Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (72585 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by IceDude(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mcaise:

cheesy cheesy grin. sori where did you say you r from?
Lol. Am i safe?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by christinie(f): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hmmm Nkan nbe

50yr old man vs 28 yr old wife. There would surely be away matches
I don't think that applies in all cases.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Rukkydelta(f): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Who dey fucck sugar daddies who are in their 70s? No be girls wey dey 20s? Dey dia dey calculate naw.

thank you
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
z ur Husband a quantity surveyor? ;
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by dannyduks: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
What apparatus does the man use to check ooo
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by nwakaibeya1: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Evil marine,occult world rules and so many are in it knowingly and unknowingly and it has been the problem of humanbeigns since God created humanbeigns and many humanbeigns claiming to know JESUSCHRIST or dont know CHRIST and secular have their roots and power From the hidden kingdoms and mostly blind folded and pretend before spiritually ignorant humanbeigns on the earth but not to us with the LIGHT,THE MANTLE,AND THE UNBELEIVABLE POWER THAT BE OF HE THAT MADE THE SPIRITUAL LAWS and even many of them in so called big churches are more powerful that the so called pastors and prophets and feared by the pastors and therefore make friends with them as if they are close and serious in church activities and hide and pretend and people see them as serious sisters doing the things of God but in the night they turn to evil and because we know what they know that is why they are afraid to come to us the LIGHT AND MANTLE and THE UNBELEVABLE POWER THAT BE WHICH IS THE HIDDEN TRUTH AND REVELATION WHICH WE PROFESS?remember we own the NIGHT AND IF YOU SAY IT'S LIES YOU ARE FREE TO CHALLENGE AND CHECK IT OUT IF ITS TRUE IF INDEED YOU UNDERSTAND THE SPIRITUAL
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
RedBenson:

I'm talking about a man getting to know if his wife/girlfriend had sex not too long ago esp. if condom was used on the woman...meaning sperm wasnt poured in. How can a man know?
Well,I'm talking about how to detect a man's own....sorry. smiley
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin grin

kanwuliajara come and see what I'm seeing.

Orisirisi for lagos divorce o embarassed
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by moshould(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Him go juz die early....mUmu man.. Ddem dey watch woman ?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by bummyla(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by malikisah: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2015
raayah:
Ladies, this is what happens when you rush into marriage.
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Ladies, take your time to find love and marry a good man.
abeg make u dey read story before you comment
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by gajerian(m): 2:16am On Aug 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hmmm Nkan nbe

50yr old man vs 28 yr old wife. There would surely be away matches

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 28, 2015
iwakolewa:

Well,I'm talking about how to detect a man's own....sorry. smiley

Even then, have you considered if it wasnt a direct sex with a woman? Probably he just finished wanking off via mastturbation? You'll still think he had sex with a woman right?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2015
EmagNig:
nothing bad in that...he suspects you
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
ur site needs urgent attention to correct some bugs else you will loose it. Contact me let me point out the problems to u
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2015
That man is lost...
But may He receive a matured mind and a mind void of insecurity in Jesus name. Amen..

Everything you do has to be incline with 'the agenda', with the knowing of God's purpose.

Don't miss tonight's graceful anointing.

You can join us at faith plaza bariga Lagos or stream live at PraiswWorldRadio on web or download from your respective app stores.

You shouldn't miss this.
God bless you.

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Even then, have you considered if it wasnt a direct sex with a woman? Probably he just finished wanking off via mastturbation? You'll still think he had sex with a woman right?

Hmnnn,you're right on that,one will still think so.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by honeric01(m): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2015
raayah:
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Which one be rushing into marriage because of you don dey old again for here?
Did you check the age of the lady and the years of marriage before jumping to conclusion?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Johnstevey2k(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Could that be love ?
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by emmansus(f): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2015
May be the kind of bussiness the man dey do na to repair toto.this is a good advert for ladies wit gutter cunt.d man might expact dough.......
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Filashade(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Ehhhn Ehhn

I just cant stop laughing at this.

The stories i read here on NL is something else.

A 50 yr old husband inspect his wife by opening up her private part?

Jesu!!!!

I swear some people need their head and state of mind checked before getting married coz this is total madness.

On the other hand, I dont blame the wife for dissolving the marriage, I mean what kind of woman in her right mind would take such rubbish from a man?

Anyway am happy for her now she wont have no more test been conducted on her loool

I hope no man out there is now going to be performing this kind of tests on their wives oo??

Coz one day u might marry a woman who will kill u for trying such rubbish

angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by EmagNig(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2015
mikketech:
ur site needs urgent attention to correct some bugs else you will loose it. Contact me let me point out the problems to u
loose it to who...gerraway here
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
These are the wages of poverty. imagine man when get better things to handle go come dey inspect punny?? abi na woman when dey comfortable marriage relationship go dey always keep late nights to dey fuel the broke husband suspicions?? well make everybody face him hustle well o cos na lesson we dey see daily wetin poverty dey cause
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by godwinomego: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
You should have shown us the picture nah grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by passionate88: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
raayah:

When will they start taking time?. Is it when they are 18 to 26 years when they will want to 'flex' life a little bit?. My sister, sometimes no be about rushing into marriage o... its about understanding and respecting each other.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by passionate88: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sunnycliff:
...with the stories one reads on divorce I doubt if this marriage institution is not totally losing its sacrosanctity!!!
I keep saying it that modern day marriages are mostly scams. ... Girls only want to marry money bags.... forgetting they were also sent to school to fend for themselves.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by KanwuliaJara: 2:12am On Aug 29, 2015
SAM BARRY:
grin grin grin

Bia?

I dey pray-pia for my cruise o!
No chance for NL this weekend! cheesy
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Mcaise: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
IceDude:
Lol. Am i safe?

lols..u r safe oh my broda..u r just something else. how did u come up with that phrase...
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by upul: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
will promote your website over 12 million active wor... for $5 on #Fiverr https://uk.fiverr.com/s2/71591f41b7
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by IceDude(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Mcaise:

lols..u r safe oh my broda..u r just something else. how did u come up with that phrase...
Lol. I know that man, we work in the same ministry. (Ministry Of Women Affairs) I am an FBI(Female Body Inspector) agent while he is a CTI(Certified Toto Inspector)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by KanwuliaJara: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

What are you seeing?
You dey "JOLOS"? wink

Nice looking jare!!!
Freeeeee world, except for "THE RELIGIOUS"! grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What are you seeing?
You dey "JOLOS"? wink

Nice looking jare!!!
Freeeeee world, except for "THE RELIGIOUS"! grin
so because it's a free world na im be say pesin go dey tear person cloth and check vajyna shocked lipsrsealed

there's nothing admirable or worthy of being jealous about grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.