Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (72598 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Cyriloha(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Ladies, this is what happens when you rush into marriage.
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Ladies, take your time to find love and marry a good man.

Bro no be old nah .
money go kill them all. .....omo 50 to 28 gssh with kids at 28 which means she married at 20
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Cyriloha(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
danowena:
The man is funny. If she uses a condom,will he see any sign? Some vaginas contract very fast. Some also dry up very fast. Any sharp gurl of these days will beat him to his vagina test.

bad teaching thank God I took my wife ipad so that she won't read your Comment I will probe you soon Bro

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by yeyedu(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
chief inspection officer
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
Wished I could be doing that to all these gurls on nairaland sad

Pervert

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by hardhewaley(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
child support finz cheesy
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
girly00zero:

Pervert

Dafuq?? angry angry
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by EmagNig(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
Now she pulls the sexist card. How would sexism and misogyny stops with dumb females like you. I wonder.......
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by EmagNig(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibedun:

Gentle ladies appreciates Men ,,,,,whilst the unruly, stubborn, defective, greedy, gold-digging ladies abuse men..........good day grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by judges: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
incomplete statement, what is she ( house wife) doing outside? and at what time is she returning home?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Bose253(f): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm! And it's still another Yoruba again. Only a thief would suspect a thief. May God save our men. I'm seriously ashamed of being a Yoruba girl
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Swaggzkid: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Lol, this one pass me no bi small. I laugh in yoruba tire, begin laugh in Chinese.

LOL grin guy you dey craze ooo

I dey follow laff for Japanese grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Khez: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Oh chim o
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
Lol, this one pass me no bi small. I laugh in yoruba tire, begin laugh in Chinese.

I laugh in Portuguese too.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by tr3y(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
danowena:
The man is funny. If she uses a condom,will he see any sign? Some vaginas contract very fast. Some also dry up very fast. Any sharp gurl of these days will beat him to his vagina test.

Which kind yeye test, even at that doesn't she has the right to get wet and aroused anytime of the day?
The man dey guilty of infidelity.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by mclorenzo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cheat detector :DCheat detector
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by DuchessLily(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
slimmy05:
I would have to take out all the maggots in there, so hell NO!

Seems every female in ur family is a prostitute, that's why u think every girl is like them. U came out of a maggot too. Psycho!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Men and their stupidity sometimes. I know of one that waits for d wife everyday at d door to ask her to remove her pant for him to smell if she slept with another man. Wat is it with men and these none sense suspicions. If na dem, they are men and need not be questioned but for d woman e in wen not guilty should be sanctioned. Na wa O

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rukkydelta:
50-28=22 I'm dumbfounded

Who dey fucck sugar daddies who are in their 70s? No be girls wey dey 20s? Dey dia dey calculate naw.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Mcaise: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The man is not performing his marital obligations bedmatically that's what prompted him turning into a Toto Checker

Hahahahaha...chai..Toto Checker.
That's like the 1st time of hearing that "shiert".
Rotfl Lmfao...pple geh mouth oh. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Holyfield1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
nnamdibig:
Odikwa risky
pls what's odikwa
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Mcaise: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Meiji:
Opens up the ... to find out if she ....

Please how does one find that out?

He either smells or tastes it...asin smell the puss.y or taste the puss.y undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
But hw do u know if she had sex just by lukin am kind of curious here smileyis it going 2 b wider grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Mcaise: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
IceDude:
CTI- Certified Toto Inspector grin

cheesy cheesy grin. sori where did you say you r from?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by armyofone(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
The scent of a woman is intoxicating.
And you actually allowed him to open it?
Ummmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
iwakolewa:
There is actually a way to check o grin
What/which ways would you recommend to novice dudes here in the house?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
The man sleeps wwitth married women that's why he assumes his wife will be like that. I piri him for he doesn't know what he will miss.

Hmmmmmm!!! Its the western state sef !mtchewww E fit be possible.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by kinmarax: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Ladies, this is what happens when you rush into marriage.
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Ladies, take your time to find love and marry a good man.

Because you are getting old and you have not seen any husband, thats why you are here complaing of rushing into marriage. At 28 she already has 2 kids. That means she married early not when she was getting old like you. Read first before you comment. She never dey old yet
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

What/which ways would you recommend to novice dudes here in the house?
Well,immediately after xesual intercourse,even if you take a thorough bath,especially if you're a cheating guy,once you get together with a new babe and she just decides to squeeze your jt,it could give you away,cos during ejaculation,it doesn't all come out wink
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by raayah(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
kinmarax:

Because you are getting old and you have not seen any husband, thats why you are here complaing of rushing into marriage. At 28 she already has 2 kids. That means she married early not when she was getting old like you. Read first before you comment. She never dey old yet

I honestly don't care about marriage, If i marry I marry, If i don't, I don't.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
50 year old man married to a 28 year old woman...? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
iwakolewa:

Well,immediately after xesual intercourse,even if you take a thorough bath,especially if you're a cheating guy,once you get together with a new babe and she just decides to squeeze your jt,it could give you away,cos during ejaculation,it doesn't all come out wink

I'm talking about a man getting to know if his wife/girlfriend had sex not too long ago esp. if condom was used on the woman...meaning sperm wasnt poured in. How can a man know?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by simdam500(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Private things are now what is best said in public... what is this world turning into.

Is your part "meat pie"? How would he open it to see if ................... Jeeeeeez!!!!!! I can't just finish my sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.