Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope (34745 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Buhari, Atiku At Ogbonnaya Onu’s Book Launch Today (Photos) / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Beremx(f): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
fx45:
Nne, where have you been? You've been missing in action of late... I hope you're not disappointed or disillusioned. I would advise you don't continue hoping against hope. A leopard can never change its spots.... That is Buhari for you. We're not a bit surprised around here.

#CheerUp
I am not disappointed or disillusioned. Thanks for your concern
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by fx45(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beremx:
I am not disappointed or disillusioned. Thanks for your concern
And I've missed you too... In all honesty
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Bowwow11(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigeria politics is mischievious d earlier we stop talking about it d better 4 us
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by henryuzor(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
ramdris:
Whatever PMB wanna do, he should hasten up to douse tension cos even though I voted him, his appointments is truly making me worried.
Worried....are you expecting any appointments personally?...even .if anybody from your region is appointed,will that person give you a kobo?
Why are you peopke so naive? And gullible?....politicians are fighting for their pocket and you are here clapping behind them
You should be more interested in the dividends of democracy that can affect your life personally like employment,good roads,constant light e,t.c not busy clapping behind politicians who are looking for appointments to help themselves and their personal families

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by adconline(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
odinese:
.oh my God, I didn't read the full story thou..

All this idïots shouting Buhari is tribalistic bla bla bla all thieves. They just looking for their own pocket and not for helping their pple...

I just pity some goats on nairaland wailing abt not putting Igbo, Yoruba bla bla bla...once again, since when pdp have been choosing some random thieves, what have achieved

Oh God when will pple ever learn?? This thieves u shuffering and shmiling pple are fighting for will never help u!!!! They just fighting for their own national cake like what the man up there said...

PDP supporters are becoming very very annoying, most of them aren't even doing good jobs, either they doing a very hard work or they still searching for jobs, and u still see them coming here to post all hail to gej or up PDP...

Look am from anambra, when I visited my state last year I wasn't really impressed. U see a lot of pple riding bikes or doing some petty business but these modaf**** will still say all hail to gej lol..sorry for your life's thou..u guys are doomed!!
Tell us when u visit Daura. Don't insult our intelligence that GMB is not vindictive and vicious after he has made over 125 appoints and none is from SE.. Religion and Region are two important factors in Naija. Would north accept this if reserve was the case??
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Jesusloveyou: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
ramdris:
Whatever PMB wanna do, he should hasten up to douse tension cos even though I voted him, his appointments is truly making me worried.
worry over what, how did it affect u, even if d president is from u village, it wil not still affect u positively, except u want him to steal for u like d clueless corrupt otuoke guy, what did d people of ogun state benefit from obj, is time we change our mindset, that is d change we are experiencing now, and this is d change, i voted for, God bless PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by adconline(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Facebook is not a credible source!!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by amusadele: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
bigerboy200:

Wow..see as u dey vex for politicians matter.. na wa oh..
Na so we ham. Na fight to finish time be this since some seemed superior and regard others empty things. Abi you nor see Buhari dey appoint only him people? If GEJ had done this, Buhari and violent blood would promised paralledl government. They would have gone for war.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by ststyreal(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
More reason why he will never get the job

he's yet to be appointed and hungry village imbeciles have clamped on him like flies wey see sh it, how will he do a good job when he'll award contracts to his kinsmen and the corruption will continue[size=8pt][/size]

At this point I'm beginning to see reasons buhari is taking these bold steps

always remember
*I belong to everybody I belong to no body*

Good bless Nigeria
Huh! Keep deceiving itself, he belongs to the Hausa's.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by scionD: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Them say buhari no go school but where he got PHD in using those who have masters[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by adconline(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
worry over what, how did it affect u, even if d president is from u village, it wil not still affect u positively, except u want him to steal for u like d clueless corrupt otuoke guy, what did d people of ogun state benefit from obj, is time we change our mindset, that is d change we are experiencing now, and this is d change, i voted for, God bless PMB
It's when a Northern Muslim is in power we hear of this futuristic Naija. GMB that benefited from fed Xter by pairing with southerners is now saying let's kick equity to the gutters.. Would north Muslims accept it if a southern president did the same.. It's exclusive preserve of the North to pick and choose when to compromise but southerners are constantly reminded to compromise for the sake of unity of Naija
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Adminisher: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ibos should wake up from this culture of gain and materialism for its own sake. I don't care how this is perceived but I will say my own. The tribe is playing itself into a very bad spiritual and social corner.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by odinese(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=scionD post=37463731]Them say buhari no go school but where he got PHD in using those who have masters??[/quote

U failed to use the colour properly. Lol
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adminisher:
Ibos should wake up from this culture of gain and materialism for its own sake. I don't care how this is perceived but I will say my own. The tribe is playing itself into a very bad spiritual and social corner.
if only the country at the moment is well developed your comment would make more sense since Igbos have not being at the helm of affairs since 1970
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Azumy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
More reason why he will never get the job

he's yet to be appointed and hungry village imbeciles have clamped on him like flies wey see sh it, how will he do a good job when he'll award contracts to his kinsmen and the corruption will continue

At this point I'm beginning to see reasons buhari is taking these bold steps

always remember
*I belong to everybody I belong to no body*

Good bless Nigeria
hahaha u got m laffin 2 " lyk flies wey see sh!t"

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by damilola29(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2015

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by bigW(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
amusadele:
You and Buhari are the animals here. Infact Buhari is a barbrian and the most useless aimless man here. Ok, tell us the scientific proof that Buhari's Islam members are better than people of other tribes. If this action was done by GEJ, you people would have promissed parallel governments. You would send one of the most foolish senior man, Obasanjo to tell some of the most dangerious lies that GEJ is that is this. In fact you would have send suicide bumbers to kill innocent people because you not have blood or value for human beings.
Na una fault? I blame these senseless south south and some of the yoruba people who sees their own as empty.
The other day in Bayelsa, apc members, in their mega rally, instead of campaign for better government, were just insulting GEJ only. Very foolish goats. They think Buhari will abandon his Islam brothers? I swear Buhari will never even thing of any south south man, especially considering the fact that Buhari is a Fulani man, the only people who love thenselves alone. Tufiakwa, to the Izon, tufiakwa for the Yorubas and God bless the Ibo for their steadfastness.

Na FIGHT!!!!!!!! THE WAT WE YOUTH JUST COME ON NAIRALAND AND CURSE, CURSE AND CURSE INSTEAD OF GIVING VALUABLE POINTS, FACTS AND MAKE IT A DUSCUSSION.. MUST EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA BE ABOUT ETHNICITY? WE HAVE TRIED GEJ, DIS MAN IS ALREADY DIA, LET US SEE WHAT HE WOULD DO, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT FOUR YEARS WOULD BE DONE.
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by bigW(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
adconline:

It's when a Northern Muslim is in power we hear of this futuristic Naija. GMB that benefited from fed Xter by pairing with southerners is now saying let's kick equity to the gutters.. Would north Muslims accept it if a southern president did the same.. It's exclusive preserve of the North to pick and choose when to compromise but southerners are constantly reminded to compromise for the sake of unity of Naija

Mind you not every northerner is a Muslim, there are Christians Dia too, and d SGF is a Christian.. so abeg carry religions comot hia..
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by bigW(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

God bless you, as if even if SGF na from my village he go come dey give me mny.. ayim dat was Dia in d last government what did he do in d east, may GOD help us all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Vestido: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Disclaimer:

My attention has been drawn to a publication on the Facebook social media
platform of one Ajayi Temitope Carter titled “SGF, OGBONNAYA ONU AND
VAINGLORIOUS NIGERIANS”. I wish to make it clear that the said views as
credited to me are false and did not emanate from me. Accordingly, I urge
that it should be disregarded by all as it contains no truth whatsoever.
Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, August 30, 2015.

http://www.ogbonnayaonu.com/disclaimers/SGF-OGBONNAYA-ONU-AND-VAINGLORIOUS-NIGERIANS.php
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by omolami: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari enjoying his use of STICK AND CARROT game Ride on Mr dullard
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope by Vestido: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2015
PRESS STATEMENT

The attention of His Excellency, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, has been drawn to a seeming orchestrated campaign apparently originating from the social media to smear his hard earned reputation.

On Saturday, August 28, this year, a Facebook broadcast titled “SGF; OGBONNAYA ONU AND VAINGLORIOUS NIGERIANS” allegedly at the instance of one Ajayi Temitope was circulated in the social media without his knowledge and consent.

In it, Dr. Onu was falsely and perhaps maliciously credited as having told an unnamed friend of Mr. Ajayi Temitope in a 35minute telephone conversation that prior to the announcement of appointments into the offices of Chief of Staff to the President, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, among other positions, he (Dr.) Onu was informed by Mr. President of his intended action and why he would not be chosen for appointment as SGF.

The Facebook broadcast further falsely credited Dr. Onu with expressing regrets about how his Abuja residence had become “a mecca of sorts” for those seeking patronage from him in anticipation of his appointment as SGF and lamented that soon after the announcement was made without his being appointed to serve in the exalted capacity, his residence became deserted.

For the avoidance of doubt, it has become important to state in strong terms that Dr. Onu never expressed the views credited to him in the Facebook broadcast as no such conversation ever took place between him and our respected Mr. President. He could not have, therefore, communicated a nonexistent conversation to another person, more so an unnamed individual on telephone. Accordingly, it is false, cheap and utterly in bad faith. Already, Dr. Onu has personally issued a rebuttal on the matter which has been circulated in the social media in a Press Statement dated August 30, 2015.

However, it has become necessary to issue the foregoing clarification in view of ongoing efforts in some sections of the print and electronic media to further allude to the same phony Facebook broadcast without verifying the proof of its authenticity. Needless to add that such is capable of misleading the general public and by implication, injure the well-known integrity and honour which Dr. Onu holds sacred and guards jealously.

At this juncture, it is important to recall that soon after the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29, this year, the social media was awash with the purported “news” of his “appointment” as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

Specifically on May 31, this year, a spurious Twitter account surfaced in his name where he was quoted as having “thanked God and the good people of Nigeria for this opportunity to serve”. This was despite the fact that Dr. Onu does not own or operate a personal Twitter account, thus prompting him to disclaim the broadcast in a Statement dated June 1, 2015, which was circulated in the social media.

As one of the founding National Leaders of All Progressives Congress, APC, it is his conviction that nothing should be done to injure the rights of citizens to free speech, especially in a democracy. However, in the exercise of such rights, care and respect must be observed to ensure that it is done within the ambit of the law, guided by respect for the truth, good conscience and sincerity of purpose.

It is hoped that in all circumstances, more so in a democracy, the truth should not be twisted to serve pre-determined ends nor should the rights of individuals be muzzled to score cheap political points.

Finally, Dr. Onu reaffirms his faith in our democracy as the immutable vehicle of popular choice for a new Nigeria, where though tribe and tongue may differ, as brothers and sisters, united in the pursuit of a common destiny, we must continue to stand firm, resolute and together.

Sunny Onyeukwu
Former Chief of Staff to Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu
August 31, 2015.

http://www.ogbonnayaonu.com/media/news-release/re-SGF-OGBONNAYA-ONU-AND-VAINGLORIOUS-NIGERIANS.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Native Doctors Storm Imo Govt House For Cleansing Over Alleged Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.