Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,419 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. (22163 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by wytecat: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ibos are going down, the handwriting is there for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by wytecat: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Haha! So the answer is not good enough. Ok, I answered your question, and it's time to answer these questions you all have been avoiding since yesterday, if you are indeed a human and not a Robot, cos your posts are NOT corresponding with what's actually going on here. You have had over 24 hours to cook up something if indeed Eko means anything in Benin/Bini.

My questions still stand

What are these called in Benin/Bini

Camp =
War=

Answer these so we can move to the next.

menabadoo:
it was answered indeed. They said its oko

And eko akete means farm island. Mumu liars

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Armaggedon: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
kramer:

Oko

http://www.hubert-herald.nl/NigeriaL.htm
called oko by who? When? under whose rulership? no be only oko na okoro. Goodluck in your blog. business.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by kramer: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Armaggedon:
called oko by who? When? under whose rulership? no be only oko na okoro. Goodluck in your blog. business.

Haha young man you are funny, What blog business?

If you had taken your time to check the website your questions would be answered, don't be lazy.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
You'll never learn!!

Thankfully, it doesn't change anything. ibos will always be inferior to Yorubas in Lagos.
And you're a deranged pig!
You are a never do well!! Am happy that Lagos remains a no mans land and yo-robbers will remain cowards in the eyes of the Igbos.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Armaggedon: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
kramer:

Haha young man you are funny, What blog business?

If you had taken your time to check the website your questions would be answered, don't be lazy.

it wasnt answered. Goodnight
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Yes!

A foolish question requires a Foolish answer,therefore the Yoruba name for Lagos is ojuku.
oya hang urself.
grin mumu.
my mother just finished paying your slowpoke father salary.
dot worry hunger no go kill una.
ndo wink
Lol.
I can see you're frustrated because of your miserable life. tell your mor.onic mother to manage the cash I gave her last month.
Deranged pig!
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by kramer: 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Armaggedon:
it wasnt answered. Goodnight

Sleep tight
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Kalvan: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2015
Yeeboes, you are playing with fire.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Smithkline555: 5:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by pazienza(m): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

Your name looks Edo and it reminds me of my physiology lecturer in PC class.
We as Igbos respect the Bini monarchy..and when the time comes we'd conquer Lagos and present it to the emperor of Bini.his imperial powers were stripped in 1897,but we've plans of restoring it..that's why you don't hear Edo state being mentioned as part of biāfra.

Did you school at Uturu?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2015
wytecat:
Haha! So the answer is not good enough. Ok, I answered your question, and it's time to answer these questions you all have been avoiding since yesterday, if you are indeed a human and not a Robot, cos your posts are NOT corresponding with what's actually going on here. You have had over 24 hours to cook up something if indeed Eko means anything in Benin/Bini.

My questions still stand

What are these called in Benin/Bini

Camp =
War=

Answer these so we can move to the next.

I don't know how else to help you

1 Like

Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by wytecat: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2015
You can't because Eko is NOT a Bini word. Thank you very much.

menabadoo:
I don't know how else to help you
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by cheruv: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2015
pazienza:

Did you school at Uturu?
Ya..the med school there.are you an ikenga
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by pazienza(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

Ya..the med school there.are you an ikenga

Okhai, prof Akpuaka, prof Ihemeladu( don't know if he is still there, the Guy is old), the ever funny in an annoying way Dr Nwankwo, his nemesis prof Nneli, Dr Pele, The amiable prof Ekpo, the funky Dr Anibeze, the "wicked" Dr Ndukwe.

It's a small world Bro. Yea! I am an Ikenga and an ABSUMSITE.

Nice knowing you are one.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2015
wytecat:
Ereko/Erekoshun = Eko is a Yoruba word given to Lagos Island by the Ijebus and other Yoruba. And since all Yorubas sound almost the same and written the same, this is a general name for Lagos in every Yoruba dialect.

Just as

Oko-Odu = Ikorodu.

Now tell me what this words mean in Benin/Bini.

War =
Camp =

This very question is directed at Kanu Nnamdi, the Ibos and the Binis who think Lagos is not Yoruba's.

I've answered Op's question, now it's time to answer one too, and we can go from there.

Waiting please!

Bini empire conquered Yoruba land.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2015
wytecat:
You can't because Eko is NOT a Bini word. Thank you very much.

according to historians, Lagos is Bini land. Just as Jericho was conquered by Israelites.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by wirinet(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2015
As lagos is no man's land, it will be annexed by Nnamdi Kanu when he declares his Biafra.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2015
wirinet:
As lagos is no man's land, it will be annexed by Ndubisi Kanu when he declares his Biafra.
actually, its nnamdi KANU.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by cheruv: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2015
pazienza:

Okhai, prof Akpuaka, prof Ihemeladu( don't know if he is still there, the Guy is old), the ever funny in an annoying way Dr Nwankwo, his nemesis prof Nneli, Dr Pele, The amiable prof Ekpo, the funky Dr Anibeze, the "wicked" Dr Ndukwe.

It's a small world Bro. Yea! I am an Ikenga and an ABSUMSITE.

Nice knowing you are one.
Oops....
Senior co co grin
Which set bro?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by wirinet(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2015
menabadoo:
actually, its nnamdi KANU.

Sorry for the mix up. Correction taken.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by azzima(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Whats is the Igbo meaning of Anambra
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by pazienza(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

Oops....
Senior co co grin
Which set bro?

Haha! I might not be your Senior colleague o! Didn't start school early, was hustling in the market and farms o!

My mat number started with 06, so it is safe to say that I am 06 class.

What set are you?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by cheruv: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2015
pazienza:

Haha! I might not be your Senior colleague o! Didn't start school early, was hustling in the market and farms o!

My mat number started with 06, so it is safe to say that I am 06 class.

What set are you?
shockedshockedshocked

Ndi otu fortune na charly parkershocked

My number started with 07 wink cheesy
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by pazienza(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

shockedshockedshocked

Ndi otu fortune na charly parkershocked

My number started with 07 wink cheesy

Lol! Right, they were my coursemates.

I might even know you.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by cheruv: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! Right, they were my coursemates.
Good to meet you smiley
Kedu ihnye "nza" putara n'asusu Igbo
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by pazienza(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

Good to meet you smiley
Kedu ihnye "nza" putara n'asusu Igbo

Pazienza bu Italian name. Ife o putara n'Igbo bu "ndidi".

I am a very patient person, that' s why I chose the name.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by cheruv: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2015
pazienza:

Pazienza bu Italian name. Ife o putara n'Igbo bu "ndidi".

I am a very patient person, that' s why I chose the name.
I was thinking agglutinatively grin pa-zie-nza(handle nza carefully)...you know Igbo is an agglutinative lingo wink
Notwithstanding, does "nza" mean craft in Igbo
I mean some Igbo dialects in the Anambra Anioma area?
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by pazienza(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

I was thinking agglutinatively grin pa-zie-nza(handle nza carefully)...you know Igbo is an agglutinative lingo wink
Notwithstanding, does "nza" mean craft in Igbo
I mean some Igbo dialects in the Anambra Anioma area?

Nza is the name of a small bird in Anambra dialects.

You must have heard the story of the nza that overfed and decided to challenge its chi to a battle. *grins.

There is also this saying: mba na egbunube anu, gburu nza, jiri ite ona sie ya.

Translated: A people that had never killed an animal before, killed nza and used a big pot to cook it.
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Abbycite(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
ok.....we don hear una.....Biafrans....na ur papa get Lagos. Abi? So na oyinbo pple get River and Delta state because na English word too.....stop all dis bullshit and find a way to develop ur lands because if push come to shove.....u know u're losing out
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by okhiai1(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
cheruv:

Your name looks Edo and it reminds me of my physiology lecturer in PC class.
We as Igbos respect the Bini monarchy..and when the time comes we'd conquer Lagos and present it to the emperor of Bini.his imperial powers were stripped in 1897,but we've plans of restoring it..that's why you don't hear Edo state being mentioned as part of biāfra.
these bro talks sense
Re: Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
okhiai1:

these bro talks sense
I have been noticing your balderdash on this thread since, now have you ever heard that igbos had issue with ijaw, Hausa, benin, Ibibio, igala, nupe, Fulani etc people concerning their land? Don't you think there's something yoruba people are doing that is not right?

Yorubas will always be the first to throw mouth bullet but wail when the get reply from igbos.

If we have issue with Bini people, they won't see the light of the day, now get lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria / 2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / FG Completes Repair Works On Abuja-kaduna Highway In Readiness For Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.