu! Who you be! Yorubas are not dummies to follow you!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,

BY repenugu...200level mass communication student,chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university,igbariam campus guy focus on ur studies
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by SOUNDKING: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Duru1:

the op is one of our selfish and myopic brothers,they either repent or face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by kettykin: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am really at a cross road between supporting biafra or supporting nigeria, but one thing I really know is that NNigeria is the worst option knowing how silly and wicked nigeria has turned into to. A look at the lopsided appointment that the head of state has made is very disappointing the very humiliating way Goodluck Jonathan was scammed out of power with underage voters, the hypocrisy of people in the south west over Nigerian matters. The utter disregard of respect for human life by Nigerians in the north. Sometimes I just wish I was never in nigeria but biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by olawalepopoola: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
kettykin:
I am really at a cross road between supporting biafra or supporting nigeria, but one thing I really know is that NNigeria is the worst option knowing how silly and wicked nigeria has turned into to. A look at the lopsided appointment that the head of state has made is very disappointing the very humiliating way Goodluck Jonathan was scammed out of power with underage voters, the hypocrisy of people in the south west over Nigerian matters. The utter disregard of respect for human life by Nigerians in the north. Sometimes I just wish I was never in nigeria but biafra.
Which underage voters! What happened in rivers with 1.3 million votes casted without void votes! What happened in Delta state! Park well joor! Your point is not substantial

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Duru1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
summarily executed? that shows hw ruthless the leaders of una biafra will be...anybody in opposition will be killed.

You are a dunce!!! There is a huge difference between sabotage and opposition. I suggest you leave for dumbass Nigeria before Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized. The country will cherish all forms of opposition but silly sabotage.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by psucc(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
I expected to see a comment that will dissect the topic and the post. They are contradictory!!

The OP may be satirical.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by RepEnugu(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Duru1:

You are a dunce!!! There is a huge difference between sabotage and opposition. I suggest you leave for dumbass Nigeria before Biafra or Republic of Igbo land is actualized. The country will cherish all forms of opposition but silly sabotage.
i'm in the opposition(against the biafra movement) hw does that amount to being a saboteur?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bigass(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why are you on Nairaland to talk about Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Duru1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
i'm in the opposition(against the biafra movement) hw does that amount to being a saboteur?

You are free to exercise such idiocy in Nigeria as you are presently doing but when the Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is actualized, you will be correctly informed to stay away from the country with your foolery.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by RepEnugu(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Duru1:

You are free to exercise such idiocy in Nigeria as you are presently doing but when the Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is actualized, you will be correctly informed to stay away from the country with your foolery.
biafra is as dead as a dead rat..

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by OfoIgbo: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nnaa I want a restructured Nigeria, failing which Biafra or Lower Niger Federation will do.

However in my Enugu base, I have to admit that 99% of people want Biafra, and they want it now.

RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,

excuse me your are from where again?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by kettykin: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Which underage voters! What happened in rivers with 1.3 million votes casted without void votes! What happened in Delta state! Park well joor! Your point is not substantial
So what happened in Rivers is now a validation of children voting in kano, Kastina and bauchi, how and what do you expect rivers to vote, you want rivers to vote for Apc where as someone from niger delta is contesting the presidency, it is this heist and hypocrisy crisy that makes people believe that even a land locked biafra is far better than a nigeria where hypocrisy reigns.

Rivers and delta can never vote Apc even if wike and ifeanyi were to contest under Apc.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by yorubatic: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
Don't you think we better chanel our energies into the agitating of odua republic. ...antagonizing the Biafrans makes us look more silly and appear as cowards they ca you...honestly, you disgust me...you are disgracing the sophisticated and progressive Odu'a people. ..

What does it matter to you what happens in biafra? Can't you concentrate on what would be our fate when the murderous Hausa / Fulani will unleash the merheam on us...

We should start being constructive and articulated. ..not always ranting and cursing like yoruba market women. ..stop being a dunce

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by erikcantona: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,

. Small boy who don't knw what life is all about ! I pray you get a job when you finally graduate!! Many people. That support biafra are more educated and more travelled than you ! Ipon in london stretching to. Honkong !! Are you more educated and richer than them ?fool like you , when you graduate !! We will knw your next view about the country ! You are still collecting money from ya dad and thinks. Life is easy!!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
Why are you on Nairaland to talk about Biafra.

When will you give me that big ass of yours to smooch and spank while fuccking it doggy?
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by EasternLion: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh Boi respect yourself.
You can oppose Biafra, but don't ever sabotage us, if you do, I swear to God Almighty, I will fall you first, before anything.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by maiunguwar: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
The saboteur poster stays at eagle lodge Igbariam
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by derrick333(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
kettykin:

So what happened in Rivers is now a validation of children voting in kano, Kastina and bauchi, how and what do you expect rivers to vote, you want rivers to vote for Apc where as someone from niger delta is contesting the presidency, it is this heist and hypocrisy crisy that makes people believe that even a land locked biafra is far better than a nigeria where hypocrisy reigns.

Rivers and delta can never vote Apc even if wike and ifeanyi were to contest under Apc.
are u sure those kids didn't vote for pdp Let's get our fats clear plzzzz
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you for your bravery and fortitude. Only half-baked internet warriors with no purpose in life keep disturbing the peace with biafra bigotry and threatening Armageddon on anyone with opposing views. They gain nothing but yet keep pumping empty air to no avail.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Habakus: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Read between the lines,folks. This is a coded statement in support of Biafra; an indirect awareness campaign,howbeit,dumb.
No need replying this kind of thread or attacking the poster. Let those who hate Biafra and what it stands for wallow in their
Ignorant euphoria in this kind of thread.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Habakus:
Read between the lines,folks. This is a coded statement in support of Biafra; an indirect awareness campaign,howbeit,dumb.
No need replying this kind of thread or attacking the poster. Let those who hate Biafra and what it stands for wallow in their
Ignorant euphoria in this kind of thread.

What makes you think that you can read between the lines more than anyone else?

The poster has simply stated a given fact among majority of Igbos, which internet warriors like you do not like.

Did he burst your bubble? You can take your biafra hassle and hang it around your biafran neck for all we care!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by ba7man(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
erikcantona:
. Small boy who don't knw what life is all about ! I pray you get a job when you finally graduate!! Many people. That support biafra are more educated and more travelled than you ! Ipon in london stretching to. Honkong !! Are you more educated and richer than them ?fool like you , when you graduate !! We will knw your next view about the country ! You are still collecting money from ya dad and thinks. Life is easy!!
A fool in Nigeria will be a fool in UK and Hong Kong.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by susanokopi(f): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Duru1:

You are already baring your murderous fangs even though your banana republic is unattainable?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by kettykin: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
derrick333:

are u sure those kids didn't vote for pdp Let's get our fats clear plzzzz
If aboki or Almajiri voted for Jonathan then who voted buhari?
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by pallyking(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

wait, as you don give all this details, what's keeping you from writing your name?
slowpoke...

am a hardcore biafran

Is nobbledandy your name, slipshod?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOR THE RECORDS: Buhari Failures And Misdeeds In Words And Pictures / Picture:Epic Replies To Vice President's Post On Twitter / Biafra: I support Biafra 100%- Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.