Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments (71845 Views)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by xest(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"
Meaning what?

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sagio09: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
you have no pie - do you want a slice of my 10 percent ? hungry igbo man with no pie cheesy
hahaha..oga u wicked oooo,abeg give am 1% of it while I'll gv him 4% out of my 70%.Make we help him gather their actual 5% grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
igbos una fork up big time. you killed the two hausa leaders with impeccable diction. sardauna and sir tafawa balewa. how could you waste two talents like that ? whats wrong with yall ?

Yes NZEKWU is IGBO.... we have not deny him, But when he it come to crude Oil, Housas and Yorubas will say people from Delta state are no related to IGBOs... Biafra will unite all our brothers in Both SS and SE states

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
why him go like who nor like am, dem fit put sand for him Harry if him appoint them.
very true my brother. very true. that na wetin dem dey call TROJAN HORSE if he appoint them
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
see am dey make mouth like say he fit fight or even dey ready to die grin
BIA ONUKU, SHUT UP MY FRIEND
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by xest(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmm.na him sabi,as far as those he appointed will deliver well no problem,one nigeria
Wetin una knw women, no b to provide for una. One nigeria my foot
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by justin04(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Still leave PMB alone. No one will be in that position and not empower his region. I am from the South West, I don't see anything wrong. The three sections that would generate most money for the country are FIRS, NNPC and customs(in that order) , he nominated a Southwestern to head FIRS, a Southeastern to head NNPC and a notherner to head Customs. And lest we forget, the Northern population is more, thanks to them, he is the President today.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by baloney: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Has you pick the pie watch these

New tweak Create beautiful picture including your android os image 2 in 1 image

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKXPjk909sw
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

[s]Yes NZEKWU is IGBO.... we have not deny him, But when he it come to Oil PPl from Delta state are not IGBOs... Biafra will unite all our brothers in Both SS and SE states[/s]
SS dont want to be part of your lil biafran adventures. you are on your own. SS is rolling with yoruba and hausa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by baloney: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Has you pick the pie watch

New tweak Create beautiful picture including your android os image 2 in 1 image

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKXPjk909sw
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
olumalcolm:
if u wnt to die,u r free bt as for me I neva ready. Bomboclat
See them!
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
sagio09:
hahaha..oga u wicked oooo,abeg give am 1% of it while I'll gv him 4% out of my 70%.Make we help him gather their actual 5% grin grin
abi ? lmaoooo grin grin
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Some people go get high BP for this thread.
AfroKnight:

Once some people don't like you there is nothing good you can do for them that will satisfy them. I believe Buhari has realised that his goodwill is virtually wasted on some regions. They would never stop being his antagonists.

Besides as a northerner, most of his trustworthy contacts would be from his region. It's natural. Most of my trustworthy friends are from my ethnic extraction. If the time comes for me to appoint members of an effective team I would naturally pick from those I trust. The risk is too much to be politically correct, picking unknowns.

just listen to ur self.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
lawanson44:

[s]Chai! Your Shamelessness is so sickening! I give UP![/s] undecided
do you want part of my pie mr ndigbo-no-pie ? kiss

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by VirginFinder: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
lawanson44:

[b]
Monkey! Let me enlighten you...we Igbos do not need appointments to beat our chest! We are an economic power-house tribe of Nigeria. We come to South West and buy your lands and houses to your chagrin and disappointment. We do not jump up like you South West toads that are happy over "Aso Rock Toilet Cleaning Appointment". So you see...the spotlight shifts to you yorubastards that voted buhari and yet got 10% A MERE 10% and you are jumping up and down Do you know what that means? It means that buhari went on hunting expedition with your kinsmen, caught an antelope and when you all went back to the settlement, after the meat was roasted, yorubas got only the head while the whole antelope is being devoured by the Northerners! grin grin

Sorry for you boy! And the last time i checked, 0% and 10% out of 100% = FAIL!

So stop galivanting like a monkey. At least Igbos did not vote for him and we are better off than you all who voted and got a mere 10%.

My regards to Commissioner Osubande! [/b] grin grin

You are a dullard!

Vice President - Yoruba

Senate President - Yoruba (just like Kachikwu is ibo)

Deputy Speaker - Yoruba

Senate Chief Whip - Yoruba

House Leader - Yoruba

Only an iddddiot like you will say Yorubas are not better placed today than they were four years ago. Keep wailing.

Buhari's appointments are lopsided, no doubt, but Yorubas have notched up nice elective positions to cushion the effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Flairoqy:

You will die alone, moreover ojukwu died alone. Enemies of Nigeria will not live long to see the progress of Nigeria.
your entire ape household will be the first to be killed when it all start...
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by wizard007(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Later some morons and hyper-tech lunatics on Nairaland will come out and say that we are in one Nigeria! MAY GOD STRIKE THE GOD FORSAKING BUFFOONS WHO WOULD SAY THAT THERE WILL BE NO BIAFRA IN THIS LIFE!

BIAFRA MUST COME!!!!!!!!!! OR WE ALL DIE.............

You came alone and you will die alone soon just as you wish, mehn!!! Honestly if someone told me people can be as senseless as this I would argue.

Shouting muthafucker, on top a forum wey we no even no your existence.

Ofun e ma to ja danu!

So if Biafra comes to life, you believe you will be vindicated? Oloun baba nla ode ni e. Lemme tell you, stop living in fantasy because I pray it happens and you will realise how irrelevant you will remain.
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
do you want part of my pie mr ndigbo-no-pie ? kiss

Go and stick the pie into your mother's smelly c*nt hole tongue

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Vice President - Yoruba

Senate President - Yoruba (just like Kachikwu is ibo)

Deputy Speaker - Yoruba

Senate Chief Whip - Yoruba

House Leader - Yoruba

Only an iddddiot like you will say Yorubas are not better placed today than they were four years ago. Keep wailing.

Buhari's appointments are lopsided, no doubt, but Yorubas have notched up nice elective positions to cushion the effect.

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by xklusivechicago: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
D kind of leadership system in Nigeria in ds presnt days' of ours or dispensatn cud b best termed as MONOCULTURAL system of govt.i gues his imidi8 predecessor did smfn similar..it's al abt d chnge we v bin clamourin 4 anywae,i am scared d trend mite jst v 2 continue if nt well checked
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
lawanson44:

Go and stick the pie into your mother's smelly c*nt hole tongue
e done pain am well well shocked grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793277_epainam_pngfd50bf22fc7c789dc19079f33fa4a319

2 Likes

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
kingthreat:

If you have respect for God, you won't use Him for your ill justifications.
Where was your god when the terrorist buhari was making those one-sided appointments! Na only naked thunder go strike your entire generation in your graves...
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by chamboy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Firefire:
1. Aide de Camp to president: Lt. Col Abubakar Lawal, [Kano State, North-West and husband to President Buhari’s foster daughter].

Thank God, my region got 10%, all thanks to the brainwashed slaves. angry
gerrout of here
Shoroniyen
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by saintkel(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
well....
south east.... zero grin grin grin grin
in the words of Ahmadu Bello "When we cannot find a northerner for the job we recruit expatriates because if you employ an Igbo man as a laborer in a factory, by the end of the year he would be the supervisor of the factory"

D Igbo race is so blessed like d isrealites. U hate them they prosper, u love them, they flourish

1 Like

Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by WIZGUY69(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
BeskyPowa:
Bi[s]a this low life tramp, please go and ask you malnourished loose ass of mother where I can see that He-goat that mated her before giving birth to an imp like you because I will start the killing from them..[/s]..

WAISTED GOAT FLUID LIKE YOU!

BIAFRA MUST STAND!!!!

the thing pain am grin
u this mentally deranged bastard
have u ever asked the village lovepeddler of a mother how u were given birth to?
I wouldn't want to tell u ur history because if I should do so, suicide will be the only option.
oya say parallelogram to calm ur nerves. wink
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by petrov10: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Demdem:
Good development and some fools will start talking as if 90% so far has come from the north. This chart doesnt suggest any Northern Agenda crap. Besides, we still have far more positions not yet occupied or fixed than the ones that have been fixed so why all the shouting?
dem dem the old goat
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
camoung:

Mehn! You've lost control, fasten your seat belt, grab the wheel and think with your head not anus...
Bleep u
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by viktor01(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
thank God we still get 17%.............. grin shocked
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments by sukkot: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.