Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (34761 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:
.. most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up
My friend's niece holds an engineering degree and hasn't had a job that can sustain her after six years of graduating and she still shouts TRANSFORMATION. The Enugu-Onitsha road is no longer passable yet my Igbo brothers want continuation of GEJ. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Beremx(f): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
I have been very silent on this recent appointments by President Buhari. I will make my opinion known when he has finished making his appointments.

Meanwhile,i am still a core supporter of Mr. President. cool

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by asha80(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2015
omenka:
Absolutely true. I had to advice one of them the other day to spend more time on the jobs and careers section of the forum rather than spend all day cursing Buhari in the politics board. I put it to him somehow someway, his unemployment isn't unconnected to the misrule of PDP over the years.

I just don't understand why an unemployed youth would support such a party.
you guys are just deceiving yourselves if you think inner apc members are not complaining too
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by millhouse: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Fabrics
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
I have been very silent on this recent appointments by President Buhari. I will make my opinion known when he has finished making his appointments.

God bless Nigeria
Berem my dear, is the north enjoying more electricity, better infrastructure, schools, etc? Has the north become another Dubai? When you enter a motor vehicle or aircraft you don't ask the driver or pilot where he's from. You want to be taken safely to your destination. You don't ask the doctor if he's Igbo or yoruba or Daura. Please I'm not so primitive.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
asha80:
you guys are just deceiving yourselves if you think inner apc members are not complaining too

No. You are being deceived. Majority of Nairaland posters are from the youth population, unemployed or still in school. But they are so engrossed in ethnic reasoning that I can bet they'll never get far in life.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by kuuljay(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin no wander our brothers from the land of the Rising sun has been. forming in between their mouths grin grin grin grin they had compiled lists of hard working illustrious sons to head MDAs grin >: grin grin grin grin grin pls you people should calm down Baba said it will go round... that's if you are ready to work with a certificatesless illiterate terrorist who rears cows grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by asha80(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2015
kITATITA:

No. You are being deceived. Majority of Nairaland posters are from the youth population, unemployed or still in school. But they are so engrossed in ethnic reasoning that I can bet they'll never get far in life.
if you think some politicians in apc are not complaining because of these appointments vis a vis what they hoped to gain when apc ascended to power then I guess you are not a Nigerian or you know nothing about a Nigerian politician..is it only in nairaland you see complaints? What about newspapers ? Abeg leave matter
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2015
To lead an orchestra successfully u Must turn your back on the crowd...

Click my signature, n learn how u can use your andriod phone to run diagnostic checks on ur vehicles...

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2015
asha80:
if you think some politicians in apc are not complaining because of these appointments vis a vis what they hoped to gain when apc ascended to power then I guess you are not a Nigerian or you know nothing about a Nigerian politician..is it only in nairaland you see complaints? What about newspapers ? Abeg leave matter
Because the political jobbers can manipulate your thought process. Same people manipulate what you read in the papers and watch on TV. Same people brought Nigeria to the extent that government will need to borrow money in order to pay salaries. Same people will want you to clap for them for rehabilitating roads that were built by the military without noise. You can think for yourself if they haven't stolen your ability to reason. We need complete deviation from the ethnic, religious and political norms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by asha80(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
kITATITA:

Because the political jobbers can manipulate your thought process. Same people manipulate what you read in the papers and watch on TV. Same people brought Nigeria to the extent that government will need to borrow money in order to pay salaries. Same people will want you to clap for them for rehabilitating roads that were built by the military without noise. You can think for yourself if they haven't stolen your ability to reason. We need complete deviation from the ethnic, religious and political norms.
hey hold it there.
That I say what goes on in politics of Nigeria dies not mean I agree with them..i am just stating the obvious fact of what goes on in politics in Nigeria and counter the belief in was only politicians in.pdp that are complaining.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:
.oh my God, I didn't read the full story thou..

All this idïots shouting Buhari is tribalistic bla bla bla all thieves. They just looking for their own pocket and not for helping their pple...

I just pity some goats on nairaland wailing abt not putting Igbo, Yoruba bla bla bla...once again, since when pdp have been choosing some random thieves, what have achieved

Oh God when will pple ever learn?? This thieves u shuffering and shmiling pple are fighting for will never help u!!!! They just fighting for their own national cake like what the man up there said...

PDP supporters are becoming very very annoying, most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up PDP...

Look am from anambra, when I visited my state last year I wasn't really impressed. U see a lot of pple riding bikes or doing some petty business but these modaf**** will still say all hail to gej lol..sorry for your life's thou..u guys are doomed!!
but anambra people doesn't have mouth odour u must be from osun or oyo that's where are from ozu

4 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by odinese(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Who is this Yoruba Igbo wannabe?

Look, I'm not any wannabe guy...I actually stated the state I come from
I can see u are one of those dumb pdp supporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by odinese(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but anambra people doesn't have mouth odour u must be from osun or oyo that's where are from ozu
Umu nwanne gi bu ozu..
Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Ogbonnaya Onu should just shut up.

He looted Abia state dry. There was monumental corruption during his tenure in Abia state. What did he achieve in Abia state. He and his commissioners like Obasi Odefa should return their loots back to Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by kamair237(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2015
LOYALTY!!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by CSTR2: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
lol.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2015
great...Sai Buhari

Great decision...more credible northerners in the right places please...

Ride on...... grin

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by christinie(f): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Another APC propaganda. You people must be jokers to think we ever believe any of your propaganda. Umu ewu.
LanreBrown:

Copied from Ajayi Temitope Carter's FB Wall.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153211745728867&id=732758866&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153211745728867&__tn__=%2As
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol!! Something big indeed!! Who cares anyway?
In the other news I just finished listening to Radio #biafra

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by FreeGlobe(f): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
why will lalasticlala dump every unconfirmed cock and bull story on Nairaland frontpage? What is this Seun? Is this now a gossip site?

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by christinie(f): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
When I say APC you say Propaganda.
APC propaganda!
APC propaganda!
APC propaganda!

Cavet emptor.
Buyers beware.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by philips70(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
PassingShot:
If the president really plans to balance out all appointments at the end of the day, he should have waited to have all positions filled before going public. That way, the needless public backlash that has trailed this latest announcement would have been averted.

I wish the president wisdom and success in leading the country out of comatose.

You really think the president cares about the feelings of idiots that kept his project in this pitiable state? Or are you being swayed by the many irresponsible kids on this forum who doesn't even know their right from their left neither who their real enemies are?
Relax, Buhari knows exactly what he is doing. He's exactly the kind of man Nigeria needs at the moment.

6 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by hinwazaka: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
You want to spearhead the progression and development of the country, by spreading lies and utilising the tools of misinformation. It makes no sense to create this bogus story, so as to hold brief for the President. Femi Adesina, is already tasked with that job. "A friend to Onu told you", what a joke. Mr Ajayi, you deserve a one way trip to Krazee town, for this ridiculous story.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by PMBfirstson(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Patiently watching all you wailing wailers....my father is not insane as you all thought...#change has come to stay..things are not like before again

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok that's will be very good to hear.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by FreeGlobe(f): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:

God bless Nigeria
your opinion is irrelevant. Even rochas your godfather in apc does not even know his standing in the party right now..

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by M4gunners: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Thunder fire whichever that composed this fake news and place it here. That is all i can say for now. How about Oshiomhole and the list he said US gave to Baba about a Minister that stole 6 billion?

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by brospee: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Pmb is d elected president. He should be allowed to plan how to either succeed or fail. Let him choose whoever he likes. All we need is change and good governance

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by sukkot: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Dr. Onu according to my friend said his house was like Mecca yesterday in Abuja with no space for people to move around in anticipation that he would be announced as the SGF. In his house were Igbo professionals who want appointments and influencers who came with lists of those Onu should appoint as Head of MDAs since the Office of SGF is assumed to coordinate this. When someone else’s name was announced his house became empty within minutes. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, Dr. Onu is a lonely man as all fortune seekers have disappeared. That is who we are. We want appointments for our village and ethnic man/woman so we can get our own share of national cake. Onu said all those crying over appointments for him or anyone is not for love, it is for what they hope to get. shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by litetias(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2015
I think I have said enough on this appointments issue already.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Supporter Orders Rotimi Jacobs To ‘Sit Down’ During Proceedings / Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.