Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (43318 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Genycharl(f): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Fearcom:

Real people. Real stories.

In an encounter a serially cheating fiancée, I did what the Op is saying now. From someone I carried like an egg, someone I really loved and never cheated on, the tables suddenly turned. She became my intimacy gadget/sex slave. Like a piece of as*hole available for my use. Banged her anytime my manhood stood erect. What am I even saying? My di*k spent more time in her mouth than her own tongue! Then I stopped eating her food. Never allowed her sleep at my place anymore. Never allowed her entry to my kitchen. The Nevers were very many...and when she insisted in sleeping over..yeee! She didn't sleep throughout cos I kept banging her continuously. She endured it for a little while before she stopped sleeping over( am not an easy person to make love to if am not gentle grin) chai! I'm not a wicked person but that lady brought out the worst in me. She was very calculating and manipulating but in the end she left..
*modified* that was a long time ago though. I heard she's married now and am married also....

Eeyah maybe she wasn't so calculative as you thought. when you meet the calculative ones.....tsk tsk tsk you will know the difference
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2016
So how do u treat a husband that cheats .....MEN sha.They all want a faithful and virteous woman when they are not saints ...Abeg u can't eat ur cake and have it...Stay loving and faithful and ur wife would reciprocate not that u 'll be chasing young babes and u 'll expect ur wife to be "sista comfort "

peace

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by UncleJudax(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2016
repogirl:
lol, I no talk am? OP is feeling like James Bond, he wants to pay the adulterous woman back in kind but doesnt realise that some women are Very wicked and calculative.

Never underestimate a woman o. Mr. OP
Especially when it comes to doing evil.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

He is a complete m.oron. For some reason he want's to come out as a wise, knowledgeable person but ends up looking like a foolish uninformed id.iot. Stories he should be posting should go something like this. True story;

I met my wife when she was 20. She wasn't what you'd call the sharpest tool in the shed but i could tell she had serious potential, plus, she was and is probably the most beautiful woman on the planet. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "yeah right. Everyone says that about their wives". Well, i can assure you that is not the case. You need to see her to believe. She still looks pretty much the same way she was when we first met. And that's after 3 kids. She's like a freaking vampire. Anyway, i digress. My apologies. I get carried away whenever i talk about her. We met and i knew she was the one. Problem was she was not up to what you'd call my "standard". Beauty alone can only get you so far. A person has to develop one's self in order to maximize their true potential. First thing i did was hurt her feelings. Really bad. I let her know she was too vain and she was not using her true potential; her mind. She was a model and probably thought she could be a model forever. Of course, she didn't like hearing the truth, no one does. But eventually she took it in stride, which is why i love her so much, and started developing herself immensely. She got so immersed in self improvement and ambition that she almost overtook me in that aspect. And 15 years later, she has her own successful business, a masters degree and a mother of three. Don't worry, warri boy no de come last. I had to step up my game as well. Not to brag, but i . . . . . . . wink. That's the beauty of our relationship; we challenge ourselves to be better. If either of us stumbles, the other picks up the slack. We motivate each other to do better. And this is not saying we don't fight. Our fight's are epic. Our makeup is even more awesome. This is the kind of message this moronic toks2008 should be spreading. Not this kindergarten psychology he attempts to spread. Marriage is a partnership. Not a slave owner relationship.

Wow!smiley. This is the kinda of threads I wish he would write. I have called him out several times on his manner of approach to these issues. I have explained to him that women have changed. As an adult, he should be trying to do is bridge the gender gap instead of widenning it. I can't blame him though, I blame the married women and shameless single women who take him as their personal lord and saviour. sad

Look at this convo from the fading beauty thread:

I am sorry your threads are not YOUR OPINION.

They are based on stereotypes many women have heard over and over again. Stereotypes that make every daft guy thinks he is superior to a woman. Stereotypes that have succeeded in confusing women. Stereotypes that make the equal treatment of all genders harder despite several laws. Stereotypes that steep into us unconsciously that make us treat other gender more or less than we would have if we had considered them humans with human emotions.

Therefore I am justified to antagonise you every time you spread these stereotypes

This was his reply:

And i would have so much loved it if you always antagonize with intelligent standview rather than empty contents cos you just did exactly wat you have always done.

Empty message.

My reply:

I don't argue stereotypes

They always lack substance and sometimes I wonder how people get carried away with itsad

This thread for example was borne out of a stereotype. How on earth would you say that a woman's beauty fades? I can't believe that some women actually fell for that. A woman is always beautiful, maybe the ones you know are the ones who lack confidence in themselves and their bodies (their personal lossundecided). All around me, I see older women remarying, in fact a woman with four kids (all graduates) is about to marry for the third time this August. I understand what you were trying to say, you could have stated that men marry younger- easy peasy, but you had to reduce women to nothing to drive home your point. The whole world knows that men prefer to marry younger, that is where you could have explained to women why they should marry above their age group or during their 20s if they desire their age group.

With that approach you would have succeeded in balancing a gender-issue and passed your message without making women feel more inferior and confused. However that is not what you do. You come on Nairaland and tell us why we should feel more inferior because we are women

Toks2008, I am still waiting o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by hassymo5(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2016
IF A WOMAN CHEAT STONE IS CAST ON HER AND IF A MAN CHEAT HE IS CELEBRATED....SO I DONT GET IT..90% OF MEN ARE CHEATERS...
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Senseless posts as usual by this same person undecided

Its not a must you get married okay,stop creating threads like this that won't add something meaningful to the lives of people who read it.

Not all marriages are like hell as you think besides no one is perfect. Moreover both sexes cheats so its highly derogatory to talk about the female folks the way you do. Wonder if its a man that mothered you.

Such gibberish posts that often makes me think if life has been so cruel to you anyways its not the same for everyone.

So quit misleading people biko,there is more to life than all of these maladies. Cheers smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2016
esosa993:

eeeewwww op so u mean after catching your wife repeatedly you still continue having sex with her that's disgusting....... even me as a woman if my husband cheats on me repeatedly I don't think I'll ever let him touch me again u know why I'll find it disgusting, imagine that sane mouth he has used in kissing some parts of another woman body ewww

My sister seems you have never been love struck before?

If you truly love someone,and tyhat person bleeps up in the case of adultery,you will feel so pained but as individuals, we will react differently and that exactly is waht i will do.

If you know how a guy makes love to a LovePeddler he detests and a lady he loves,you will understand the difference.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Let me send a vivid message to many posters who have problems with their grey matter.

It is never mandatory to comment on a thread you hate and anytime you see such,you can simply ignore rather than make comments that portray you as a low life and mentally unstable person.

Freelance writing is a passion i have and i do not believe any sane human will resort to cursing another because an opinion is made.

I am not in any way pained when i see people who should be sane act so insane when they curse and attack the person or personal life of a writer but i rather feel strong pity for them because that is a bad sign of mental and psycological instability and studies have shown that not everyone who makes comment on an online social medial platform is human in the real sense and those who could be human are probably writing from a psychiatry ward.

Henceforth,i will never respond to any comment that has any form of vulgarity,hateful word but only comments who has intellectual substance.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Let me send a vivid message to many posters who have problems with their grey matter.

It is never mandatory to comment on a thread you hate and anytime you see such,you can simply ignore rather than make comments that portray you as a low life and mentally unstable person.

Freelance writing is a passion i have and i do not believe any sane human will resort to cursing another because an opinion is made.

I am not in any way pained when i see people who should be sane act so insane when they curse and attack the person or personal life of a writer but i rather feel strong pity for them because that is a bad sign of mental and psychological instability and studies have shown that not everyone who makes comment on an online social medial platform is human in the real sense and those who could be human but are fond of cursing are probably mentally unbalance.

Henceforth,i will never respond to any comment that has any form of vulgarity,hateful word but only comments who has intellectual substance.

If you are not intelligent enough to argue your points based ON THE SUBJECT MATTER please you can just be a spectator rather than exhibit an insane attitude os cursing and attacking the writer....

As i always say,...the best way to know the level of IQ of an individual is to obsereve how he or she reacts to the opinion of others.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by 4C2215131: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
End the marriage. . . No time to waste on her anymore. Life has to go on.

There is no mending a marriage about to hit the rocks based on infidelity on the part of the wife. For the sake of both parties especially the woman, it's best everyone go their separate ways never minding what informed her decision to cheat.

Some things can't be fixed save one wants to live in denial.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by skywalker240(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2016
ok
Jst keep watching

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

As i always say,...the best way to know the level of IQ of an individual is to obsereve how he or she reacts to the opinion of others.

Toks, seriously you need a real life job. so that by the time u get home at night u will be too tired to remember to bash women. I know ur type. In real life na woman go dey feed u, u can never challenge any woman in reality so u come to a faceless forum and spew trash!

That msg up there should be for u. u just a problem when others don't agree with what u are saying.

Toks, get a life. Get something doing. Go and be busy. Do something meaningful with ur time. stop bashing women. We don't need men like u.

If i see u face to face I will spit 'thick kelebe' on ur face. BOY! U DISGUST ME! U claim to be 40yrs old but conductors under ojuelegba bridge reason better than u on every level. Toks, give up on ur failed mission and get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

That is the first thing i will stop eating.

But i wont send her packing neither will i spend my 1 kono to file for divorce but she must clear her pooh by herself.
that can't be possible, living in the same roof with a woman and not be eating her food.

she must ve her way to entice you, and if she eventually succeed u'ar in for trouble.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by bukatyne(f): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

He is a complete m.oron. For some reason he want's to come out as a wise, knowledgeable person but ends up looking like a foolish uninformed id.iot. Stories he should be posting should go something like this. True story;

I met my wife when she was 20. She wasn't what you'd call the sharpest tool in the shed but i could tell she had serious potential, plus, she was and is probably the most beautiful woman on the planet. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking "yeah right. Everyone says that about their wives". Well, i can assure you that is not the case. You need to see her to believe. She still looks pretty much the same way she was when we first met. And that's after 3 kids. She's like a freaking vampire. Anyway, i digress. My apologies. I get carried away whenever i talk about her. We met and i knew she was the one. Problem was she was not up to what you'd call my "standard". Beauty alone can only get you so far. A person has to develop one's self in order to maximize their true potential. First thing i did was hurt her feelings. Really bad. I let her know she was too vain and she was not using her true potential; her mind. She was a model and probably thought she could be a model forever. Of course, she didn't like hearing the truth, no one does. But eventually she took it in stride, which is why i love her so much, and started developing herself immensely. She got so immersed in self improvement and ambition that she almost overtook me in that aspect. And 15 years later, she has her own successful business, a masters degree and a mother of three. Don't worry, warri boy no de come last. I had to step up my game as well. Not to brag, but i . . . . . . . wink. That's the beauty of our relationship; we challenge ourselves to be better. If either of us stumbles, the other picks up the slack. We motivate each other to do better. And this is not saying we don't fight. Our fight's are epic. Our makeup is even more awesome. This is the kind of message this moronic toks2008 should be spreading. Not this kindergarten psychology he attempts to spread. Marriage is a partnership. Not a slave owner relationship.

Nice one

We need you more around.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

A good thing you have a first hand experience.

I honestly laugh at the foolishness of guys who spend their money divorcing a worthless LovePeddler...GOD FORBID.

treat her like a super LovePeddler she chose to be and even when she decides to leave your house,tell her categorically that she still remains your wife and divorce proceedings must be follwed before she can be wuth another man and she will be arrested if seen by you going about with another man expecially if u guys are legally married.

Infacty make a report to the police that your life is threatened by her.

This is a sure way to deal with an unrepentant lady.

Can't a woman also adopt this method?

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Nice one
We need you more around.
abi o. my sister. not some sad low life peeps.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Can't a woman also adopt this method?

Ofcourse she can and that was why i wrote in the first part of this write up that the lady should start seing the guy as a sex partner and no longer a hubby.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2016
stardragon:

that can't be possible, living in the same roof with a woman and not be eating her food.

she must ve her way to entice you, and if she eventually succeed u'ar in for trouble.

E be like sey you never jam some guys...
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The same thing I would want her to do to me if she catches me cheating.. FORGIVE and Carry on.

The bottomline is that there should always be a second chance if the lady is caught..in the case of the guy too i believe ladies easily forgive and forget so yes it is expected of her to forgive you.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by omocheche(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2016
And you will still be sleeping with her? Of curse you cant say no to such. quote author=Toks2008 post=37450300]

Ofcourrse the marriage is ended but i will never waste my money on freeing her. Thats my point!

At least let her be my LovePeddler while i get another wife.[/quote]
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2016
cherrymum:

Toks, seriously you need a real life job. so that by the time u get home at night u will be too tired to remember to bash women. I know ur type. In real life na woman go dey feed u, u can never challenge any woman in reality so u come to a faceless forum and spew trash!

That msg up there should be for u. u just a problem when others don't agree with what u are saying.

Toks, get a life. Get something doing. Go and be busy. Do something meaningful with ur time. stop bashing women. We don't need men like u.

If i see u face to face I will spit 'thick kelebe' on ur face. BOY! U DISGUST ME! U claim to be 40yrs old but conductors under ojuelegba bridge reason better than u on every level. Toks, give up on ur failed mission and get a life.

Apparently you are mentally disturbed and i can bet anything on it that you are also emotionally and psycologically unstable judging from your comments.

If you are same emough,you will observe that 95% of my threads are created in the evening time as you can see on the time stamp meaning i do them mostly when im free from the daily hustles and i also write to relieve stress since i enjoy it.But then even if i write them at 9a.m in the morning i believe it only shows that i have control over my life and im not a zombie some where subjugated by a fellow human ..a life you are definitely living right now.

I would have allowed your rantings to pass judging from your condition but because you mentioned that J O B part is why i wnt to drop this line.

First i pray that GOD delivers you from the slavery mindset that have engulfed you.

Olatokunbo is the CEO of Diamond Field ltd,a company i eztablished probably when you were still in pry school judging from ur childish utterances and it is people like you whose husbands nver ammount to anything big in life because you are so myopic and mentally shallow to believe that everyone you see online who has time to express his or her passion is jobless.

In your mentally redundant world...one must be busy all through n nver have time to do anything else,how dumb and hopeless you must be.

Sis you are sick..give me your contact and i will provide a psycologist for you.

For the records...i am not an employee but an employer,a job giver and i give peoples life meaning by empowering them finacially since i was just 26 which was 14yrs ago.

Note of warning..next time you want to exhibit your low life pepper seller nature pls go very very far away from me.Your spitting and kelebe talks is suggestive that you are probably a classless crass lowlife slut.

Tell your husband if at all you are married that the world is no longer ruled by the busy people or by those you picture as having a real life Job but it belongs to the smart ones.

I just overlook the foolishness and myopic mentality of some people..you are indeed pathetic.

Dont bother quoting me cos i wont reply...i only did just this one time to educate u on how to be more ensync with the present world.

Freelance writing is my passion and i will always have time for it.

Ashunu
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by banmee(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2016
doveda:

Wow!smiley. This is the kinda of threads I wish he would write. I have called him out several times on his manner of approach to these issues. I have explained to him that women have changed. As an adult, he should be trying to do is bridge the gender gap instead of widenning it. I can't blame him though, I blame the married women and shameless single women who take him as their personal lord and saviour. sad

This was his reply:

My reply:

Well said.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by banmee(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
doveda:

This was his reply:

My reply:

Lol...i doubt he'll show up.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by niyi123: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fearcom:

Real people. Real stories.

In an encounter a serially cheating fiancée, I did what the Op is saying now. From someone I carried like an egg, someone I really loved and never cheated on, the tables suddenly turned. She became my intimacy gadget/sex slave. Like a piece of as*hole available for my use. Banged her anytime my manhood stood erect. What am I even saying? My di*k spent more time in her mouth than her own tongue! Then I stopped eating her food. Never allowed her sleep at my place anymore. Never allowed her entry to my kitchen. The Nevers were very many...and when she insisted in sleeping over..yeee! She didn't sleep throughout cos I kept banging her continuously. She endured it for a little while before she stopped sleeping over( am not an easy person to make love to if am not gentle grin) chai! I'm not a wicked person but that lady brought out the worst in me. She was very calculating and manipulating but in the end she left..
*modified* that was a long time ago though. I heard she's married now and am married also....

So one mugu has married a lady you termed ''Intimacy gadget/sex slave'', very disgusting, that is why I can never marry non- virgin. Imaging someone seeing my wife and telling his friends that was my 'used and dumped girl', God forbid.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
niyi123:

So one mugu has married a lady you termed ''Intimacy gadget/sex slave'', very disgusting, that is why I can never marry non- virgin. Imaging someone seeing my wife and telling his friends that was my 'used and dumped girl', God forbid.

lol..this got me lauging so hard.

O boy better close your eyes and pick one...
No matter how crazy a man can be over a lady,that same lady is probably a intimacy gadget for another man.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently you are mentally disturbed and i can bet anything on it that you are also emotionally and psycologically unstable judging from your comments.

If you are same emough,you will observe that 95% of my threads are created in the evening time as you can see on the time stamp meaning i do them mostly when im free from the daily hustles and i also write to relieve stress since i enjoy it.But then even if i write them at 9a.m in the morning i believe it only shows that i have control over my life and im not a zombie some where subjugated by a fellow human ..a life you are definitely living right now.

I would have allowed your rantings to pass judging from your condition but because you mentioned that J O B part is why i wnt to drop this line.

First i pray that GOD delivers you from the slavery mindset that have engulfed you.

Olatokunbo is the CEO of Diamond Field ltd,a company i eztablished probably when you were still in pry school judging from ur childish utterances and it is people like you whose husbands nver ammount to anything big in life because you are so myopic and mentally shallow to believe that everyone you see online who has time to express his or her passion is jobless because in your mentally redundant world...one must be busy all through n nver hv e time to enjoy himself.

Sis you are sick..give me your contact and i will provide a psycologist for you.

For the records...i am not an employee but an employer,a job giver and i give peoples life meaning by empowering them finally since i was just 26 which was 14yrs ago.

Note of warning..next time you want to exhibit your low life pepper seller nature pls go very very far away from me.

Tell your husband if at all you are married that the world is no longer ruled by the busy people or by those you picture as having a real life Job but it belongs to the smart ones.

I just overlook the foolishness and myopic mentality of some people..you are indeed pathetic.

Dont bother quoting me cos i wont reply...i only did just this one time to educate u on how to be more ensync with the present world.

Freelance writing is my passion and i will always have time for it.

Ashunu

Tokunbo, ur generation na ashunu. You are blameless o, it's d mod that transfers ur shit to where important matters should be that I blame. U employer of labour my asshole! Who dash u company? who borrow u. I'm sure my mai guard earns better than u. I will quote u! I have ur time werey oshi! brother ode! agabaya! *waka* for ur life.

You will be insulting and downgrading women all d time. can't u ask urself if your mum was treated like this in all this ur demeaning ways, how will u feel. It is always women women women! Dont u have another thing to use ur life to do?!!!!!!!!!!! agbaya oshi! agbaya oshi!! agbaya oshi!!!

if ur sister tells u that her husband treats her d way u want men to treat women like toilet, Olatokunbo brother ode! how will u feel. oloriburuku mashanfani oponu oniranu... oniranu jatijati!

I have yr time o. bring it on hot hot! I've been ignoring u but today, i will season that ur overgrown bushy bear bear, pubic hair and armpit hair and give u to eat. Oloshi!
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by niyi123: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

No matter how crazy a man can be over a lady,that same lady is probably a intimacy gadget for another man.

I like originality, even right from childhood till now I don't like anything second-hand.

I can never marry non- virgin, it is my long term resolution.
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Toks2008(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
niyi123:

I like originality, even right from childhood till now I don't like anything second-hand.

I can never marry non- virgin, it is my long term resolution.

Eyaah..but what if you eventually meets a virgin and after you made her a woman she now goes out to sleep with another guy..what would you do?
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by olatex25(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
vfactor:
And u feel its the best?

Let me tell u the best: if u catch her in the act. Do not say a word about it. Pretend like nothing ever happened. Act normally like u have always done, or even nicer. If she tries to talk about it, just say its nothing and that u understand. After 1week she will run out of your house.

N/B:
After all these while, it made front page! Hope dey!
smile.... dere 's fire on d mountain and u think u are safe, I bet if she didn't kill u before d 1week... never underestimate a woman dey are more devilish dan DEvil itself.... be warned....
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
olatex25:

smile.... dere 's fire on d mountain and u think u are safe, I bet if she didn't kill u before d 1week... never underestimate a woman dey are more devilish dan DEvil itself.... be warned....

U re right. Some women can be that way. If you want to follow this, you have to be smarter than she is
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by doveda: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Intimacy gadget?
I Ike your choice of wordssmiley
Re: Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Toks2008, I've checked d internet o for CEO Diamond field ltd. Tokunbo ur name no dey for there o. Abi na 'sand fill" u wan type. Yeye lawma like u. The diamond field ltd i saw can never employ u as gateman not security i, boy difference dey.

This is what is on google o "Jean-Raymond Boulle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jean-Raymond Boulle is the founder of Diamond Fields Resources".

Ok, ur english name na Jean-Raymond Boulle abi.
Agbaya oniro oshi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Update On My Husband Leaving Us / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.