Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (785725 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by goryorhal(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
d4dotun:

When is d next sat exam and like how much does it cost?

https://sat.collegeboard.org/register/sat-us-dates

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by ocee31(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
imperiouxx:

On general school matter, ask Bigfrancis.
looking for a friend in MD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by biikeys(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
ocee31:

looking for a friend in MD

Interesting...are you studying in MD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by badoli: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gud evening aos,I want to knw if my skul will include my scholarship letter and admission letter to 1-20 dat will be sent to me soon or do u think der is need for me to ask dem to do so?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
badoli:
Gud evening aos,I want to knw if my skul will include my scholarship letter and admission letter to 1-20 dat will be sent to me soon or do u think der is need for me to ask dem to do so?

They should send it. Cos my cousin's own was sent together
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teelekan: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
profojah:

Whether you wanna send through NIPOST or any courier services, The address must be the one you put down in your profile on WES portal,. Your full names, ref number, must also be included just to avoid any discrepancy.

*PS: You're only allowed to send your undergrad certificate yourself,. Any other documents (official) should be sent by your school SEALED and STAMPED

Thanks for trying to help Prof, I meant the WED address not mine. But thanks, I ended up sending the certificate by fax. On their website, I saw documents recieved-review in progress. And I have only sent my certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teelekan: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
djmakson:

Remember to include your reference number in all your correspondences you send. Even when you faxing, you can provide it in the cover not page.

Thanks a lot. I used the website Zeezahbee mentioned and I just put my reference number where they asked senders name and company. Don't get what you mean by cover page?
Please how long did it take from when your school sent transcripts till WES completed the evaluation?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
d4dotun:

When is d next sat exam and like how much does it cost?

November
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
badoli:

Yes it will be included and subtract from total cost
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
d4dotun:

Ok. Tanks.

Let's give the thanks to God

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by badoli: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
d4dotun:

They should send it. Cos my cousin's own was sent together
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by badoli: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Walspring:

Yes it will be included and subtract from total cost
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
badoli:
Thanks

You welcome sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by adewumiinioluwa: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
good evening people I've been in the quandary of the course to pick as my first degree undergraduate course, as I cannot be admitted directly for law in the USA.......I'm wondering if you guyz might wanna help me out in evaluating which course is best as a first degree between Philosophy Psychology Political Science or Computer......thanks, I'll be so happy if u guys can help me out, really confused and stressed out embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
imperiouxx:

Sex is cheap and surplus in US so also HIV/AIDS. All that glitters is not gold. Be warned!

Exactly,That is why person must to dey use condom all the thing..beg na Student thread be this no Ashawo thread..Are you going to watch the Republican Debate come September 16 on CNN?I wont be missing it for anything..You know the next president would affects Students,Immigration and what have you come next year particularly if na Republican enter so it affects us too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
teelekan:

Thanks for trying to help Prof, I meant the WED address not mine. But thanks, I ended up sending the certificate by fax. On their website, I saw documents recieved-review in progress. And I have only sent my certificate.
Review in progress?.That's very good. That means they've also received your transcript from your school. If not, its suppose to show something like "Awaiting documents from university".. Its under review, a verification will soon be sent to your school after 7days of review..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by nna4ke: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
justwise:
USA student visa thread part 8 is here as we have come to the end of part 7.

Part 7 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/2310954/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

A big thank you to all the contributors, really appreciate your contributions especially the veterans they have been here for years helping others.

Thank you.

----------_

Hello pals, you are are doing a great work here but pls I want to know if its possible to hustle/get a part jobs or any other jobs in US with a 2yrs Visiting Visa.
your response will highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
nna4ke:

----------_

Hello pals, you are are doing a great work here but pls I want to know if its possible to hustle/get a part jobs or any other jobs in US with a 2yrs Visiting Visa.
Thanks.

Legally not possible.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shigoboy:
2. 28, information technology or any relative course

ok ur gpa is kinda low sha,,,it doesnt stil stop u from getting admision
..u need to do gre to back it up
and strong recomendation letters with strong statement of purpose...'
den try applying to troy or valparaiso
i wil stil inquire for u if dat gpa is eligible in my sch ..ok?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by belloluddy: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
nna4ke:

----------_

Thanks.
Why will u use a visit visa to get a job in the US ? Why not apply for the appropriate visa. Pls we don't give illegal advice here. There are several categories of visa. Do not use a B1B2 to work
Little is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
belloluddy:

Why will u use a visit visa to get a job in the US ? Why not apply for the appropriate visa. Pls we don't give illegal advice here. There are several categories of visa. Do not use a B1B2 to work
Little is enough for the wise

Bros,You saw Justwise response abi?That is the perfect response..Make we leave am there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by belloluddy: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please house, where has Tzetzefly all these while ?
Anyone knows his whereabout?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by bbdd: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
adewumiinioluwa:
good evening people I've been in the quandary of the course to pick as my first degree undergraduate course, as I cannot be admitted directly for law in the USA.......I'm wondering if you guyz might wanna help me out in evaluating which course is best as a first degree between Philosophy Psychology Political Science or Computer......thanks, I'll be so happy if u guys can help me out, really confused and stressed out embarassed

Psychology(Especially Clinical psych )and computer science are good in the states
Political science and Non STEM fields....Not so much. Congress really doesn't care about Non stem fields because there are lots and lots of Americans in those fields, while STEM fields have very few Americans so they need foreigners to fill the quota and keep the US as a top player in technology.

All this depends on your preferences of course. Just giving you the career prospects(Surface level observation of course).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kobe79: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
profojah omo to like putyski
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
kobe79:
profojah omo to like putyski
Boss I hail ooo. How your side bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Shigoboy(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2015
warriboy21:

ok ur gpa is kinda low sha,,,it doesnt stil stop u from getting admision
..u need to do gre to back it up
and strong recomendation letters with strong statement of purpose...'
den try applying to troy or valparaiso
i wil stil inquire for u if dat gpa is eligible in my sch ..ok?
alright bro, thanks so much, hope to hear from you soon, and what's the name of you school?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kobe79: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

Boss I hail ooo. How your side bro?

ministry is moving

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2015
I tire oo.. Over do
happney65:

Bros,You saw Justwise response abi?That is the perfect response..Make we leave am there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by halidaf: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello everyone one.. Does anyone here know the requirements for a second degree??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you for the invaluable reply, sir. Please I will need to reach you on whatsapp for more details. Any little time out of your busy schedule will be appreciated. Daalu.
OjaP:

If you're a project or engineering manager, PMP is invaluable. If you're an Engineer, PMP is even more indispensable. It increases your chances of getting an interview and ultimately getting a job. Same applies to the business and IT fields. Overall, it is good to be PMP certified if working or planning to work in a technical organization.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kpolli(m): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2015
adewumiinioluwa:

Computer science? They don't relate....

I suggest political science.... But na America, English sef go work for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.