Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43321 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ovookotie1986: 3:41am On Feb 19, 2016
I'm a new member of this forum, somebody should pls tell me how post an issue for pipo to advice on, I have a problem which I need an urgent advice on pls help me out
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ishiamu(m): 3:42am On Feb 19, 2016
vfactor:
And u feel its the best?

Let me tell u the best: if u catch her in the act. Do not say a word about it. Pretend like nothing ever happened. Act normally like u have always done, or even nicer. If she tries to talk about it, just say its nothing and that u understand. After 1week she will run out of your house.

N/B:
After all these while, it made front page! Hope dey!

Easier said than done
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ovookotie1986: 3:51am On Feb 19, 2016
It's possible for me to change my username n how pls someone should talk to me
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 19, 2016
God forbid! i
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

A woman who can cheat on her husband can definitely kill the husband sso wats the poiint?

For a woman to cheat on a man iit involves meticulous planing and only a slut will open her legs for another man if there is no form of deep feelings for a man.

So since she wants to be a slut i beliieve i shouuld treat her lke one.

Why on earth should ii waste my money on a LovePeddler?

By herself she will look for money to start a divorce and i wiill simply conceed to the divorce. simple.
What of food? would you stop eating her food?

because that is where she can get and deal with you mercilessly if she has a wicked heart!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by splmosixx(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Noted..this piece will definately help someone
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You have good intentions but I am not a patient Man.

The marriage ended that moment, the rest will just be sorting out the legalities.

Oh and I will gladly pay handsomely to sever the wanton beyotch.

But honestly,dont you think a repentant adulterous wife needs a second chance?

A lady you love and have invested time,efforts and emotions in building a life with her goofs and she is really sober i bliv she should have a second chance.

There is no guaranty that your new lady wont be far worse.

It is an unrepentant adulterous wife that needs to be dealt with...my opinion.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 5:34am On Feb 19, 2016
stardragon:

What of food? would you stop eating her food?

because that is where she can get and deal with you mercilessly if she has a wicked heart!

That is the first thing i will stop eating.

But i wont send her packing neither will i spend my 1 kono to file for divorce but she must clear her pooh by herself.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Oo fiku sere

You're playing with death.

If an adulterous wife doesn't kill herself
She'll kill the husband.

Pray against having an adulterous wife

We have 2 types of adulterous wife...the repentant and the unrepentant..the first one is ok but the second one is the terrible one.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2016
U2ice:
And d qns keeps popin....if I got her in d act? A woman I truely LOVE, mehn....

Forgivin her won't b d issue but forgettin and forgetting totally

Hope u dnt cheat?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

But honestly,dont you think a repentant adulterous wife needs a second chance?

A lady you love and have invested time,efforts and emotions in building a life with her goofs and she is really sober i bliv she should have a second chance.

There is no guaranty that your new lady wont be far worse.

It is an unrepentant adulterous wife that needs to be dealt with...my opinion.

First, if she cheated then she doesn't love you.

Second, it's a business investment so you win some and you loose some. Reinvest with someone else, like setting up a new company.

Third, if the next one does the same thing then kick that one to the curb too.

My views, admittedly, are tainted, I don't live in Nigeria so my outlook is from an Americans perspective but this life is only one chance, there's no retake like in the movies. This is it. So live it and live it well.

I'm on my 3rd marriage so I talk the talk and walk the walk.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by HaneefahRN(f): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Oo fiku sere
You're playing with death.
If an adulterous wife doesn't kill herself She'll kill the husband.
Pray against having an adulterous wife
Likewise an adulterous man
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Amberon: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2016
you're pathetic.
Toks2008:

A woman who can cheat on her husband can definitely kill the husband sso wats the poiint?

For a woman to cheat on a man iit involves meticulous planing and only a slut will open her legs for another man if there is no form of deep feelings for a man.

So since she wants to be a slut i beliieve i shouuld treat her lke one.

Why on earth should ii waste my money on a LovePeddler?

By herself she will look for money to start a divorce and i wiill simply conceed to the divorce. simple.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Fearcom:

Real people. Real stories.

In an encounter a serially cheating fiancée, I did what the Op is saying now. From someone I carried like an egg, someone I really loved and never cheated on, the tables suddenly turned. She became my intimacy gadget/sex slave. Like a piece of as*hole available for my use. Banged her anytime my manhood stood erect. What am I even saying? My di*k spent more time in her mouth than her own tongue! Then I stopped eating her food. Never allowed her sleep at my place anymore. Never allowed her entry to my kitchen. The Nevers were very many...and when she insisted in sleeping over..yeee! She didn't sleep throughout cos I kept banging her continuously. She endured it for a little while before she stopped sleeping over( am not an easy person to make love to if am not gentle grin) chai! I'm not a wicked person but that lady brought out the worst in me. She was very calculating and manipulating but in the end she left..
*modified* that was a long time ago though. I heard she's married now and am married also....

A good thing you have a first hand experience.

I honestly laugh at the foolishness of guys who spend their money divorcing a worthless LovePeddler...GOD FORBID.

treat her like a super LovePeddler she chose to be and even when she decides to leave your house,tell her categorically that she still remains your wife and divorce proceedings must be follwed before she can be wuth another man and she will be arrested if seen by you going about with another man expecially if u guys are legally married.

Infacty make a report to the police that your life is threatened by her.

This is a sure way to deal with an unrepentant lady.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

First, if she cheated then she doesn't love you.

Second, it's a business investment so you win some and you loose some. Reinvest with someone else, like setting up a new company.

Third, if the next one does the same thing then kick that one to the curb too.

My views, admittedly, are tainted, I don't live in Nigeria so my outlook is from an Americans perspective but this life is only one chance, there's no retake like in the movies. This is it. So live it and live it well.

I'm on my 3rd marriage so I talk the talk and walk the walk.

I love it when people with real experience contribute to topics such as this.

As i wrote..IF YOU REALLY LOVE A LADY and she goofs and becomes sober..i nliv she deserves a sec chance.

Look at this instance..you have been with a lady for years,built a life together and for one crazy reason she decides to do the forbidden with another man and you find out..then you send her packing even after much plea from her....i nliv you have done that other guy a good favour cos he will coll down to really do the shit outta a lady YOU LOVE and u while you are in your house going tru emotional wreck,your emotionally troubled wife is being drilled recklessly by another man...i dont think it makes sense.

It is if she does it the second time that i will now treat her like the slut she has chose to be.

Everyone deserves a sec chance.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by zeb04(f): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2016
why is your life so miserable

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Skmoda360(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2016
zeb04:
why is your life so miserable
lol
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by pulsa(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Not getting married ever... so... that piece of advice don't apply to me...

But if a girlfriend cheats... we cool... I cheated too... you know...
funny I also don't ever want to get married, and here I was thinking I am the only one with that train of thought.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

I love it when people with real experience contribute to topics such as this.

As i wrote..IF YOU REALLY LOVE A LADY and she goofs and becomes sober..i nliv she deserves a sec chance.

Look at this instance..you have been with a lady for years,built a life together and for one crazy reason she decides to do the forbidden with another man and you find out..then you send her packing even after much plea from her....i nliv you have done that other guy a good favour cos he will coll down to really do the shit outta a lady YOU LOVE and u while you are in your house going tru emotional wreck,your emotionally troubled wife is being drilled recklessly by another man...i dont think it makes sense.

It is if she does it the second time that i will now treat her like the slut she has chose to be.

Everyone deserves a sec chance.

I don't do emotional wrecks, that's a waste of time. Love is also overrated, there's no such thing as love. It's mutual understanding and respect that I crave from a woman. F love.

You believe in giving second chances, I don't believe in it and will never offer it to anyone that betrays me.

We'll agree to disagree on that.

Have a nice evening.

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by pulsa(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2016
ovookotie1986:
I'm a new member of this forum, somebody should pls tell me how post an issue for pipo to advice on, I have a problem which I need an urgent advice on pls help me out

go to your profile and create a new topic, sefini.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by pulsa(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2016
ovookotie1986:
It's possible for me to change my username n how pls someone should talk to me

you can't change your username
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
A lady who is not really desired by her hubby will be doing him a big favor by cheating on him because he will waste no time in sending her packing but If you find your wife cheating on you and you truly love her, what would you do?

1.Give her a second chance if she asks for forgiveness?
2.Leave her against all odds and marry another lady who may even be worse than your ex?
3.Start living a randy lifestyle by screwing every available lady till you grow old and start living a miserable solitary life?

Different men will react differently but i will definitely settle for the first choice IF I LOVE THE LADY because i believe it will be foolish for me to dump her and push her to the other man who will now cool down to really have his way with a woman i have invested so much time on.

But If she does it the second time,i won't waste my money filing for a divorce because i will be very foolish to use my hard earned money to free her so that another man can have full access to her NO WAY.

I would rather do the following.

1.Starts acting as though nothing happened.
2.Kill every love and passion i have for her.
3.Start Treating her like a real slut by laying with her recklessly like i have never done before.
4.Find another lady to marry.
5.Tells her until she divorces me, she still remains my LovePeddler while also stripping her all the benefits of a wife.
6.Apparently i will make the marriage hell for her but will never give her the luxury of spending my money to divorce her to be with her new love...NEVER.

So guys what would you do if A WIFE YOU TRULY LOVE cheats on you?

The same thing I would want her to do to me if she catches me cheating.. FORGIVE and Carry on.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by jaywise(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2016
grin ;DThis is surely a counter thread
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by macino1(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2016
okay
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by InvertedHammer: 7:29am On Feb 19, 2016
/
If I get caught cheating, my wife is free to go.

If I catch my wife cheating, I am free to go.

Every human being should have boundaries else the person is just another zombie occupying space in the world.

\

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by don4real18(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2016
vfactor:
And u feel its the best?

Let me tell u the best: if u catch her in the act. Do not say a word about it. Pretend like nothing ever happened. Act normally like u have always done, or even nicer. If she tries to talk about it, just say its nothing and that u understand. After 1week she will run out of your house.

N/B:
After all these while, it made front page! Hope dey!
Hollywood has affected the way you think
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ronald4lif(m): 7:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Don't get it? Do you mean I need to read this post or any piece for that matter before knowing that once I catch my wife cheating the marriage has reached it end? undecided
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Cutehector(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Be like say Oga Toks2008 sef like kitty-cat pass Prof Ronald4lif cheesy
u mean am grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by ronald4lif(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Be like say Oga Toks 2008 sef like kitty-cat pass Prof Ronald 4lif cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2016
don4real18:

Hollywood has affected the way you think

Really? Just cos u can't doesnt mean other people can't. That's being self centred.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by TheArchangel(f): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The same thing I would want her to do to me if she catches me cheating.. FORGIVE and Carry on.
Ezemmuo, are you typing this or has your password been hijacked.?

That's a good one though.
This flesh is really weak and needs to be forgiven when it errs.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:
A lady who is not really desired by her hubby will be doing him a big favor by cheating on him because he will waste no time in sending her packing but If you find your wife cheating on you and you truly love her, what would you do?

1.Give her a second chance if she asks for forgiveness?
2.Leave her against all odds and marry another lady who may even be worse than your ex?
3.Start living a randy lifestyle by screwing every available lady till you grow old and start living a miserable solitary life?

Different men will react differently but i will definitely settle for the first choice IF I LOVE THE LADY because i believe it will be foolish for me to dump her and push her to the other man who will now cool down to really have his way with a woman i have invested so much time on.

But If she does it the second time,i won't waste my money filing for a divorce because i will be very foolish to use my hard earned money to free her so that another man can have full access to her NO WAY.

I would rather do the following.

1.Starts acting as though nothing happened.
2.Kill every love and passion i have for her.
3.Start Treating her like a real slut by laying with her recklessly like i have never done before.
4.Find another lady to marry.
5.Tells her until she divorces me, she still remains my LovePeddler while also stripping her all the benefits of a wife.
6.Apparently i will make the marriage hell for her but will never give her the luxury of spending my money to divorce her to be with her new love...NEVER.

So guys what would you do if A WIFE YOU TRULY LOVE cheats on you?

eeeewwww op so u mean after catching your wife repeatedly you still continue having sex with her that's disgusting....... even me as a woman if my husband cheats on me repeatedly I don't think I'll ever let him touch me again u know why I'll find it disgusting, imagine that sane mouth he has used in kissing some parts of another woman body ewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.