Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too? (1599 Views)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / What Does Respect Mean To You? / Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does "Respect My Privacy" Apply To Marriages Too? by tpiander: 4:21am On Aug 28, 2015
phones are open source, no biggie.

if NSA and any random tom dick and harry are going through your phone, no reason why the whole world shouldn't join in, and that includes your partner. undecided

if they've seen your privates, na wetin remain wey you dey hide?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract A Rich And Classy Man / Must Read: Sex, Robbery And Delivery Service Part 1 / How Can I Have Xex With Viviangist The Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.