Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,396 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (785626 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2016
aadeyi:

No commot hand ooo cos u fit b catalyst to making someone's dream come true.
Wa wa alright. lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
MsNas:

No offence taken. I for one cannot weave my hair myself and its because I don't know how to do it plus its also hard and time wasting. I also would not condemn anybody doing it themselves. Weaving hair yourself is a personal choice.

The bolded part is what I don't understand.
marriage license is nothing more that. Person dey organise wedding for eatery. This one na US nobody send anybody. It's sufferness to weave your hair by yourself. It's wicked to the joints, not fun neither is it choice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2016
profojah2:

Dem no dey sell "Ogidiga or "Ori maalu" or Danyanmo" or "Sungbalaja" for Yankee?.. It works wella for backache after weaving of hair, & after sex,.. You fit recommend am to dem.. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Guy, I don't know what to take for this waist pain due to excess sugar and fat. Abeg, who dey come from naija.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:
marriage license is nothing more that. Person dey organise wedding for eatery. This one na US nobody send anybody. It's sufferness to weave your hair by yourself. It's wicked to the joints, not fun neither is it choice.
You seem not to get me. Lmao. The reference to the marriage license fee is what I was asking how it got into the conversation sir. The fact that I said I am married? grin grin Or the people who chose to get married?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2016
MsNas:

You seem not to get me. Lmao. The reference to the marriage license fee is what I was asking how it got into the conversation sir. The fact that I said I am married? grin grin Or the people who chose to get married?
wetin concern me if you don marry abi you never marry. I'm talking in respect of the guys. Na marriage I wan chop. I be igbo man and that doesn't matter to me than first making money

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:
wetin concern me if you don marry abi you never marry. I'm talking in respect of the guys. Na marriage I wan chop. I be igbo man and that doesn't matter to me than first making money
cheesy cheesy Okay. Case closed. Chase the money well and I hope you get that H1B filed. grin

It should concern you that I am married o, so that you can readjust your statistics about Naija girls. tongue Have a great afternoon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 12:32am On Feb 17, 2016
MsNas:

cheesy cheesy Okay. Case closed. Chase the money well and I hope you get that H1B filed. grin

It should concern you that I am married o, so that you can readjust your statistics about Naija girls. tongue Have a great afternoon

Lol. You all are comedian....

slimmy2005:
Guy, I don't know what to take for this waist pain due to excess sugar and fat. Abeg, who dey come from naija.

Y u no tell me na. I for don arrange for you sharply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2016
aadeyi:

Lol. You all are comedian....

Y u no tell me na. I for don arrange for you sharply
Mr aadeyi alagbo jedi. grin grin Keep up the supply o. As my oga no dey today, make I do my own comic relief on NL na cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
MsNas:

Mr aadeyi alagbo jedi. grin grin Keep up the supply o. As my oga no dey today, make I do my own comic relief on NL na cheesy

O ti ye eee.... bo se n lo ni ibadan nu... all this cvs and walgreens dem no get am reach agbo jedi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 17, 2016
imperiouxx:

Having child support bill for 18 years is better. Majority of those walking on American streets are walking dead, HIV +
only lame dudes deal with Street females.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 5:35am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:
only lame dudes deal with Street females.

lols. That's just saying one has to be careful because there is a large number of people living with HIV in U.S. HIPAA messes things for victims.

Seroconversion not necessarily means from street girls.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:
I will month end and be back in Fall, cos I would also be an applicant as well.

Stay joor.. gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Eligasht(m): 7:23am On Feb 17, 2016
cool smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by akin3102(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2016
Abegi oh..I need agbo Jedijedi with opa eyin oh,anyone coming from naija abi anyone wey get two should help a brother..meanwhile,slimmy05 abegi we get talk..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2016
profojah2:

Dem no dey sell "Ogidiga or "Ori maalu" or Danyanmo" or "Sungbalaja" for Yankee?.. It works wella for backache after weaving of hair, & after sex,.. You fit recommend am to dem.. grin cheesy cheesy grin

You fit start to dey supply them and nah to make cool cash in that business be that oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by akin3102(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Sebi dem don discover cure for HIV..Lol
imperiouxx:

lols. That's just saying one has to be careful because there is a large number of people living with HIV in U.S. HIPAA messes things for victims.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:

Those girls should be doing trade by barter.. Girl A do for girl B this week while girl B do for girl A next week so that it will reduce their sufferness by doing it alone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by adeleeye1: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Good morning my people! I love this thread so helpful just started following it recently, God bless us all. Please i want apply to Troy University for Nursing for undergraduate study. Wanna know if with my Waec + ND result in Quantity surveying i can be admitted without SAT/TOFEL. And if I must write which would u advice. Ejo help a Sis... Slimmy, inprevioux n co.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by worry359(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2016
adeleeye1:
Good morning my people! I love this thread so helpful just started following it recently, God bless us all. Please i want apply to Troy University for Nursing for undergraduate study. Wanna know if with my Waec + ND result in Quantity surveying i can be admitted without SAT/TOFEL. And if I must write which would u advice. Ejo help a Sis... Slimmy, inprevioux n co.Thanks

Why, Why, Why!
Why do you ask strangers to guess or give an opinion?
When you should be contacting the school and asking their admissions department. Only they can give you FACTS.
Anything that you read here will be a guess or old information!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by adeleeye1: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
worry359:

Why, Why, Why!
Why do you ask strangers to guess or give an opinion?
When you should be contacting the school and asking their admissions department. Only they can give you FACTS.
Anything that you read here will be a guess or old information!
alright thanks, am asking you guys cos they are exposed and seen many cases, so there might me a useful info for me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2016
imperiouxx:

google named St loius, dallas, washington, atl, miami, nyc chicago, philly, l.angeles and austin have the highest number of people living with hiv, one hve to be careful out there
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:
CC godG
Please,is it true that there some universities in USA that doesn't requires TOEFL or GRE for undergraduate admission? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by worry359(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
pepe4reps:

Please,is it true that there some universities in USA that doesn't requires TOEFL or GRE for undergraduate admission? Thanks

Plenty of dumbo universities and colleges that will take money and give you a certificate that is only any good to wipe your bottom with.
School that does not want TOEFL or GRE is low grade school for low grade students.

Better to take TOEFL or GRE and go for better school. If money is too much then think of other countries that Obamaland!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by UNIXLover(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks Imperious. Please whats the best time to travel for summer resumption. I already got my F1 visa in December and the department said I can resume in Summer .
imperiouxx:

You should have waited till you're good before applying for the visa in the first place. Getting the visa again might be very hard because you have to have a solid prove to show that such scenario won't happen again during the next interview. Best of luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by UNIXLover(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please who know where I can book cheaper tickets to the USA for Summer resumption?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.