Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees (30890 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / See One Of The Young Intellectuals Who Is One Of PMB Latest Appointees. / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Shymm3x: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
hey it is what it is lol. i trust buhari and thats more than i can say for any yoruba man cheesy

Lol. I'm starting to admire the Fulanis even though I don't rate them too tough till I see them pull this type of realpolitik off in Guinea. Yorubas are just loquacious for no reason with that pseudo-sophistication nonsense and I guess that is why every parrot they always pick as media adviser is always Yoruba lol.

As for Igbos - those ones are just perpetual whiners and greedy mofos with emotional problems like a biitch. They don't understand anything apart from playing victim and crying everywhere like a toddler that threw his toys out of the pram loool.

It is a zero sum game and winner takes all. These people need to suck it in and fight for the restructuring of the country - rather than shedding nauseating tears everywhere.

Anyway, where is jagadon? I ain't seen that nyggah yet looool.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. I'm starting to admire the Fulanis even though I don't rate them too tough till I see them pull this type of realpolitik off in Guinea. Yorubas are just loquacious for no reason with that pseudo-sophistication nonsense and I guess that is why every parrot they always pick as media adviser is always Yoruba lol.

As for Igbos - those ones are just perpetual whiners and greedy mofos with emotional problems like a biitch. They don't understand anything apart from playing victim and crying everywhere like a toddler that threw his toys out of the pram loool.

It is a zero sum game and winner takes all. These people need to suck it in and fight for the restructuring of the country - rather than shedding nauseating tears everywhere.

Anyway, where is jagadon? I ain't seen that nyggah yet looool.
rightttt ? the bolded is right on the money. lmao. jagadon ? you mean jagaban the lion of bourdillon ? that nigga making moves undercover. he only hosted four top law making dignataries from america in his home recently. he is making international moves. that nigga got his fingers in all the pies. thats a real lion. the jagaban grin

1 Like

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by daven: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2015
clefstone:
AND I WAIL

Failing to look at the bigger picture and at the future implications of our government's decisions have always been our downfall.
Today, illiterate Nigerians celebrate the dangerous decisions/appointments made by PMB without considering the future.
First of all, there r no saints anywhere so making the mistake to think PMB and his appointees r incorruptible is laughable
But let's assume PMB is a saint, is he going to be president forever? When the saint leaves office, is he going to find another saint to replace him?
What we need is a constitution that makes saint of presidents. Constitutional reform is the only solution not all this craze of thinking men r saints

Dont you think it will take a man like buhari to make the needed constitutional reforms? Lets watch and see. We want to wait for results.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Shymm3x: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
rightttt ? the bolded is right on the money. lmao. jagadon ? you mean jagaban the lion of bourdillon ? that nigga making moves undercover. he only hosted four top law making dignataries from america in his home recently. he is making international moves. that nigga got his fingers in all the pies. thats a real lion. the jagaban grin

Loool. What moves? They have clipped his wings - he is about to get usurped in Lagos by Fashola as well lol. That nyggah is the Deebo of Next Friday (not Friday). Or the recent Suge Knight that has been getting knocked out, pistol whipped, and smacked by everyone lol.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by lorbah001(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2015
wordcat:

Since I've no uncle or friend or whatever am expecting to be appointed, ANY COMPETENT Nigerian is ok by me.

Say Baba!

U got it spot on
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. What moves? They have clipped his wings - he is about to get usurped in Lagos by Fashola as well lol. That nyggah is the Deebo of Next Friday (not Friday). Or the recent Suge Knight that has been getting knocked out, pistol whipped, and smacked by everyone lol.
clipped his wings ? his candidate gbajabiamila just won the house of representatives chairman and his other candidate is vice president. how exactly has he been usurped ? you are buying into this igbo hysteria-which igbos are causing because misery loves company-they want to see someone else losing like them so they try to project that to yoruba so they can be happy that we are both losing-but its just a concocted igbo hysteria. jagaban and buhari have private meetings all the time. in fact they were recently pictured posing together being amiable. dont buy into that concocted igbo hysteria. misery loves company
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by HirstMOG(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Chiaka:
Dont blame the north much. Blame selfish Tinubu. When APC gained power they debated that they should use regionalism for appointment so that every region will have appointments but Tinubu opposed the move strongly.......Tinubu thought being APC Chairman that he will be allowed to flood Nigerian government with his own cronies.......just like he single handedly picked Osibanjo (His worker) as vice president, He even was positioning his wife for a position in the senate before Saraki took him by surprise.

Gbam!!!
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Shymm3x: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
clipped his wings ? his candidate gbajabiamila just won the house of representatives chairman and his other candidate is vice president. how exactly has he been usurped ? you are buying into this igbo hysteria-which igbos are causing because misery loves company-they want to see someone else losing like them so they try to project that to yoruba so they can be happy that we are both losing-but its just a concocted igbo hysteria. jagaban and buhari have private meetings all the time. in fact they were recently pictured posing together being amiable. dont buy into that concocted igbo hysteria. misery loves company

Lol. They just handed him the crumbs after feeding fat on the proper three course menu on the table. That nyggah is the new Suge Knight - an has been. Fashola should usurp him soon as well.

I don't care about Igbos and their tears. Yorubas are just parrots with no substance hence every parrot that has been acting as the spokesman for all the presidents have been Yorubas. That's a role they play well. Anyway, they should keep it to the politics cos they still have a long way to go to catch up with supreme chess masters up North - and not take that shiit to the Yoruba heritage that is bigger than naij like some clowns are trying to do with the Ife throne.

When you understand politics - you will know how everything will play out. No coming back from this. The North still has another joker waiting to be unleashed soon lol.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 11:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. They just handed him the crumbs after feeding fat on the proper three course menu on the table. That nyggah is the new Suge Knight - an has been. Fashola should usurp him soon as well.

I don't care about Igbos and their tears. Yorubas are just parrots with no substance hence every parrot that has been acting as the spokesman for all the presidents have been Yorubas. That's a role they play well. Anyway, they should keep it to the politics cos they still have a long way to go to catch up with supreme chess masters up North - and not take that shiit to the Yoruba heritage that is bigger than naij like some clowns are trying to do with the Ife throne.

When you understand politics - you will know how everything will play out. No coming back from this. The North still has another joker waiting to be unleashed soon lol.
I dont think you know who this man is. he virtually owns almost all the land in lagos. he is a powerful man. he is in charge of the eko atlantis project and owns several 5 star hotels all over lagos. the jagaban is a gazzilionaire and a shot caller
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by buzquet(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
otijah:
ode!! You be confirm ode! So you want to tell me even in that your village you dnt hav any credible man o fit the appointments
u r d greatest mumu av ever seen! pls can u name d credible candidate in ur village? moreover can u appoint d person u don't trust or feel comfortable with? mumu, suffayo, alainioye, oponu, apoda, eran, afofun gbemu, alainilakaye, dindirin, omugo, paripari e alainironu no e
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by princfred(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:

and it is because of statements like this that no one in nigeria wants to appoint igbos into any positions of power. this is a prophesy of the saradauna 50 years ago about the igbos coming to pass. the saradauna was a prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
you should have let the igbos go then. Too bad they are better making success.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by princfred(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukkiephil:
If they are really good, how come the Northern region is in this present bad state in terms of development ??
Don't mind them jare upon all the president they've produced and noise they make about being upright. Am happy to be an igbo man than them anyday.
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by princfred(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=chukkiephil post=37416837]If they are really good, how come the Northern region is in this present bad state in terms of development. Na them corrupt pass . Education? Politics? Violence ? Tribalism? Na them keep this country from real progress. Now they are back ...a whole president will tell the world that people who did not vote him should not expect much thats the height of political uncivilization and illiteracy. ..
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
princfred:
you should have let the igbos go then. Too bad they are better making success.
where are they going ? they already have their own land. makes sense if african americans who have no land say they want to be free and that america should give them their own state so that they can live amongst each other. now thats a genuine case for cry for freedom. you niggas have your own state so why are you crying for freedom ? you are already free. makes no sense
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by 7lives: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
where are they going ? they already have their own land. makes sense if african americans who have no land say they want to be free and that america should give them their own state so that they can live amongst each other. now thats a genuine case for cry for freedom. you niggas have your own state so why are you crying for freedom ? you are already free. makes no sense

They shall know the truth and it shall set them free, how can people abandon their home for another man's land and still cry about oppression?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
7lives:

They shall know the truth and it shall set them free, how can people abandon their home for another man's land and still cry about oppression?.
very mind boggling
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Shymm3x: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
I dont think you know who this man is. he virtually owns almost all the land in lagos. he is a powerful man. he is in charge of the eko atlantis project and owns several 5 star hotels all over lagos. the jagaban is a gazzilionaire and a shot caller

Lol. Suge Knight also used to run the music industry and put fear in everyone's mind. But after the knock out kid put him to sleep, and an associate of Akon also knocked him out - he has been everyone's toy. From getting shot, to getting slapped, and Bone piston whipping his arse before he ran over someone and got locked up. That's the story of Jagadon. grin

He got knocked out by Saraki. Boo-harry also just gave him a Mayweather-esque left hook - the type that put Ricky Hatton to sleep. Fashola is next and after that, his chin is going to be everyone's toy. He needs to retire now and give up. His time is up. grin
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by mickey45: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Setaje:
Sukkot am afraid I will disagree wiv u on this. Nigeria is deeply divided. We use the principle of federal character to ensure adequate representation. During obasanjo era, one of the reasons he wasn't popular amongst the yorubas was because they thought he would do what Buhari is doing now. He was very de-tribalised.

Am sorry but Buhari has fumbled. He cannot tell me only people from his region can get the work done? Does he know that deliberate lopsided appointments is unconstitutional and is against the principle of federal character. How come hausas shout federal character only when it favours them! Tel me what a retired col can do in customs, is he saying there are no competent southerners in customs? Do u know hausas have been heading customs for the past 30 years. Is that place exclusively for them! Sukkot something is wrong and it hurts me when I see yorubas siding wiv gambari. It hurts cus I know this people.

You just spoke my mind.

No wonder a UK returnee friend said a past Head of States told her frankly that this country had been shared and she'd better head back.

While I know there are still many portfolios left, I'm worried the seemingly important ones are already being handed off.

On the other hand though, I might see this as he trying to do exactly what Jonathan didn't have the Chutzpah to finish, i.e cutting off all foreign hands whose loyalty he can't vouch for.

Only this time, his pedigree puts him above the grunts from the trampled feet.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by otijah(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
buzquet:
u r d greatest mumu av ever seen! pls can u name d credible candidate in ur village? moreover can u appoint d person u don't trust or feel comfortable with? mumu, suffayo, alainioye, oponu, apoda, eran, afofun gbemu, alainilakaye, dindirin, omugo, paripari e alainironu no e
oomale
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by jaytee01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Youpele52:
THIS ONE-SIDED APPOINTMENTS IF CONTINUED MAY LEAD TO A NATIONWIDE UPROAR AND PROTEST AND IF PMB REMAINS RIGID ABOUT IT I'M SURE REFEREDUM IS WHAT WE MAY GET HERE IN NIGERIA. #justsaying #factsonly
You are free to start the uproar
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by sukkot: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Suge Knight also used to run the music industry and put fear in everyone's mind. But after the knock out kid put him to sleep, and an associate of Akon also knocked him out - he has been everyone's toy. From getting shot, to getting slapped, and Bone piston whipping his arse before he ran over someone and got locked up. That's the story of Jagadon. grin

He got knocked out by Saraki. Boo-harry also just gave him a Mayweather-esque left hook - the type that put Ricky Hatton to sleep. Fashola is next and after that, his chin is going to be everyone's toy. He needs to retire now and give up. His time is up. grin
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Shymm3x: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
sukkot:

Lol. grin

I'm all about the action, boss like beastmode.

Suge Knight of naij has been knocked the fvck out - he's still snoring. grin
Re: A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees by Shymm3x: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
@sukkot

I just found a perfect gif to describe my last post. grin Zab Judah!!

Do the chicken leg dance. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. / Benue Community Set To Hold Birthday Party For Mr Peter Obi(photos) / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.