Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (785679 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
rogerdavid:

Lol.
Slimmy2005, funny you. Fulbright and tetfund. smiley no be brothers. Lol

Abeg Slimmy, tell me the things Fulbright scholarship covers. And how does one qualify for its application.
I learnt Faculty staffs are in the best position to make one a potential Fulbrighter. How true is that?
Thanks
CC godG

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by vivyval(f): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hi guys, please suggest schools for Msc in mechatronics engineering. States closer to California preferably. I got LTU in Michigan, dunno how good they are?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:
Make you drop that one for me since you want buy another one

Let Mr upcoming import and export agent get me a cheap one first na. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by imperiouxx(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
flaky16:
Yea thnks, I got dt bro bt pls wat nd wat do I require to do dt and if I won't transfer my credit wat r d requirements. Moerso I'm already don wt school can I still transfer credit.thnks

It doesn't matter if you're in school or have graduated. Apply to school of nursing as a transfer student. Talk about it with the school of your choice, they will tell you want you need to do. What you might be allowed to transfer are the intro bio, physical science courses and statistics. I'm not into nursing but I've many friends in or had done with the program and I'm familiar with their requirements.

Best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

Leave him. He will learn. You know how many corporations shut shut me down immediately they heard I'm on F-1? Lmao. I had an interview with Charles Schwab, the interview was going on smothly until the lady asked what my status was. Immediately I said F-1 she just said "We apologize... bla bla bla" and cut the line oo. Did not even give me time to explain. I emailed her back, but maybe she will reply me tomorrow sha.

Another one, I have had like 4 interviews with them, but when the recruiter kept talking about visa status, visa status, I knew I was done for. They kept me hanging for like 2 months before they sent me the rejection email. After I had filled form for background check o. Countless of interviews like that.

Anyways, experience is the best teacher. cheesy How are you jare?

For a fool and not for the wise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Walspring:

For a fool and not for the wise
How far na? Any better?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

Lmao. Why not make yourself available for one us of to marry?

Currently accepting applications, u all can apply. Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
aadeyi:

Lmao. I will forward that application to the association of Nigerian graduate girls grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by OjaP: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
aadeyi:

Are you a citizen? undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

Lmao. Why not make yourself available for one us of to marry?
We will be in same situation dear, me sef na F-1. As a man I can beat my way around it. But seriously, half of the girls here complain about back ache always cos they weave their hairs alone. Companies are reluctant filing H1B visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
OjaP:

Are you a citizen? undecided cheesy cheesy
GC is OK too. But ehn, I have a friend who has attended all the career fairs. The last interstate career fair I saw his face in one of the ad posters and TV and called him immediately. My guy don tire.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:
GC is OK too. But ehn, I have a friend who has attended all the career fairs. The last interstate career fair I saw his face in one of the ad posters and TV and called him immediately. My guy don tire.

Tell them oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

Lmao. I will forward that application to the association of Nigerian graduate girls grin

There will be jelousy in that camp and it can cause confusion, better send a direct application to save time. smiley wink wink smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by OjaP: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:

What did your friend study?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
OjaP:

What did your friend study?
Public Administration.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:
We will be in same situation dear, me sef na F-1. As a man I can beat my way around it. But seriously, half of the girls here complain about back ache always cos they weave their hairs alone. Companies are reluctant filing H1B visa.

First off, I don marry. grin grin. Second, nothing bad about weaving hair yourself, haba. Me sef dey watch youtube videos about styling hair, especially when I want to give my hair a break from weaves and braids. As per companies not wanting to file H1B, well, it differs and it's just pure luck. Also certain majors have more advantage over others. I know a female Nairalander here that her company filed H1B for her straight after she got her job. I know another female Nairalander that also got H1 filed too.

The trick is to start looking for a job way before you even dream of graduating. If I tell you how many jobs I applied to before I eventually got one, you'll sincerely not believe. Leave girls alone o. Lol

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by OjaP: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:
Public Administration.

I thought as much. He wouldn't attend all career fairs if he is into IT.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
aadeyi:

There will be jelousy in that camp and it can cause confusion, better send a direct application to save time. smiley wink wink smiley
Lol. I don marry. tongue Abi you want to do polygamy ni? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

Lol. I don marry. tongue Abi you want to do polygamy ni? cheesy

As a Yoruba boy, polygamy is allowed grin wink

And not just you, so that others may know grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
aadeyi:

As a Yoruba boy, polygamy is allowed grin wink
And not just you, so that others may know grin
Then my hand is not there nigbayen o cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

First off, I don marry. grin grin. Second, nothing bad about weaving hair yourself, haba. Me sef dey watch youtube videos about styling hair, especially when I want to give my hair a break from weaves and braids. As per companies not wanting to file H1B, well, it differs and it's just pure luck. Also certain majors have more advantage over others. I know a female Nairalander here that her company filed H1B for her straight after she got her job. I know another female Nairalander that also got H1 filed too.

The trick is to start looking for a job way before you even dream of graduating. If I tell you how many jobs I applied to before I eventually got one, you'll sincerely not believe. Leave girls alone o. Lol
It cost me 20 bucks to cut my hair. It would cost you nothing less than 100 bucks to have your hair done except you need a cap. I don't have problem with girls, the situation is getting critical. Well to marry for US na $100. So any Tom dick can afford that.

It's sufferness to weave you alone. I don't want to know if you love it o not. When I mean weave, I mean using all those bought hairs to add to theirs. I usually tell my GF she should thank God her peeps are good, if not she go dey do thesame package

Ori ya to si ori-
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
MsNas:

Then my hand is not there nigbayen o cheesy

No commot hand ooo cos u fit b catalyst to making someone's dream come true.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by aadeyi: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
slimmy2005:
It cost me 20 bucks to cut my hair. It would cost you nothing less than 100 bucks to have your hair done except you need a cap. I don't have problem with girls, the situation is getting critical. Well to marry for US na $100. So any Tom dick can afford that.

It's sufferness to weave you alone. I don't want to know if you love it o not. When I mean weave, I mean using all those bought hairs to add to theirs. I usually tell my GF she should thank God her peeps are good, if not she go dey do thesame package

Ori ya to si ori-

Lmao grin abeg no start trouble oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
aadeyi:

Lmao grin abeg no start trouble oooo
no vex. I wanted to upload that in politics section. Sorry MsNas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:
Dem no dey sell "Ogidiga or "Ori maalu" or Danyanmo" or "Sungbalaja" for Yankee?.. It works wella for backache after weaving of hair, & after sex,.. You fit recommend am to dem.. grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MsNas(f): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2016
slimmy2005:

Ori ya to si ori-
No offence taken. I for one cannot weave my hair myself and its because I don't know how to do it plus its also hard and time wasting. I also would not condemn anybody doing it themselves. Weaving hair yourself is a personal choice.

The bolded part is what I don't understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.