Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (72843 Views)

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by obiak4(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Ladies, this is what happens when you rush into marriage.
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Ladies, take your time to find love and marry a good man.
muaaaaaah first resonable comment have read? I bottle of anointed orrigin for you

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by tonychristopher: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
but wait a minute ....is it possible to know that a woman slept outside by looking at the Toto ....beside that

I think the woman must have created that mistrust

what a perversion
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Muri1533: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The man is not performing his marital obligations bedmatically that's what prompted him turning into a Toto Checker
nah wa for you ooooo
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by EmagNig(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
Who be this wannabe copycatting a copycat? Is it the regin of fools on NL or wat?
SirWere , nice and deserving name

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by jorel1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why would a woman in this modern age not wash off cum from toto after fucking.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
naijathings:

Do they need to setup a special server to blacklist that word? @TOTO ?
NO! I don't think so.. dis guy iyaf mad finish, heheheheheh!!
Muri1533:
nah wa for you ooooo
but na wetin d man turned hinsef into nah?? cheesy
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Zzyco: 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
lomprico:
Its only a thief that steals peoples cloths from d line that sits and guard his cloths whenever he washes them.
The man cheats on his wife simple. Unfortunately for her there is no way to check if a dick just fuçked!
Brother dick no go stand again after Bleep na.. E easy 2 catch man pass woman sef.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Rukkydelta(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
ALISMILE:
sorry o! I knw one Rukky from Delta! We schooled in AAU togeda! Are u d one, pls?

No I didn't schooled if AAU
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by DuchessLily(f): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
freecocoa:
So the man can't just be insecure because he is insecure? Or is the woman not allowed to go out?

I never said that... Read my post again .

It is for d lack of trust I asked if she has broken trust b4

And my emphasis was on the coming home LATE not on the going out
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Fearcom(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
Wished I could be doing that to all these gurls on nairaland sad

Be careful what you wish for bro. What you will find out will scare the living sh*t out of you grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by breakeven: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Men!!!. What da hell.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by noblegrex: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
My question is; why is she coming late in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Hmmm Nkan nbe

50yr old man vs 28 yr old wife. There would surely be away matches

Most definately

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
lomprico:
Its only a thief that steals peoples cloths from d line that sits and guard his cloths whenever he washes them.
The man cheats on his wife simple. Unfortunately for her there is no way to check if a dick just fuçked!

There is oooooo,
Just press the head well, The real thing will drip.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by bigerboy200: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
lomprico:
Nice point..Can u explain in details?? cool embarassed
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
EmagNig:
SirWere , nice and deserving name
I fail to see how this changes the half-life of your brain cells ;which my dear; is not so long
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by bigerboy200: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
danowena:
The man is funny. If she uses a condom,will he see any sign? Some vaginas contract very fast. Some also dry up very fast. Any sharp gurl of these days will beat him to his vagina test.
Nice point..can u explain further??
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
DuchessLily:

Well but u can't ...not ever
I would have to take out all the maggots in there, so hell NO!
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by EmagNig(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
SirWere:
I fail to see how this changes the half-life of your brain cells ;which my dear; is not so long
Gentlemen appreciate ladies... mad men abuse ladies.... good day

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Ladies, this is what happens when you rush into marriage.
Marrying a man who doesn't respect you because 'you don dey old' will bring you this kind of embarrasment.

Ladies, take your time to find love and marry a good man.
Story! Dey Dia till u reach 43 for house

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by XBLadez: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yoruba man with the brain of a house goat. He's the type that measures yam with a ruler

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
EmagNig:
Now she pulls the sexist card. How would sexism and misogyny stops with dumb females like you. I wonder.......
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
My god.

Comedy Central grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Forwetinnah: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmnn. ..everyday Silly Divorce stories from the SW cry
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by ifeomaekol(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don laugh tire, some comments here are extra funny. God help us, marriages these days are something else and d age gap is jux too much.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by ibedun: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
EmagNig:

Gentle ladies appreciates Men ,,,,,whilst the unruly, stubborn, defective, greedy, gold-digging ladies abuse men..........good day grin
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by shineeye1: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is yet another success mission of demons against marriages. The evil spirit of jealousy and suspicion, once it gets into a man, his marriage is done for- to the pleasure of demons. Such oppressed men form a brotherhood among men and except heaven intervenes, they end up as miserable individuals with dislocated homes.
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by zeenhle: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy hahaha I've never heard of this before... insane!
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by mousco(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
it is also possible dat d wife dey use her soso stingy for d husband..... i rest my case
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by jamace(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm. Wahala dey o. lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge by Cyriloha(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The man is not performing his marital obligations bedmatically that's what prompted him turning into a Toto Checker

omo 50 to 28

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.