Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money (14708 Views)

I met a dead man physically / Girl I Was Eyeing In My Hood Already Asking Me For 5k / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by naijathings(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:

It is inevitable...sex is always involved regardless if it is performed or conversed.

so because sex is inevitable then she should start getting her cash advance abi? for the sex that both parties would enjoy. why didn't she pay the guy for sex since it is inevitable? abi she dey do the guy favor by having the inevitable sex?

wetin person no go C ?

2 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by ivyT(f): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
What if she was so broke just b4 u met?nd there was no other means..dis aint a solid reason so think abt it..

Well its just a week,so u'll get over it cos love never to deY shak u
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by princeduke2013: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Did you ask for sex?

Nooo...I no ask am sexxxx oooo... I said it initially that I had plans for her ...more like to date her ...we never even see pass once not to talk of sexxxx
Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by herboshedhe(f): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why on earth will some ladies tend to downgrade themselves for heaven sake?
Even if u both never met that week,won't she survive
Eiyan buruku mati ba eiyan rere je o! @OP,chop knuckle jere,as u no dull urself Awon ole,alapa ma sise!

2 Likes

Re: Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money by princeduke2013: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
i'm sorry it took so long, just decided to log in today cos anytime i see the number of days wey i don use for Nairaland for my profile - e dey pain me con dey sweet me too .............just to complete my tori - She latter unblocked me and came out plainly that she needed 10k and she doesnt mind spending the nite over at my house & wouldnt mind being a side Bae during the lonely nites wink (Thank God i havent even wooed her cos nah so i for carry honnydistributor Olosho for house).....anyways, it ended whatsoever way u guys think it should end grin grin grin

My Advice - when u meet a new Bae in lag, Pls try and be direct cos most of them nah just runs girls working from home so that u no go love up con become maga on top same well wey maybe 10 -20 other guys dey drill per bill shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.