Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? (633 Views)

He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him / Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by swemzkid(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
hello felaz

please there is this girl called jane,tall dark and pretty with amazing dimples and open teeth but she no too carry nyash sha but she is got eminent boob that can make u confess ur atm pin without use of force.jane is my friend no serious emotional attatchment at least that what i think.we are group of about seven close friends 3girls and 4 guys none of us is dating each other but we really close.one blessed night she came over to my place and spent the night 4 no good reason but as per body no be wood one thing led to the other and we had a hell of a sex,we continue 4rm then on and it became regular but what suprises me is that she still tells me abt her numerous boyfriends tell me abt all her bleeps even when i dnt wana hear it she has never 4 once acted like sm1 inlove my question is, is it posible to still friendzone somebody when u are having sex with the person...candid opinion please
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by swemzkid(m): 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by cooljoe(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oyibo go call am friends with benefits
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by ronald4lif(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
It's not friend zoning since you never asked her out. It's more of NSA - no string attached relationship. Nothing new.
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by MRBrownJ: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
@swemzkid
let me be the bearer of bad news.... you are simply fukcing a hoe and should NEVER (even in your wildest dreams) think of dating such woman!
enjoy fukcing her and be merry, anything more than that would be a grave mistake!
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Those it matter?..... Why bother yourself. Yhu don dey fck her.
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
orisirisi
Re: Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? by IamLEGEND1: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
if to say u get brain.....i for answer you.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only-8 Magical Ways To Increase Your Se'x Drive / Things You Should Give Up To Gain An Amazing Relationship / Ladies Can You Marry The Guy That Deflowerd You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.