Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (12355 Views)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
I got to owerri at about 1am last night, having conducted my own troupes all around aba, then disintegrating and I led the others to ogbit hill, I was hoping to coordinate the next owerri movement and had laid to rest a while when I got a tip from an unknown number that security operatives had been drafted and given orders to be hostile to the troupe that walked to Ph.

Calls wouldn't go through, so I waited for a while and headed back to port harcourt as early as I could, the traffic was terrible but I was able to meet my people. Those in front held hands while some sat on the floor. M they were already sweating so chukwu abiama opened the clouds and there was a brief shower, it was a sign to not get tired.

While we sat on the floor, I received a call from the same number, he said the security operators Were closing in and that he would want to meet me, we quickly fixed a venue and although I was skeptical, I met him at genesis, aba road.

Mazi nnamdi's work is 80% done, but mine just started, I was hoping it wasn't a set-up, and it wasn't.

I met the brother, he is from eleme, I never thought they were for us, he asked what my plans were and I told him all we had in mind is a peaceful demonstration, he wasn't impressed, hr said the operatives were 'commandoes' and were given orders to take forceful action, but he had a plan, and it was already playing as we spoke.

We quickly shook hands and left, but by the time I walked out, the roads were blocked, I don't know where huge trucks cane from, but There was no movement anymore.

I walked down to artillery and saw the others who were supposed to welcome us, they were unshaken, they were ready for anything. All shops from callus Miller, to banks, to fuel stations, to anything... Was grounded! We didn't do this! Nature did!

As I made to walk back towards obigbo, some youths from oil mill, eleme-akpajo and surrounding areas had rolled out tires and set them on fire, we didn't do this, they did for us!

Amidst the security operatives meandering through and through the gridlock, the flames still stopped them.

We have made our mark, the people have spoken for us. We have achieved our aim.

#RELEASENNAMDIKANU! #WE COME IN PEACE
#BIAFRA HAS COME

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
All those using pictures of beautiful ladies, sending me requests that they'll love to meet me, I am anot silly, the mistakes of 1967 will not happen again...

I will bring myself in when my work is done.

And you can't lure me with women, I am married, happily, I fight these battles for somtochukwu 7, and Oluebube 4. I fight for their future.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by warrior01: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
God bless you bro. The movement is just starting and we can never be cowed.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
A wake up call to ndigbo, you cannot be at the sidelines. The blood of our heroes flows through you.

If you haven't started making plans on moving your assets down to the east this December, then think twice.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by EternalTruths: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Give unto Biafra what was given to Scotland

UN Referendum angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
warrior01:
God bless you bro. The movement is just starting and we can never be cowed.

Join the fight, do your best.

I thank nairaland's nigerians, they have motivated me.

Another call from rumuokoro, updates soon.

Updates!

There is zero movement so they sent a bike to pick me, Chinedu says he is from umuokoro, I told him his people don't think so, he said they will say their minds by actions or a referendum.
He is ikwerre, the boys here have improvised, they had handkerchiefs soaked in kerosene, it quelled the effect of the teargas, our people at aba road cannot buy anything so the ones from okoro are taking biscuits and water to them through hidden paths.
I just sent 2 10lts of kerosene and handkerchiefs to them.

O am now with the okoro people, we are marching from eliozu to okoro junction. Currently in front of brainfield.

The people are speaking, we didn't so this, they did it themselves.

#FREENNAMDIKANU

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Franklyly: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
I witnessed it too, got my own pics, army came out hia with war tanks, I'll post my pics wen I get home

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Goodluck to you! Just doing patrol!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by eleko1: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Softly softly my pipu.War doesn't solve any problem and bullet doesn't recognise any face.Remember Ojukwu war.Embrace peace biko sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Thank you Nigerians, when you said Biafra s were few, I joined my people,
When you said we were screaming from abroad, I headed back.
When you said we were online, we came offline.
You said we can't move muscles, we ruled the streets...

Give us another challenge, motivate us and watch us surprise you!

#RELEASENNAMDIKANU

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
3 choppers hovering around but I cannot get clearshots, it is very cloudy.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
melzabull(f), Eddodoh, janengozi(f), biafranqueen, FreeGlobe(f), Ngwaukwu1(m), Eziachi, warrior01, Dhugal, exxell(m), peppyluv02(f), c33b33(m), Xwayhandsom264(m), Bobbystanley(m), Lanceslot(m), Obiagu1(m), ghostmist, UmuEri(m), athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m), MizFrances(f)

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by psucc(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmmh. Biafra. What the north feared most and planned to nip in the bud by removing GEJ had come at a time they feel secured with their own in power, it comes.

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by basilo101: 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
i think the way u co ordinate this shuold be top secret and not made public

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Ngwaukwu1(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
All those using pictures of beautiful ladies, sending me requests that they'll love to meet me, I am anot silly, the mistakes of 1967 will not happen again...

And you can't lure me with women, I am married, happily, I fight these battles for somtochukwu 7, and Oluebube 4. I fight for their future.

This is the spirit that has been reawakened in a growing number of us.

Please let those of us in the diaspora know how and through what channels we can provide financial support.

We are Biafrans. Our spirits will not be crushed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Welcome to rumuokoro,
The market women left their goods and jeered at us.
The ikwerre people did more than I expected.
Thank you ndi ikwerre!

Heading to rumuokwuta,

Information: armored tanks are heading our way!

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
IPOB is not massob!
We are youths, we are agile, we are strong! We are not weary.

They stopped us at the gates, but out of the belly of rivers state, we rose again!

Biafra is unstoppable!

29 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

This is the spirit that has been reawakened in a growing number of us.

Please let those of us in the diaspora know how and through what channels we can provide financial support.

We are Biafrans. Our spirits will not be crushed.

I am ready for my body to be crushed! I stand strong! I am unshaken!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Asolab(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Very funny to c u struggling for a millinieum dream,mind u Ojukwu was born a nigerian led biafra movement for 30month,later died as a Nigerian case closed

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by warrior01: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Asolab:
Very funny to c u struggling for a millinieum dream,mind u Ojukwu was born a nigerian led biafra movement for 30month,later died as a Nigerian case closed

Then why bother about him believing in his right to live and associate with his likes? Before, it was a call for Igbos to be drowned in the Lagoon, Today, you're wailing he wants to have his freedom. What do you really want?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Information: hostile attack against the aba group, three persons have been shot, no details on their condition.

We are close to rumuokwuta, armored tanks are stuck at rumuokoro traffic.

Chukwu Abiama is with us.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Asolab:

Please give us another challenge.

You said we are illiterates, are we? Do you write better than I do?

Biafra marches on.

We are not hired, we are not paid, we are broke, but we are resolute!

Market women threw edibles at us, men bought us water and drinks, we March on.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Don't mind any beautiful girl
the are very silly and stupid
Bro be wise and always meditating before acting it will help we ready for them I love biafra

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Total abuse of freedom. keep pushing your luck.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Balkan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
See the difference in maturity, if it were in the North, you see the hungry Abbokis braking shops and looting, same as in South West.

You will never see that in the SE/SS. Ww are not hungry.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by redsproperty: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
when una go reach lagos

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by redsproperty: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
small protest.. hungry don they catch them na biscuit be food.

in full scale war their wont be buscuit to eat.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Following
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by EternalTruths: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Welcome to rumuokoro,
The market women left their goods and jeered at us.
The ikwerre people did more than I expected.
Thank you ndi ikwerre!

Heading to rumuokwuta,

Information: armored tanks are heading our way!

God bless Ikwerres

Truckpusher go and d.......... grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Please give us another challenge.

You said we are illiterates, are we? Do you write better than I do?

Biafra marches on.

We are not hired, we are not paid, we are broke, but we are resolute!

Market women threw edibles at us, men bought us water and drinks, we March on.

you writing well doesn't change the fact that you are an illiterate.... educated illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by warrior01: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
redsproperty:
small protest.. hungry don they catch them na biscuit be food.

in full scale war their wont be buscuit to eat.

Isn't it funny, you hate them so much but you can't do without them. You're dying inside to be like them but you just can't cos you were born a coward.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Emerges Chairman NGA Advisory Board / Don't Allow Buhari To Decimate Judiciary - Coalition Of Laywers Warns Senate / Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.