Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,646 members, 7,837,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (787258 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by AgreatMan: 9:44am On May 07, 2016
Dapsey66:
Good morning Nairalanders, sorry wasnt able to post what i term as the shortest interview ever yesterday but I am taking time out to do that now. it took max 45 seconds but I really wasn't counting just I was in and out of there in a twitch.

My interview was for may 6, 11am but my visa was approved at around 10 ish. After the rigorous process of standing in line and bio metrics, interview goes thus. The VO was a man in his early thirties... didnt even notice what number was on the window.

VO : step forward please
ME : Good morning sir
VO : pass me ur passport
ME : Passed everything including SEVIS receipt and i-20
VO : just your passport pls.. At this point i thought I had been too forward and was about to pay for it. every answer in my head vanished
VO : requests for i-20 and sevis then says So you are going to Touro College in Manhattan, NY
ME : Yes I am
VO : Did you apply to any other schools?
ME : yes sir, 2 other schools
VO : types for a few seconds... Your visa has been approved........... and I went deaf the rest of the time he talked

still cant comprehend how and why God favored me that much cos it is unmerited but I am grateful. Really dont know much people on this thread but special thanks to ashbammy, dickoflife, Ife (cant remember ur handle so we know each other on first name basis) your interviews are coming up and I pray and trust in God that they will be as easy as mine or easier. Thanks to all nairalanders. God bless you all for the help you are rendering to the lots on here.

I day fear dis ur transcript of. U sure say u no carry jazz enter embassy? Congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by AgreatMan: 9:54am On May 07, 2016
Holudarey01:

Applied December.
Did Skype interview Jan 21.
I dunno what's wrong my brother.

Applied late December n Decision was made late February.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:59am On May 07, 2016
AgreatMan:

Applied late December n Decision was made late February.
what dept? were u admitted?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:17am On May 07, 2016
Dapsey66:
Good morning Nairalanders, sorry wasnt able to post what i term as the shortest interview ever yesterday but I am taking time out to do that now. it took max 45 seconds but I really wasn't counting just I was in and out of there in a twitch.

My interview was for may 6, 11am but my visa was approved at around 10 ish. After the rigorous process of standing in line and bio metrics, interview goes thus. The VO was a man in his early thirties... didnt even notice what number was on the window.

VO : just your passport pls.. At this point i thought I had been too forward and was about to pay for it. every answer in my head vanished
VO : requests for i-20 and sevis then says So you are going to Touro College in Manhattan, NY
VO : types for a few seconds... Your visa has been approved........... and I went deaf the rest of the time he talked

still cant comprehend how and why God favored me that much cos it is unmerited but I am grateful. Really dont know much people on this thread but special thanks to ashbammy, dickoflife, Ife (cant remember ur handle so we know each other on first name basis) your interviews are coming up and I pray and trust in God that they will be as easy as mine or easier. Thanks to all nairalanders. God bless you all for the help you are rendering to the lots on here.

congrats. BTW, how many months fasting did u do?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by youngmoney416: 10:32am On May 07, 2016
Dapsey66:

Bros I am suspecting you. Which baba gave you the jazz that you used on the vo. No questions on your intent, proof of home ties and financial support. Anyway congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Jchi9876: 11:57am On May 07, 2016
Dapsey66:

Nice lie. Trust these "transcripts" at your peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dapsey66: 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
Holudarey01:

congrats. BTW, how many months fasting did u do?
lol bro I didn't fast o but I prayed the best way I knew how to which isn't a lot really. Like I said its favor. I'm still pinching myself. Thanks bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dapsey66: 12:04pm On May 07, 2016
Jchi9876:

Nice lie. Trust these "transcripts" at your peril
people hate what they don't understand. We are all different. I don't expect you to understand. We as humans are permitted to be shallow.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dapsey66: 12:05pm On May 07, 2016
youngmoney416:
Bros I am suspecting you. Which baba gave you the jazz that you used on the vo. No questions on your intent, proof of home ties and financial support. Anyway congrats
nope. None.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dapsey66: 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
AgreatMan:

I day fear dis ur transcript of. U sure say u no carry jazz enter embassy? Congrats
Thank you sir. I do not believe there's jazz, after God it's Science lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by monsieur2016(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2016
Dapsey.....congrats man!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dapsey66: 12:10pm On May 07, 2016
monsieur2016:
Dapsey.....congrats man!
thanks sir. God bless u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 07, 2016
Dapsey66:
lol bro I didn't fast o but I prayed the best way I knew how to which isn't a lot really. Like I said its favor. I'm still pinching myself. Thanks bro.
your head is very valid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 07, 2016
Dapsey66:
people hate what they don't understand. We are all different. I don't expect you to understand. We as humans are permitted to be shallow.
nice one. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dapsey66: 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
slimmy2005:
nice one. Congrats
thanks the famous slimmy2005. I see your name come up a lot on this thread. Blessings sir/ma.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by worry359(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2016
I always think there is more to learn by studying the unsuccessful transcripts and understanding the reasons for failure.
Too many just want to look at a successful application and learn answers to practice in a mirror.
The visa officers can spot them a mile off! grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:19pm On May 07, 2016
brightify:
OK thanks

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:26pm On May 07, 2016
@All

I need urgent help...

For those who are planning to send money to friends or families in Nigeria soon, I would like you to help me and trade with the dollars due to the exorbitant exchange rate at parallel market..

I will send/deposit naira cash to your receiver here in Nigeria while you help me with the US dollars, just like trade by barter and you let me know your exchange rate.

Although there was time someone posted on this thread about trading in such way and if you are the person please help me out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Dammysmart: 1:28pm On May 07, 2016
I have a question for the gurus in the house here, is it possible to apply for a J1 visa for a summer camp which is just four month and on your visa you get to see an expiration of 5yrs on it instead of 4months, do these mistakes happen in embassy ? has it happened before...pls I need explanation. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 07, 2016
Dammysmart:
I have a question for the gurus in the house here, is it possible to apply for a J1 visa for a summer camp which is just four month and on your visa you get to see an expiration of 5yrs on it instead of 4months, do these mistakes happen in embassy ? has it happened before...pls I need explanation. thanks
come straight, assumption questions don't get succinct answer. State the real case and not assumption.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
aamgroup:

can you help me with the person's handle?

thamks

I can't remember her handler but I will ask her when I hear from her or check my follow list..

Try and remind me tomorrow or send me pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by AgreatMan: 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
Holudarey01:

Applied December.
Did Skype interview Jan 21.
I dunno what's wrong my brother.

Admitted to mining ms. Can't meet their 29k per year expenses without sm form of funding. Won't be going there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:36pm On May 07, 2016
Dammysmart:

Hmmmmm.. Your question get as e be..

When you see more than the duration of your course on your visa, the next question you will ask yourself if it's multiple entry or single entry for the visa.

I advise you not to violate the visa rule because the consequences are not good
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
youngmoney416:

If suspecting him, you should have asked him to send you confirmation but this one no concerning me because I don't know what people will gain when lieing on things like this..

Also you are right about what you said but I have seen someone transcript last year here just 2 questions and the two question are on sponsor and intent or travelling

Note that when favour is at work, most times vital questions will be suspended

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by rydow(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2016
Good afternoon Guys,

Please I have a question for the Gurus in the house (frequent US visitors) been a first timer do I need a YELLOW CARD. OR NOT to enter US.

Note:- My airline is having a stop over in Dubai for like 3hrs.

Your input is needed please.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2016
rydow:
Good afternoon Guys,

Please I have a question for the Gurus in the house (frequent US visitors) been a first timer do I need a YELLOW CARD. OR NOT to enter US.

Thanks
They usually request for it at Murtala airport in Nigeria but not in US or Dubai. It's like 1k at port health.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 07, 2016
Fortissimo, your case is similar to that of innovativeame. His phone was snatched from me and it contains vital data. Don't bother yourself about it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:55pm On May 07, 2016
aadeyi:

The mail is self explanatory..... retake the tests and ace Good Score (s)

Big boss, I don't know if you are the person that posted few weeks ago about trading dollars to naira in a cheaper exchange rate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 1:57pm On May 07, 2016
rydow:
Good afternoon Guys,

Thanks

You can get it done inside MMIA in Lagos at 1k, whether they will ask for it or not just do it because 1k can help and save you from stress etc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 07, 2016
slimmy2005:
Fortissimo, your case is similar to that of innovativeame. His phone was snatched from me and it contains vital data. Don't bother yourself about it.

Brother thanks jare...I wanted to to ask you about it sef but I sed let me not bother you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by rhemmie91: 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
juliuslongman:
what was your CGPA.... Thought you needed MSc before PHD.
Does the school offer just PHD direct for chemistry?

Not neccessarily, one could apply directly for phd without a master's degree. At least for my department and school, not sure about any other programs.
Gpa was 4.51/5.00
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by rydow(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
Walspring:

You can get it done inside MMIA in Lagos at 1k, whether they will ask for it or not just do it because 1k can help and save you from stress etc

Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.