Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration (3590 Views)

Saraki At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal For False Asset Declaration (photos) / POLL: Should A Referendum Be Held On Biafra?. THE CABLE. / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Mckennedy: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
erikcantona:
. Small boy who don't knw what life is all about ! I pray you get a job when you finally graduate!! Many people. That support biafra are more educated and more travelled than you ! Ipon in london stretching to. Honkong !! Are you more educated and richer than them ?fool like you , when you graduate !! We will knw your next view about the country ! You are still collecting money from ya dad and thinks. Life is easy!!

Dont mind the little monkey the op is an heediot..by the way where does he come from? I think his fathered by hausa fulani.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by EasternLion: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
bashirolu:
Thank you for your bravery and fortitude. Only half-baked internet warriors with no purpose in life keep disturbing the peace with biafra bigotry and threatening Armageddon on anyone with opposing views. They gain nothing but yet keep pumping empty air to no avail.

If only these were half-baked internet warriors.
90% of these one can set up in trade and feed you till you begin to see small small profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
olawalepopoola:

Who you be self! Identify your full identity! At least we know Nnamdi Kanu! Who you be! Yorubas are not dummies to follow you!

Don't mind the fraudster, typical biafran ruse!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
EasternLion:

If only these were half-baked internet warriors.
90% of these one can set up in trade and feed you till you begin to see small small profit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

These market traders sponsored by thuggish MASSOB fade into insignificance compared to the 180 million Nigerians that hold sway.

SW and the North feed the SE and not the reverse, except for your fake goods, which this government will stamp out soon!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by mustafo: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2015
SOUNDKING:
the op is one of our selfish and myopic brothers,they either repent or face the music.

Amazing that you who can't see beyond his nose is calling other person myopic!

If you have any vision you would have known that with the slaughter of Biafra on the battlefield and the ignominious desertion or running away of your great icon of yellow-liver, ojukwu, the game was for ever up for Biafra.
[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by mustafo: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Duru1:

You are free to exercise such idiocy in Nigeria as you are presently doing but when the Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is actualized, you will be correctly informed to stay away from the country with your foolery.

Look at your own foolery, building sand-castle in the air!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by cybertyrant(m): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2015
RepEnugu:
Hello fellow nigerians,
the recent fuc.king noise that is being. made by my igbo brothers about biafra is nothing but a show of how stupid those that promoting it are!
i'm here to let fellow nigerians know that 80percent of igbos don't give a f.uck about 'biafra' the 20percent that are making the noise online/offline are the mentally challenged.
With the level of education I have today I cannot be easily deceived by one mr.nnamdi kanu,who wants nothing but to see the downfall of his fellow igbos.
fellow nigerians I can assure you that igboland is safe for investment,please don't be afraid to come to igboland and invest.
the nigerian police are not doing a nice job by not arresting those miscreants who are trying so hard to disrupt the relative peace we are enjoying in the south east.
those folks are brainwashing the gullible ones on a daily basis,something needs to be done and fast!

BY repenugu...200level mass communication student,chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university,igbariam campus
(YAWNS) kill every saboteur working against biafra even if its ur best friend ,if is ur brother or sister u tie them up-nnamdi kanu.

Am blood thirty i need ur head, kanu please can we attack now ?
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by mustafo: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2015
cybertyrant:

(YAWNS) kill every saboteur working against biafra even if its ur best friend ,if is ur brother or sister u tie them up-nnamdi kanu.

Am blood thirty i need ur head, kanu please can we attack now ?

Why didn't you steal a Biafran corpse from Enugu mortuary to satisfy your cannibalism?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by cybertyrant(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2015
mustafo:

Amazing that you who can't see beyond his nose is calling other person myopic!

If you have any vision you would have known that with the slaughter of Biafra on the battlefield and the ignominious desertion or running away of your great icon of yellow-liver, ojukwu, the game was for ever up for Biafra.
[b][/b]
Mind u that he who fights and run lives to fight another day,

In igboland we say"onye mmegwa ihe nke ya na aká" meaning the revenger does worse"

BEWARE ; biafra is approaching like wild fire it will consume u and ur host,

I advice u to make research on nostradamus and his vision.

Biafra is a spirit, isnt it coincidence that during the period of 67-70 when biafra was struggling was also when jerusalem was struggling to be free from the palestines and later became free but biafra lost because it was not yet time.

We are on the offensive and i bet u wont like it.

WATCH OUT

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 1:43am On Aug 27, 2015
cybertyrant:

In igboland we say"onye mmegwa ihe nke ya na aká" meaning the revenger does worse"

Biafra is a spirit, isnt it coincidence that during the period of 67-70 when biafra was struggling was also when jerusalem was struggling to be free from the palestines and later became free but biafra lost because it was not yet time.

WATCH OUT

You will make for a comedian. Since biafra is a spirit, it cannot become a country!

Tell me, Biafra and Amadioha who is younger? Did amadioha give biafra a good welcome in the afterlife?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by derrick333(m): 4:27am On Aug 27, 2015
kettykin:

If aboki or Almajiri voted for Jonathan then who voted buhari?
U can't conclud dat de voted 4 buhari so long as Jona has votes de
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by badnature: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2015
why is it that yoruba people can not leave igbo matter to igbo people? most the pretend to be igbo or south south people?
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by RepEnugu(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2015
maiunguwar:
The saboteur poster stays at eagle lodge Igbariam
yea...come with your biafra soldiers and see whether the students over here will not lynch you guys,just be fast we are waiting....and thank God the dreaded special anti-robbery squad awkuzu is very close to the school that's were you lots will find yourselves...bumkum
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by maiunguwar: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2015
RepEnugu:
yea...come with your biafra soldiers and see whether the students over here will not lynch you guys,just be fast we are waiting....and thank God the dreaded special anti-robbery squad awkuzu is very close to the school that's were you lots will find yourselves...bumkum
you will be dealt with in seconds.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Habakus: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
bashirolu:

What makes you think that you can read between the lines more than anyone else?

The poster has simply stated a given fact among majority of Igbos, which internet warriors like you do not like.

Did he burst your bubble? You can take your biafra hassle and hang it around your biafran neck for all we care!
You wouldn't understand,even if you were slapped in the face with the explanation.
My initial comment was meant for people like you - continue in your ignorant euphoria.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by pazienza(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
OP is simply ignorant and naive. You can be rest assured that he knows nothing about Biafra other than things his non Igbo friends, including the Lagos-Ibadan newspapers told him.

I have met people like him before, all you need do is open their eyes, give them proper Biafra history books like " there was a country" to read, teach them how to politically interpret most event occurring in the Nigerian political scene, and they become pro Biafrans.

Kanu Nnamdi knew that we still have many Igbos like this young man, that's why education through the mass media was identified as the first phase of his Biafra actualization program.

We have many politically dead Igbos like this young man, we can't kill them all, we only need to wake them up from their ignorance induced sleep and see our ranks grow.

Always endeavour to enlighten the youths around you, buy Biafran war history books and give to them as gifts, help educate our youths that Nigerian education had failed.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by attacker231: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
kettykin:
I am really at a cross road between supporting biafra or supporting nigeria, but one thing I really know is that NNigeria is the worst option knowing how silly and wicked nigeria has turned into to. A look at the lopsided appointment that the head of state has made is very disappointing the very humiliating way Goodluck Jonathan was scammed out of power with underage voters, the hypocrisy of people in the south west over Nigerian matters. The utter disregard of respect for human life by Nigerians in the north. Sometimes I just wish I was never in nigeria but biafra.
[/s]

Bastard son of a LovePeddler like you will never stop screaming SW everywhere, you have been cursed from womb and reason you post trash everywhere like true bastard. Face your cursed redmud region and leave the SW out of your stupidity. Anoufia

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Where's the evidence that this Op is Igbo as he claims and not a wannabe.
Schooling in Igbariam does not make him one.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by laudate: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve, without any further delay. undecided

Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. They don't want to stay. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh! At least, we will then know those who are left, and willing to make Nigeria work. shocked

We know that within one month after they get their independence, they will still come back lobbying and begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of our country. At that time, everyone will know who is who.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names) sad

Anything that can be done to get them started on their journey, would be most welcome.

Then we can apply immigration quotas for a few Biafrans seeking to come back into Nigeria. Foreign nationals from other countries are welcome to stay behind. At least, they do not insult other ethnic groups or visit them with hate.

No one should hold the Biafrans back. Enough is enough!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:
Almighty God, I pray the Igbo are allowed to get the Biafra they deserve, without any further delay. undecided

Anyone who tries to stop them will be infested with a thousand flies. angry

Let them go, biko. They don't want to stay. Na by force?? Nobody should persuade them to change their minds, oh! At least, we will then know those who are left, and willing to make Nigeria work. shocked

We know that within one month after they get their independence, they will still come back lobbying and begging for entry visas to get back into Nigeria as most of their shops, houses and businesses are located in different parts of our country. At that time, everyone will know who is who.

Even till now, they are unable to stay still in one place which is why you find them in strange countries (even those with unpronounceable names) sad

Anything that can be done to get them started on their journey, would be most welcome.

Then we can apply immigration quotas for a few Biafrans seeking to come back into Nigeria. Foreign nationals from other countries are welcome to stay behind. At least, they do not insult other ethnic groups or visit them with hate.

No one should hold the Biafrans back. Enough is enough!! shocked

Let the defeated remnants of biafrans go to Fernando Po, or Cameroon to form their country but Nigeria cannot have another country inside Nigeria surrounded by Nigeria.

It is like having a time-bomb inside your house. It is not possible because all land inside Nigeria belongs to Nigeria.

Biafrans can take themselves out of Nigerian SE any time and they are welcome to do so.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by laudate: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
bashirolu:

Let the defeated remnants of biafrans go to Fernando Po, or Cameroon to form their country but Nigeria cannot have another country inside Nigeria surrounded by Nigeria.

It is like having a time-bomb inside your house. It is not possible because all land inside Nigeria belongs to Nigeria.

Biafrans can take themselves out of Nigerian SE any time and they are welcome to do so.

Am sorry, I do not subscribe to this notion.

Why should they go to Fernando Po or Cameroun?? shocked

Their land is the South-East part of Nigeria, and SS Igbo areas. End of story.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by Duru1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
RepEnugu:
biafra is as dead as a dead rat..

Then you must be a dead rat since the imbecilic loon in you found it fit to open a thread on a dead rat. Who is actually dead rat in this case, you or Biafra? Honestly, I suggest you are a dumb.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by bashirolu: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:

Am sorry, I do not subscribe to this notion.

Why should they go to Fernando Po or Cameroun?? shocked

Their land is the South-East part of Nigeria, and SS Igbo areas. End of story.

As you like it. Since you agree that SE is part of Nigeria, it follows that Nigeria cannot cede part of its land willynilly. We have a stalemate!
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by laudate: 1:54am On Sep 03, 2015
bashirolu:

As you like it. Since you agree that SE is part of Nigeria, it follows that Nigeria cannot cede part of its land willynilly. We have a stalemate!

Guy, please for the sake of everyone who is tired of their whining, kindly let them take their SE, stand on their own and convert it into Biafra. There are some people that won't learn from the past until they are actually allowed to satisfy their inner desires, even when such desires are clannish and selfish. Let them go, abeg. shocked shocked

Even now that they are still part of Nigeria, what value have they added to inter-ethnic relationships in Nigeria, except to whine, cry and blame everyone else for their woes?? They have not been able to improve their states in the SE, so is it Biafra that they will turn into an Eldorado? sad

Let them go biko, so we can focus on the rest of us that are left. undecided
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by mustafo: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
cybertyrant:

WATCH OUT

Wait o nyamiri boy, I can't understand this your bragging of thunder and fire! I will tell you what I think about this foolish boasting!

Biafra is like a big pig that I want to use to make pork pie. I wrestle it to the ground and tie it both feet and hands. I put my sharp knife through its throat. As soon as I started cutting the windpipe, it was thrashing, kicking and making confused sounds.

Yes, that is it, you are making confused noised after the butcher's knife had sunk past biafran windpipe! Biafra can do nothing because it is already dead! The noise you are making is confused noise after Biafran windpipe has been cut.
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by laudate: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2015
mustafo:

Wait o nyamiri boy, I can't understand this your bragging of thunder and fire! I will tell you what I think about this foolish boasting!

Biafra is like a big pig that I want to use to make pork pie. I wrestle it to the ground and tie it both feet and hands. I put my sharp knife through its throat. As soon as I started cutting the windpipe, it was thrashing, kicking and making confused sounds.

Yes, that is it, you are making confused noised after the butcher's knife had sunk past biafran windpipe! Biafra can do nothing because it is already dead! The noise you are making is confused noise after Biafran windpipe has been cut.

Haba! Such wickedness! Why are you advocating death and mayhem here?? It is totally uncalled for. You should be pitying them, nah. undecided

It is one thing to give birth to a country. It is another thing for that country to stand and thrive. The Igbo may get Biafra, (which I sincerely hope they do, so that the rest of us in Naija can have peace), but making it work, is a different kettle of fish. sad

If their governors had turned all the SE states into an Eldorado, maybe I would have been convinced of their prowess in turning a sow's ear, into a silk purse. undecided There are too many divisions within their sub-ethnic groups, too many stereotypes among them, too many issues that often get in the way of their ability to plan rationally...especially when money is involved. shocked shocked

Anyway, let us all wait & see. As for the pro-Biafra internet army, kindly resist the urge to pounce on my post, and tear it to shreds with your hate-filled speeches, like you normally do. If you are unable to follow this simple piece of advice, you would just be validating your penchant for irrational actions, which you guys are all well-known for. undecided
Re: Biafra: The Unavoidable Declaration by mustafo: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
laudate:

Haba! Such wickedness! Why are you advocating death and mayhem here?? It is totally uncalled for. You should be pitying them, nah. undecided

It is one thing to give birth to a country. It is another thing for that country to stand and thrive. The Igbo may get Biafra, (which I sincerely hope they do, so that the rest of us in Naija can have peace), but making it work, is a different kettle of fish. sad

If their governors had turned all the SE states into an Eldorado, maybe I would have been convinced of their prowess in turning a sow's ear, into a silk purse. undecided There are too many divisions within their sub-ethnic groups, too many stereotypes among them, too many issues that often get in the way of their ability to plan rationally...especially when money is involved. shocked shocked

Anyway, let us all wait & see. As for the pro-Biafra internet army, kindly resist the urge to pounce on my post, and tear it to shreds with your hate-filled speeches, like you normally do. If you are unable to follow this simple piece of advice, you would just be validating your penchant for irrational actions, which you guys are all well-known for. undecided

I cannot understand your rationale for Nigeria to cede an integral part of her, which is entirely surrounded by her (Nigeria) to a foreign country to operate from within her (Nigeria). That is a recipe for 'Enemy Within', sabotage and disasters! No sane government will dig its own grave!

Majority of the countries in this modern world are multi-ethnic. You don't need to look far to see them - the entire African countries have minorities as well as majority tribes. Further afield, majority of Asian countries, European, South Americans, Canada and USA.

The nonsense that ibos, of all the tribes in Nigeria, must have an ibo country is not a legitimate cause constitutionally nor in international law. It is a non-issue. Furthermore, don't forget that biafra was slaughtered and killed in 1970 battle field, which also saw their icon of cowardice, ojukwu tucked tails and ran for dear life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So The Food Bill For The President Is #1.7billion For 2016. / Race To Senate Presidency ( Photo) / Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.