Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784731 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello guys...
Please anyone studying in Kansas?
Either Kansas State University or University of Kansas.
Please I need to ask some important questions.

Thank you for your usual assistance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:
Good day everybody in the house. I use this opportunity to salute and appreciate the gurus in the house, more grease to your elbow. I would like the gurus in the house to help me out on these questions from the I-20 I got from my choice school. It was written in the I-20 that; PROGRAM ENGLISH PROFICIENCY- Required. ENGLISH PROFICIENCY NOTES- Student is proficient. I don't really understand these information in my I-20, so I need the gurus in the house to put me through. I would welcome the advise, suggestions and answers to this question. Hope to get back from you soonest.. Thanks.

which school be that?

It does not matter, as long as you have been issued an i-20, it means you have been accepted into the program. I got same i-20 ish, and was also granted visa. It is nothing bro...go and book your visa. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Walspring:

It means you have the requirement for English and you not going to start English class when you get to the school
Thanks, I am very grateful. One more question pls; assuming I wrote GRE test today, how many days would my result get ready and available to me?. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Walspring:

Okay no lele but no be mid night call for Mtn ooo

Noo Bro,Not Midnite call..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:
Good day everybody in the house. I use this opportunity to salute and appreciate the gurus in the house, more grease to your elbow. I would like the gurus in the house to help me out on these questions from the I-20 I got from my choice school. It was written in the I-20 that; PROGRAM ENGLISH PROFICIENCY- Required. ENGLISH PROFICIENCY NOTES- Student is proficient. I don't really understand these information in my I-20, so I need the gurus in the house to put me through. I would welcome the advise, suggestions and answers to this question. Hope to get back from you soonest.. Thanks.

Which School be that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tosynbolade(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:
Thanks, I am very grateful. One more question pls; assuming I wrote GRE test today, how many days would my result get ready and available to me?. Thanks

You will get your quant and verbal score immediately. Your AWA will be ready between 10 - 15 days. So just say between 10 -15 days, your results will be ready
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
awe2015:

which school be that?

It does not matter, as long as you have been issued an i-20, it means you have been accepted into the program. I got same i-20 ish, and was also granted visa. It is nothing bro...go and book your visa. grin
. Thanks my man. Although, Walspring has made some clarifications to me but still; the school is ETSU and my fear is about the embassy. I was thinking initially the VO might want to ask why program english proficiency is required; meanwhile I didn't do TOEFL. That has prompted me to ask the question if there is need for me to do TOEFL. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosynbolade:

You will get your quant and verbal score immediately. Your AWA will be ready between 10 - 15 days. So just say between 10 -15 days, your results will be ready
Thanks, God bless u more
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tosynbolade(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:

Thanks, God bless u more

Amen, which dept are u resuming to in ETSU. I am also resuming for spring in ETSU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tutolabiyi: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Walspring:

You fill a new ds160 then fill in your new sponsors and use the code to book your appointment.

If you have paid for sevis fee before you won't pay another sevis fee but check your old and new I20 then compare the sevis number together; if they are the same you don't need to transfer it but if it's not the same you will need to transfer it to the new I20 by email ice/dhs.. You can get their email in the last previous 2 to 3 page

Sir, i have filled a new DS 160 form but the form had all my details already so i just corrected them, is that right ? or will it give me problem later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by belloluddy: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good day my great people here
Pls I want to ask these questions
How possible with it be for me to get a student f1 visa to study in the US ? I have little kids, ages 5 and 3, although, we all have visiting visas already and visited the US once.
I am planning to apply for a f1 visa for masters, can I go to the USA with my kids ? Or must I also apply for f2 visas for them ?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
happney65:

Bros,He still better pass make people dey fight unneccessarily for here..Got ur missed call yesternight,I don sleep go..Damm Tired then bro..We go talk on MTN tonite,I no dey sleep house..Spring 2016 Loading
Why you no dey sleep house tonight?. You wan go see those iya-arugbo wey dey call theirselves "sisi" for mokola?

How your side bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
profojah:

Why you no dey sleep house tonight?. You wan go see those iya-arugbo wey dey call theirselves "sisi" for mokola?

How your side bro.

Lol..You mean "Koltol" Wey dey Mokola abi?Noooo..Na Hustle and work things tonite my broda..Real Hustle..2016 Loading bro..I go call you for evening sef
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
happney65:

Lol..You mean "Koltol" Wey dey Mokola abi?Noooo..Na Hustle and work things tonite my broda..Real Hustle..2016 Loading bro..I go call you for evening sef
I don't know the name.. UI students dey parade too much ..

No wahala bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by coobboy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
warriboy21:

bros he has to overcom his fears because studying over ere is not for d lily livered..u have to b sharp n catch up easily...i dont think der is ny course dat is easygoin ere o..maybe e shud try theatre art
Theatre sef no easy, im taking one class of it. It requires too much reading, e take style hard too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosynbolade:

Amen, which dept are u resuming to in ETSU. I am also resuming for spring in ETSU
Department of Chemistry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hello guys...
Please anyone studying in Kansas?
Either Kansas State University or University of Kansas.
Please I need to ask some important questions.

Thank you for your usual assistance.
virginice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Walspring:

Thanks big boss, I will check that and I hope the admission accept this

http://www.foreigncredentials.org
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:

You do not need to take any English test to prove your English proficiency.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:

https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/scores/get/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:
. Thanks my man. Although, Walspring has made some clarifications to me but still; the school is ETSU and my fear is about the embassy. I was thinking initially the VO might want to ask why program english proficiency is required; meanwhile I didn't do TOEFL. That has prompted me to ask the question if there is need for me to do TOEFL. Thanks

Your I-20 already has the answer to that question.

U.S Embassy
: Your GRE is very important to prove your academic abilities & readiness for graduate school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by wiseman2392(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
MrChris1:

http://www.foreigncredentials.org

Thanks bro, I have and they are also known as IEE ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by tosynbolade(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:

Department of Chemistry

Oh..same department!!..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:

Don't confuse yourself about it, this means many things; is that you have a good grade in your English, you are from English speaking country where all your subjects and courses are taught in English and you won't have communication problem when you start your schooling in their school etc..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
happney65:

You don start factory work wey you no wan sleep for your house today grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
profojah:

How your side bro.

E don start factory work for Yale bakery grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
belloluddy:
How possible with it be for me to get a student f1 visa to study in the US ? I have little kids, ages 5 and 3, although, we all have visiting visas already and visited the US once.
I am planning to apply for a f1 visa for masters, can I go to the USA with my kids ? Or must I also apply for f2 visas for them ?
Thanks

I suggest you apply for yourself first and if you go to USA with your kids by applying for F2, you will need to pay for their schooling as well and also pay for the nanny who will baby sit them before you come back from school..

You have to realise that the way children are taking care in Nigeria is not like that in USA and sometimes it might be expensive compare to Nigeria but if you have enough cash and you can take them along..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
belloluddy:
Thanks

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-typefandm.asp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
coobboy:

Theatre sef no easy, im taking one class of it. It requires too much reading, e take style hard too.

Shey you wan become artiste since you doing theatre
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrChris1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
wiseman2392:

Thanks

Yw

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.