Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming (2546 Views)

He Made A Terrible Mistake By Friend Zoning Me,i Am Lost Without Him / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls,biko Guys say "NO TO FRIENDZONE" Its a new year abeg...if she wants to put u in d friend zone abeg vex for her...don't look at her face....and to the girls everything has limit nah...small small......

a girl once tried to friendzone me,after spending
cash on her....as a bad guy i invited her to my
house....from there we are going to the
pool....naso she reach my house dey xpect
movement...as she enter like this,i lock gate nd all
d doors throw key for inside dog cage...nah hin i
tear d girl till my satisfaction....d girl no call me
since then..lmao
N.B i did not rape her!

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Justiyke4u: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
For those that noticed it and for those that know what is friend zone because I don't think I know
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
a girl once tried to friendzone me,after spending cash on her....as a bad guy i invited her to my house....from there we are going to the pool....naso she reach my house dey xpect movement...as she enter like this,i lock gate nd all d doors throw key for inside dog cage...nah hin i tear d girl till my satisfaction....d girl no call me since then..lmao

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is it by force to like someone undecided
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Justiyke4u:
For those that noticed it and for those that know what is friend zone because I don't think I know
friend zone is a place where girls keep MUMU guys...
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
YourMain:
but u don't have to friendzone him nah...u are causing d guy emotional trauma
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Justiyke4u: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
friend zone is a place where girls keep MUMU guys...
you see no wonder I don't know it because am not mumu na?

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by sinaj(f): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is it more Alarming than the spread of lassa fever

I think friendzoned guyz chose it sad
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Justiyke4u: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
a girl once tried to friendzone me,after spending cash on her....as a bad guy i invited her to my house....from there we are going to the pool....naso she reach my house dey xpect movement...as she enter like this,i lock gate nd all d doors throw key for inside dog cage...nah hin i tear d girl till my satisfaction....d girl no call me since then..lmao
and you are proud to say it Smh

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinaj:
Is it more Alarming than the spread of lassa fever

I think friendzoned guyz chose it sad
yesso lassa fever still takes time b4 effectiveness takes place.....f/z kill as soon as victim discovered he there
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by obiorathesubtle: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
so out of desperation and lack of self control.. You raped a girl and you've come here to tell us why??

Girls who friendzone niggas are just sick af..

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Justiyke4u:
and you are proud to say it Smh
what do u feel
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
so out of desperation and lack of self control.. You raped a girl and you've come here to tell us why??

Girls who friendzone niggas are just sick af..
point of correction i didn't rape her...she gave her self up by saying she is sorry
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Mhizkel(f): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
And you're proud of such shameful act? undecided

#OnyeAra
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Justiyke4u: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
what do u feel
blessed
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mhizkel:
And you're proud of such shameful act? undecided
#OnyeAra
yess...u can call it shameful
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by obiorathesubtle: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
point of correction i didn't rape her...she gave her self up by saying she is sorry
ookay.. Well, in that case.. I guess you got what you deserved(someway)
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by IamLEGEND1: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
as 9ja army dey remember their brothers today....
make we try remember our own níggaz who perished in that zone.
Turn ur hymnbooks(sacred songs & solos) to hymn 789 pls....

MUST I GO- AND EMPTY-HANDED ?
THUS MY DEAR REDEEMER MEET ?
NOT ONE DAY OF SERVICE GIVE HIM,
LAY NO TROPHY AT HIS FEET ?

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ookay.. Well, in that case.. I guess you got what you deserved(someway)
i can c a spiritual wife 4llowing u around
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by obiorathesubtle: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
ookayz. undecided
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
mylordship:
Lay off the crack pipe nigga
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Look how you pounced on her,I wouldn't call you either. wink
And what about the females that are friend zoned hmmm?
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
Look how you pounced on her,I wouldn't call you either. wink
And what about the females that are friend zoned hmmm?
datz not my buzines...she gat what she askd for
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
datz not my buzines...she gat what she askd for
Ah,is that so.
It didn't sound like she asked for it,but okay.
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
YourMain:
Then just tell him you don't like him rather than make him latch on to false hope. *shrugs*
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
princealexndre:
Pls,biko Guys say "NO TO FRIENDZONE" Its a new year abeg...if she wants to put u in d friend zone abeg vex for her...don't look at her face....and to the girls everything has limit nah...small small......

a girl once tried to friendzone me,after spending
cash on her....as a bad guy i invited her to my
house....from there we are going to the
pool....naso she reach my house dey xpect
movement...as she enter like this,i lock gate nd all
d doors throw key for inside dog cage...nah hin i
tear d girl till my satisfaction....d girl no call me
since then..lmao

STUPIDITY, FOOLISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS HAVE NOTHING CLOSE TO YOU AT THIS MOMENT..TELL ME, WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE RAPIST IN JAIL CUS THAT'S EXACTLY WHERE YOUR MENT TO BE, LOW SELF ESTEEM FOOL AND WERE YOU THINKING WE WOULD GIVE YOU A MEDAL FOR THIS HORRIBLE ACT OF YOURS RETARD BASTARD..WOULD HAVE WISH THIS FOR YOUR SIS OR DAUGHTER BUT I WON'T CUS THEY WILL SPIT ON YOU IF THEY EVER GET TO SEE THIS POO YOU PUT UP HERE TODAY

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by princealexndre(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
schumastic:

STUPIDITY, FOOLISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS HAVE NOTHING CLOSE TO YOU AT THIS MOMENT..TELL ME, WAS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE RAPIST IN JAIL CUS THAT'S EXACTLY WERE YOUR MENT TO BE, LOW SELF ESTEEM FOOL AND WERE YOU THINKING WE WOULD GIVE YOU A MEDAL FOR THIS HORRIBLE ACT OF YOURS RETARD BASTARD..WOULD HAVE WISH THIS FOR YOUR SIS OR DAUGHTER BUT I WON'T CUS THEY WILL SPIT ON YOU IF THEY EVER GET TO SEE THIS POO YOU PUT UP HERE TODAY
Bastardd of a thousand father...claiming itk.
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by tommychow(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
YourMain:

I don't get these guys and their issues with being friendzoned. If a chick is with or unto another guy already, what's she supposed to do? Funny thing, these guys that complain are usually the ones chasing babes way above their league. Sorry niggas, females are wired to want men above them not vice versa. Deal with it!
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Sexytemi(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ op o, did i read u well?, you forced(raped) a lady and you ain't ashamed to type it here?.

cox you spent on her made u believe u have d right to do that, that's so pathetic o....did she ask u to spend on her?, did she force u to always b on her beck n call?, if a girl says no, u don't have to impress with gifts for her to love u, i believe u guys are the ones at fault ooo, no girl would friend zone u if u didn't ask for it.

and that lady is so nice, if i were the one, you would be cooling your legs n a.as in a prison cell as i type o.

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Emodeee: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sexytemi, are you a virgin?
Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by youngds: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
as 9ja army dey remember their brothers today....

make we try remember our own níggaz who perished in that zone.

Turn ur hymnbooks(sacred songs & solos) to hymn 789 pls....

MUST I GO- AND EMPTY-HANDED ?

THUS MY DEAR REDEEMER MEET ?

NOT ONE DAY OF SERVICE GIVE HIM,

LAY NO TROPHY AT HIS FEET ?

Re: The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming by Sexytemi(f): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Emodeee:
Sexytemi, are you a virgin?

Are u a monitoring spirit, cox d rate at which u stalk me is baffling oo.

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life / Check out the awkward place a guy took a pose (picture) / Yoruba Girls Always Save My Life