Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] (856 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by miney: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
WAYS LADIES BEHAVE WHEN THEY ARE NO LONGER VI RGINS [MUST READ]
admin | September 10, 2015 | Uncategorized | No Comments

fa9efad542dc96f34383cf778774e8ac_L

This write-up focuses on the things ladies do, or how they act when they are no longer vir-gins (though you might call this general generalization)

Just sit down, relax and read meticulously

Ways Ladies Behave That Show They Are No More Vir-gins

1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Vir-gins

You heard me right.. Research and findings have shown that non vir-gin ladies are very quick to anger if you inquire about their se-xual lives. The vir-gin ladies may smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non vir-gin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a vir-gin or not?

2. They Become Moody

Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that a lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her vir-ginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost her vir-ginity, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word Vir-ginity

You heard me right. I have noticed that many non vir-gin ladies are usually uncomfortable when you place so much emphasis on vir-ginity. It’s either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still immature and really need some maturing to do

more >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/ways-ladies-behave-when-they-are-no.html

Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by ATMC(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nwoke m O gini?
Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by SenhorSean(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lies...Some even dont want to be called virgins
Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Punkyveer how true is the op's assertion?
Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by jamex93(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
no mind dem jor

na so dem dey do
Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by IamLEGEND1: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by Mekus68: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
No 1 is true. I hv experienced that b4.
No 2, such character might be if she was raped,,,ladies can tell us better.
Dont know about No 3
Re: Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins [must Read] by Spikkylee: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
embarassed angry

(1) (Reply)

My Dad, His Friend,my Friend And I.(true Story) / See The Tomato That Looks Like Kim K' S N*de B*tt [photos] / Guys Visiting Their Girlfriends In Schools:advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.