Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (41835 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by simeonii(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cyriloha:
your a nice girl lady F

I will propose to you soon! !

You see, one man poison(Vizkiz) is another man food....vizkiz pls try and also propose/marry introvert so you get her a job.....this Lady F and Introvert be like say dem dey follow some people from Village reach Nairaland cheesy grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by DzTzl(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
good xrtrtixs, but most ofw/class ladies are not good on bed tho
hmmmm awon eleyi tun gba research # thumbs up

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Cool83(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
I need to go for working class

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

vizkiz:

marrying someone as jobless as you are will be the biggest mistake of one's life undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
Emusmith, if to say this thread no make front page, I for drink garri sleep! In fact, I for suspend for air grin

Thanks bro!

How you dey

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by fajani(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
emusmith:
So many relationship issues here and there. Guys and Ladies are asking so many questions such as:

a. Is it OK to date an undergraduate with the aim of marrying her?

b. How old is modest for a girl to get into a relationship?

3. I caught my girlfriend with another guy, should I break up with her?

A lot of salient and underlying factors exist why relationships of many years 'dilapidate' in a twinkling of an eye.

I'm not against dating an undergraduate but I'm against dating one with an undergraduate's mindset. There are quite many who believe they are not yet ready for this whole relationship saga hence doing you a favour hanging out with you. Shocking, but true. To such, I say, Bon Voyage!

As the age long mantra says, Only time will tell.

When these girls behave that way, some times, you don't get to blame them even as Ladies in general believe you know what you're up to coming to ask them out...The crux of this thread is Dating a Working Class Lady Has More Advantages And Better Chances Of A "Safe Landing"Than Dating An 'undergraduate'. Let's see some of my reasons:

1. Good Money Management Skill.

A working class lady better understand how hard it is to make money. Yes, she buys shoes and some times engage in profligate spending but with caution. She tries to keep a part for the rainy weeks, LOL. With this attitude of hers, you can hand your ATM to her without worries tongue

2. Maturity

Maturity is built in her through the stress at work. Though girls will be girls but there are some things you won't see her get involved in. Imagine her working and schooling at same time, you'll hardly even see her in social networks sef. How we need mature ladies in the dating game and not just recharge card beggers.

3. Her Generosity Is Heightened

It is expected she has conquered the "Me Alone" attitude because a part of her salary goes to her family, supposedly. Some times, she sends some to her siblings. Most times, she is left with a little. At those moments, her dp will change, "Family is everything". True! Those guys in her work place wondering, "what's she doing with her money?". Now you know. You can be sure she will be of financial help to both in-laws.

4. She Has A 'better' Idea On What She Really Need In Her Man.

She has met several kinds of guys, so her choosing you is more of her "last resort". Having dated "many guys", you're one lucky dude. o:
You can't count on an undergraduate that much. She still has many choices to make: Uni, Masters, NYSC, Work place etc. Oh mehn!

5. Financial Assistance

She can be of great help when the burden of pre-marriage activities come knocking. Also, she won't just come into your house with her GMG, but with some of her things too that will benefit all. It's not compulsory but it's relieving, you know.

6. Less Time for Casual/Childish Stuff

It's hard to find a working class Lady who is engrossed with work find time to live carelessly (partying). It might exist but only in rare cases. More often than not, she spends time with her closest besties not with any T, D & H. If she is ALWAYS on Social Network, forget it. At least, you can tell she has a dream, a passion, a drive. Even if she is less busy, she tries to perfect her tailoring, dancing or designing skill. She hates being idle. Above all, childish stuff like being the FTC or making money out of guys on internet or real life disgusts her.

7. Work Exposure

Having to work with other married colleague of hers, she gets to know the real needs of every man thus coming into marriage with some form of relevant information. Just hope she doesn't meet the wrong women sha.

Have a good evening smiley
#covers blanket#
working class or no working class, women are women

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Cyriloha(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
simeonii:

You see, one man poison(Vizkiz) is another man food....vizkiz pls try and also propose/marry introvert so you get her a job.....this Lady F and Introvert be like say dem dey follow some people from Village reach Nairaland cheesy grin

hahaha haha haha haha haha haha OMG I WILL PROBE YOU BRO FOR TAKING THIS CASE TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
fajani:
working class or no working class, women are women

Of course, they're not men. Can you underscore your point?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Beamborla(f): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Emusmith, you mean no hope for people like me? sad
Diaris God!
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by fajani(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
emusmith:

Of course, they're not men. Can you underscore your point?
The first duty of a man is to pray seriously when planning to choose someone who he intends marrying,the fact a lady is undergraduate or working class has no positive or negative impact in a man's life, provided that you have dated the right girl... I am dating an undergraduate girl and she is not a burden on me, If we are truly meant to be, i don't see any reason why the relationship won't be a successful one....

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Beamborla:
Emusmith, you mean no hope for people like me? sad

Diaris God!

C'mon sweery, With God, all things are possible.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
fajani:
The first duty of a man is to pray seriously when planning to choose someone who he intends marrying,the fact a lady is undergraduate or working class has no positive or negative impact in a man's life, provided that you have dated the right girl... I am dating an undergraduate girl and she is not a burden on me, If we are truly meant to be, i don't see any reason why the relationship won't be a successful one....

Good for you. cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by bummyla(m): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Beamborla(f): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
emusmith:

C'mon sweery, With God, all things are possible.
You want to sweery me after spoiling my market
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Beamborla:

You want to sweery me after spoiling my market

Oh, didn't know there were many others here undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Aystarz: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2015
erico2k2:
Girls we no get work no go like this topic sam sam grin grin grin grin

Some of them are here already, expressing that nauseating undergraduate attitude of theirs; others in hiding.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by damose12(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Nice write up OP. Had it in mind b4 nw but this serves as a reminder
Ladies una better work hard bc men no dey take chances again
My own working class sef get level o

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
SUGARBEE:
kiss kiss.. Financial support does it all
60%
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2015
damose12:
Nice write up OP. Had it in mind b4 nw but this serves as a reminder
Ladies una better work hard bc men no dey take chances again
My own working class sef get level o
hmm
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:33am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Noted Mr. Vizkiz

very mature response. Thumbs Up

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by seangy4konji: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2015
this guy...you nor deh relent?
ladyF:
Hmmm....but they said when ur wife gives birth, she should resign to take care of the kids some time ago on this nairaland...ok bye

Modified: I was the FTC on Oga Nairaland's thread for super moderator grin although my comment is now hidden, but if u check his profile you will see my name as the last commenter. I'm highly honoured Oga Nairaland grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2015
emusmith:

Lalasticlala: Please save NL from kids like this.
This is a TROLL!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by CSTR2: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2015
vizkiz:

marrying someone as jobless as you are will be the biggest mistake of one's life undecided
This is too harsh my friend.
What did she do to you?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by omoikea(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2015
i think i have changed my mind!
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by 400billionman: 2:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Very nice thread. .

I dated an undergraduate and found that attitude of I am doing you a favour. Now I have built a strategy to beat that. I have dated most working class.. They are saucy. They feel arrived financially yet it's peanuts still depending on men to stay afloat. Most women have a false consciousness about money. I will prefer sponsoring a girl and have her respect 100percent than if she brings in N10k, she starts dictating for you. You never see anything..

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by 400billionman: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm....but they said when ur wife gives birth, she should resign to take care of the kids some time ago on this nairaland...ok bye

Modified: I was the FTC on Oga Nairaland's thread for super moderator grin although my comment is now hidden, but if u check his profile you will see my name as the last commenter. I'm highly honoured Oga Nairaland grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Won't you stop this nonsense ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by 400billionman: 2:45am On Aug 28, 2015
peeparty:
on point, so no hope for lazy gehs lol

Unless she is very pretty. Even if she has no job, she should be good in the kitchen and around the house..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by 400billionman: 2:48am On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:

Noted Mr. Vizkiz

You display slot of unseriosness around here tantamount to nuisance. Vizkiz just gave you a dose of many minds here.

It is not bad catching fun on the forum though.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by luthorcorp: 3:23am On Aug 28, 2015
emusmith certainly has a way of creating a trend and getting the traffic he needs all in a wrap...nice points though but not entirely true

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady by Coolguy12: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2015
You're spot on @OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.