Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships (2826 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / We Are Both In Committed Relationships But Cant Do Without Eachother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I think I fall under point no 5, though I wouldn't use the word “Chronic Introvert” to describe myself.
Some introverts have strong traits and some don't, so I understand you wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cholls:
my brother n5 is a lady's nightmare
how can dat be a lady's nightmare? Are u ok?
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Some guys can't even talk to girls outside yet they know how to send countless and senseless annoying pm's to ladies in the name of toasting shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Some guys can't even talk to girls outside yet they know how to send countless and senseless annoying pm's to ladies in the name of toasting shocked shocked
Why do you always make this private message thing a must as point of reference? grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
how can dat be a lady's nightmare? Are u ok?
Hey gurl, there's no need to be hyper about that wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hey gurl, there's no need to be hyper about that wink
and I'm not hyper either. Just feel it's strange that someone's introverted trait can be a nightmare to a lady undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Raalsalghul: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
How do you know those pm's are annoying and senseless? Yes! They might be trying to toast you, but does that make it senseless?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
nanalady:
Hmmm..
nana sweetheart..welcome!
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
it equally ironical to note that if those guys didnt send you pms you sure will inquire from your frnds what is different abt you...like you are nt normal or something...women's life!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Rapmoney(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Raalsalghul:
How do you know those pm's are annoying and senseless? Yes! They might be trying to toast you, but does that make it senseless?
grin I thought as much bro! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jollyjoy:
it equally ironical to note that if those guys didnt send you pms you sure will inquire from your frnds what is different abt you...like you are nt normal or something...women's life!!
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS SOMETIMES! undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships by tpiander: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
always the asocials opening these kinds of threads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What The Lines On Your Palm Says About You / 7 Logical Facts About Romance Section. ( Just For Fun). / Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.