Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,375 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction (23086 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over Sheriff’s Sacking / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Militants Shoot As Soldiers Look On In Delta As Crowd Jubilate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by godoluwa(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
cc firefire. i dnt knw if u still remember my post as regard ejigbo road. ejigbo-ikotun is under alimosho local government. its just 100naira tfare from oshodi but fashola was blind throughout 8years to repair the road.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
And Some ppl say no CHANGE undecided
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by kings11ng(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Thank goodness you SW don't have erosion plaguing your land.... angry....and you are witnessing development everyday..... grin...the shame and greed of our leaders in the SE particularly NNewi where I am from is what is causing us to shout Biafra....if only my people can come and learn how to govern...instead we will be selling fake drugs and doing prostitution in your land....I am ashamed to be Igbo... grin
u are not from igboland... If u like pretend to answer an igbo name. we don't speak the way you do so try again mama4k

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by lozanni(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Thank goodness you SW don't have erosion plaguing your land.... angry....and you are witnessing development everyday..... grin...the shame and greed of our leaders in the SE particularly NNewi where I am from is what is causing us to shout Biafra....if only my people can come and learn how to govern...instead we will be selling fake drugs and doing prostitution in your land....I am ashamed to be Igbo... grin

Are you an outcast? Its only one that points at her father,s house with her left hand.
I think you are a yellow bar imposter disguising as Igbo.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Bose253(f): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Then what are u still doing in our land? Stop spoiling our business please
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Bose253(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
jesse8048:

South WASTErn fool
Why do u Ibos like calling us South West? Are we the only tribe with bad roads and smelly surroundings? i guess you haven't visited north in ur life.
Mtcheeeew!
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by fineyemi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
To ma surprise. i came back from school and i saw the road was under contruction. its really worth jubilating
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by fineyemi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
247notire:
The new government shud concentrate on turning around the state of lagos mainland pls. As som1 up said, 90% of roads here are in terrible conditions. @ Post, a step in the right direction.
Abi oooooo. They shouldnt focuss on lagos Island again. 90% of the roads there are tarred. Eko ooo ni baje
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
seriously at last, the forgotten area have been remembered
that s change 4U smiley
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ibotic(f): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:

Then what are u still doing in our land? Stop spoiling our business please

If I was a lesbian....I would have to touched that ikebe...... cheesy
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Holyfield1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
4reala:
Oga, shey na because of FTC mak u dey type dis kain tin U dey book space abi
Nooo he dey book source
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by bchi(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
I was happy to see the road under construction. I hvnt been around last year, when I came and saw what's going on; I was so happy.
Since 2010 I know this road, it hasn't been easy to pass through it .
I do wake up around 4am and make sure I leave my house& the area before 5:30 to Mushin. You can imagine the suffering and smiling of the residents.
So grateful to ambode admin.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by 4reala(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Nooo he dey book source
lol
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Mekky05(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Mouth Action would have solved this problem.. Wasted sperm.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by globalageservic: 4:41am On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:
Lol, sorry my brother, be strong, God will replace all your lost hope.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by ColeworldMD(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:

Acceptance of problems is the beginning of soln, if only most ppl shared your opinion it would have been a lot easier. Hopefully soon your leaders will get jealous and start following up. By the way Enugu is a great city, top 5 in my opinion!
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by pasol4real(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:
Stewpid idiotic,south wasted fuul disguising as ibo .the only ppl u can fuul are ur yeloba ppl not the great n intelligient igbos .u are not even ashamed of ursef boasting with a road that has bin in total decay for years ,yet ur so called governor deemed the road fit only for patches. yes thats where I live n I can tell u dat what is going on is notin but "patch patch " grin
Am sure in the next 6 months the road wud start groaning for touch n repairs again.
Go to Aba,akwaibom n rivers n see what Julius berger n co are doing there, you stewpid yellow bar morooooon.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
ibotic:

When a child misbehaves,an elder corrects their mistakes.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by 400billionman: 11:53am On Aug 28, 2015
247notire:
The new government shud concentrate on turning around the state of lagos mainland pls. As som1 up said, 90% of roads here are in terrible conditions. @ Post, a step in the right direction.

Then some people said the last governor was overall best in Nigeria..
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by 400billionman: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kudos to nonsense.

Initial gragra. Shey Fashola was the best governor in Nigeria before now ?

Most Nigerians no get sense. Always praising thieves. Una no sabi say comportment, stage craft, con-manliness, serene appearance are all arts.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by laudate: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
Abeg, as they have started the work, they should continue until it is completed. Nothing should make them stop work for any reason. If they do not want their tenure in office to be cut short, they should just complete that road, jejely. shocked
Re: Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction by cigwegbe(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi In Yobe, Burns Houses / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.