Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments (39484 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Court Asked To Void Buhari's Recent Appointments / 7 Reasons Why We Are Not Mad At Buhari’s Recent Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by WaleAdeyemo54: 2:15am On Aug 30, 2015
WRITERS RECRUITMENT !!! WRITERS RECRUITMENT !!! WRITERS RECRUITMENT !!!

KLIQ-IT ENTERPRISES is currently recuriting writers for the following writing roles:
1.Article Writers
2.Web Content Writers
3. Academic / research Paper writers.

QUALIFICATION
1. Good command of English Language
2. Graduate, Masters Holder and PhD level writers

Send your applications to recruitment@kliq-it.org
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Eluwilussit(m): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2015
MORNDEW:
MANY OF US ARE NOT HAPPY
Mr. President, i will be very straight and blunt.
Your recent appointments have caused uproar in
every part of Nigeria. I am not against your
appointments neither am I in doubt of your
resolve for a better Nigeria but you must run an
all inclusive government that will not portray you
as an ethnic bigot as many believe.

During the electioneering campaign, i quietly
supported you and many times engage people on
your agenda for the country and the need to
have a man like you steering the ship of Nigeria.
I was re-christened 'Buhari' 'Sai Baba' and other
names that showed me as a Buharist. Mr.
President it was not an easy road to take. I was
called a traitor cos i come from the south south.
Many really had nothing incriminating against you
or accusation of corruption against you, they
only centered it on the reason that you are an
ethnic and religious bigot.

I could remember when Jega was announcing
the result, then, i was in one of the South
Eastern State and after you were declared winner
and i said 'YES CHANGE IS HERE' , one guy
nearly attacked me. He called me names and
asked me to keep quiet or else he will injure me.
I just left the scene quietly to avoid trouble this
is not with many numerous "abeg leavam" from
many onlookers. Mr. President that's how rough
the road was supporting you.

After you assumed office, i still have to always
defend every step you take because people have
known me as your supporter so any wrong you
do, people call for my head or gather to mock
me.

Baba, your latest appointments was a joke taken
too far. Your party was not aware and they all
came from the north. Today many mock us your
ardent supporters. 'We no tell you' is the greeting
i 've been receiving since today. 'Buhari cannot
change' 'Na him people him go favour'

even though you don't want to give the
appointments known figures in South south and
East, you could have given it to someone else. At
least one between Chief of Staff and SGF. Mr.
President Who are your advisers? Did you show
them the list? Did you consider their opinion? Or
you just went ahead and took the decision all by
yourself. If the later is what has birthed this
recent national outcry, then Mr. President it was
not a good one.

I have just been wondering what Ogbonaya Onu,
Rochas Okorocha, Chris Ngige, Joe Igbokwe, and
other Igbo men who took the risk in supporting
you will be going through in the hands of their
people. They were called different names yet
they believed in this course. Today it is as if
they made mistake doing so. The shame,
mockery and insult they will receive because of
these recent appointments is unimaginable.

Mr. President, we are not happy and we implore
you to thread carefully in national dealings as not
to fuel tribal crisis or do what will make we your
supporters regret giving you our backing amidst
danger. Please seek the input of your party
members in further appointments and remember
you 'belong to nobody and belong to everybody'.
Princewill Chimereze.
@P_Chimereze.

www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/08/open-letter-to-president-muhammadu.html

It is too late bro. You have been scammed. You were warned. You refused to learn from history.

A man who locked up almost all the southern politicians while the northerners that were actually in charge walked free, is an evil bigot. A man who is as proud as Buhari can't ever change. A man who said Abacha didn't steal our money, is a liar. What projects did Buhari execute in the whole of South, as PTF chairman? What did he ever achieve as a man, without quota system? Could he have become the president without Tinubu, Amaechi and the West? You know the answers.

Now back to the present condition of affairs, tell me, how can he ever balance things again? Does it occur to you that in the scheme of things at the moment, there may never be anyone from the SE, that will be present at security meetings? Does it not bother you Chimereze, his supporter from SS, that through his appointments so far, that Buhari is trying to unite the North by pacifying the minorities and Christians in the North? What else will one call it, if not Northern Agenda? Divide the South and Unite the North.

If Buhari is not bigoted and nepotic, his actions would have been geared towards pacifying the SS & SE, to show them that they got it wrong. He would have made a conscious effort to clear their doubts and misgivings. Instead, he's playing out the exact script that he was accused of.

So if at the end of the day, the SE gets one or two ministerial posts, how does that mitigate the damage already done? Do you understand the power structure in a government setting? You and many others like you have been scammed. Used and dumped. It is too late to back out. You must live with it. God help you, let Buhari succeed, despite his skewed method, else there will be no hiding place for you and your likes.

Meanwhile, I have not seen Bakila anywhere near NL in months. Bro, holler if you read me. Hope all is well with you and all your loved ones. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I'm not bothered!
More Northern appointments please.

smiley

As if Babanginda is any bette than Buhari. What can you point to that he left as a legacy to Nigeria?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Tinyemeka(m): 4:13am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

*falls from canoe tree*
grincheesygrincheesy

Unu ga'egbu nmadu mehn!

Lol. I wonder what portfolio was eventually assigned to Beremx after all her campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by GentleToks(m): 4:20am On Aug 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Crying after the head is off. Op, this thread is unnecessary. The damage has been done.
Igbos and South south will surely suffer from the action or inactions of people like you.
I know you may not have been born during his military regime, I witnessed it.

Buhari is Igbo hater.
Do you know reason why some Yorubas are not concerned about the lopsided nature of the appointments?
Because Igbos are the victim.

is life all Igbos? No. Is Nigeria all about Igbos? You guys are freaking annoying and selfish.

I warned Igbos here against their domination during Jonathan reign in power. Igbos dominated all the parastatals and ministries as if Igbos was the only tribe in this country.

Were Igbos concerned when Igbos connived with Jonathan to send the Yorubas to political oblivion?

Why do Igbos always stick to reactions of Others instead of their own action which attract reactions from others?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by onunwa21(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2015
South East people we re very ok wit every movement Buhari is taking. Pls don't speak 4 us.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Okeikpu(m): 5:03am On Aug 30, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Op the next time you want to vote listen to the free borns and not slaves down south.

Op say this daily prayer

" Oh God give me sense."

Lower Niger Republicans let watch and mock the people of Waste of Nigeria. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by SeverusSnape(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2015
uniklinkum:

Rubbish lie from the accursed soul, the whole of your bloodline are gutter swimming and dumpyard eating lunatics.
Uniklinkum my patient tongue

Hope you're improving?...grin

In the coming days, I shall know if the new drugs works perfectly well. cheesy
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Okeikpu(m): 5:08am On Aug 30, 2015
uniklinkum:

You zombie blocked head bimbo should stop boring us with your factory fitted stupidity. The same cum guzzling doorknob some days back that was chanting for secession, you never do well are confused troglodytes. Today you desire appointments and tomorrow you want out of the nation. What's expected from a guruguru and apa background imp raised in a pig sty as can been seen on the profile picture of the slack brained and overweight loser.
Get rich or continue to disgrace ur a$$ on ds forum. A word is enough 4the......

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by TuGreat(m): 5:12am On Aug 30, 2015
My great nairalanders...Download and enjoy this beautifull and great song for your listening pleasure.Thanks for downloading and God bless you all.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeH-s1a5XDd.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Okeikpu(m): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

*falls from canoe tree*
grincheesygrincheesy

Unu ga'egbu nmadu mehn!
NNE KEDU? UKWU GIA KARA AKA grin O DI MMA NHAZI smiley
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by change49ja: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2015
MORNDEW:
MANY OF US ARE NOT HAPPY

me.

not a good one.

Princewill Chimereze.
@P_Chimereze.

You've said it all Mr Princewill. He who has ears, let him hear...A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a schizophrenic patient indeed. Love starved dingbat.

Go look for your kind in the red light district, no matter how hard you try, She won't oblige you.
And her bodyguard springs to her defence.You are just pathetic.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2015
The whole purpose of this letter is simple.

In my opinion, the whole bother over which tribe gets appointments is nothing more than a storm in a teacup.

I have asked several people why they complain about Buhari's appointments. I also recall that we had the same arguments right from the time of the Millitary to the present day.

And the argument as to why Buhari should appoint South Easterners, why GEJ should have appointed more Northerners and why during millitary rule we should have had more from tribe X or region Y boils down to

1.If we have more of our people in place....we will get more jobs, our children would get more scholarships/admissions, etc.

2.If we get more posts, we won't become slaves.

The real reason why people have been playing the tribal card in this game is simple. Nigeria is a tribal society, and most people believe that there is a national cake to be shared.As a result , people fight over the sharing of the national cake.

And this fighting over the sharing of the national cake things does not diminish when it is one tribe (Witness the argument over which region should produce the governor in states with just one tribe).

The issue for me is clear. Nigerians should stop behaving as if there is a national cake. Nigerians should also stop behaving like rich pampered wives of rich men. Nigeria does not have money to share. We never had enough money to share. We are a poor nation and we must work for our money, we must struggle for our money. And the only way we can do that is by following the long and hard road to industrial development....whether together as a nation or apart as separate nations. That is the truth, and it is no lie.

And one thing....I know some people will read this article as an attack on someone's tribe. It is not an attack, or an excuse for the govt not to adhere to the laws on federal character. If you read it like that....maybe it is you with the problem. Maybe you need to change your mindset. You have governors and local government chairmen. They are not strangers. Put them to work for you. They can develop your state to such a point that you won;t need to be arguing for govt job. And all those states that win govt jobs will remain underdeveloped when they wake up and realise that being in power does not being good roads, good ideas, etc.

It is high time Nigerians stop agitating for awoof government. I am a Nigerian. I understand the Nigerian way of thinking in this matter. That does not mean it is the right way, or that we can never change to a better way.

Nigerians awake.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by PassingShot(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

I'm not bothered!
More Northern appointments please.

Cc: Obiag elli

As announced earlier, I am now Alhaja MizColiatugrin
Since we can't beat Buhari's apparent bigotry, those who must chop National cake should better fall in linecheesy

cheesy
grin
smiley
Alhaja MizColiatu, how you dey? grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by change49ja: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The whole purpose of this letter is simple.

In my opinion, the whole bother over which tribe gets appointments is nothing more than a storm in a teacup.

I have asked several people why they complain about Buhari's appointments. I also recall that we had the same arguments right from the time of the Millitary to the present day.

And the argument as to why Buhari should appoint South Easterners, why GEJ should have appointed more Northerners and why during millitary rule we should have had more from tribe X or region Y boils down to

1.If we have more of our people in place....we will get more jobs, our children would get more scholarships/admissions, etc.

2.If we get more posts, we won't become slaves.

The real reason why people have been playing the tribal card in this game is simple. Nigeria is a tribal society, and most people believe that there is a national cake to be shared.As a result , people fight over the sharing of the national cake.

And this fighting over the sharing of the national cake things does not diminish when it is one tribe (Witness the argument over which region should produce the governor in states with just one tribe).

The issue for me is clear. Nigerians should stop behaving as if there is a national cake. Nigerians should also stop behaving like rich pampered wives of rich men. Nigeria does not have money to share. We never had enough money to share. We are a poor nation and we must work for our money, we must struggle for our money. And the only way we can do that is by following the long and hard road to industrial development....whether together as a nation or apart as separate nations. That is the truth, and it is no lie.

And one thing....I know some people will read this article as an attack on someone's tribe. It is not an attack, or an excuse for the govt not to adhere to the laws on federal character. If you read it like that....maybe it is you with the problem. Maybe you need to change your mindset. You have governors and local government chairmen. They are not strangers. Put them to work for you. They can develop your state to such a point that you won;t need to be arguing for govt job. And all those states that win govt jobs will remain underdeveloped when they wake up and realise that being in power does not being good roads, good ideas, etc.

It is high time Nigerians stop agitating for awoof government. I am a Nigerian. I understand the Nigerian way of thinking in this matter. That does not mean it is the right way, or that we can never change to a better way.

Nigerians awake.

I understand where you're coming from and I totally agreed with you however, we have to understand that, this is politics we are talking about. A lot of people, especially in the southern part of Nigeria risks their lives for PMB and it'll be unfair if majority of his appointments are from the north.

It's easier to say it doesn't matter where the people he appoints comes from but you and I know that, having been labelled a tribalist and religious bigot, Buhari should tread carefully and at least prove to these people that he's not all that.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by tonychristopher: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2015
okolochyke:

Tony, what is wrong with your wife's teeth?

ask your mother son ....was with her last weekend

all these kids in this nairaland wont grow up...and they will want to act as if they are measuring up

have you thanked your dad for the lunch cos I know that you are incapable of feeding yourself

never you quote me again ..slippers get size

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by ELTON123(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Shut up dumbo, I am not in your league little man, you have no life offline reason you run after little girls online. You are the ediot seeking attention by quoting me, I do ignore your stupidity here cos you are one childish animal that have no life.

Buhahahahahah Coward Coming from a shameless dingbat who was making noise before the last election, you have no shame little man. Stick to your business of chasing underaged girls online, its your destiny to be daft and foolish.
mumu answer him what do you stand for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by AfroBlue(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Princewill Chimereze

^^
i beg, who is this small boy?
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by menxer: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2015
GentleToks:

is life all Igbos? No. Is Nigeria all about Igbos? You guys are freaking annoying and selfish.

I warned Igbos here against their domination during Jonathan reign in power. Igbos dominated all the parastatals and ministries as if Igbos was the only tribe in this country.

Were Igbos concerned when Igbos connived with Jonathan to send the Yorubas to political oblivion?

Why do Igbos always stick to reactions of Others instead of their own action which attract reactions from others?

Maybe PMB should consult Aba Market Women before appointing anybody. grin

I believe Naija can still make progress irrespective of who is appointed to FCT (federal character territory)grin

Federal Character: Eat your political cake and still have it back, abi? grin
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2015
uniklinkum:

It's evidenced from this write-up that the IQ of the average biafraudian is inversely proportional to their age. How does voting out the dumbest president on planet earth means hatred for igbo?

Are you sure you re okay at all

try seeing a med PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2015
onunwa21:
South East people we re very ok wit every movement Buhari is taking. Pls don't speak 4 us.

Think before talking trash

people talkong trash since 1333AD
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by teamchocolate: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2015
You are NOT a doctor, ur a FOOL. Doctors don't behave or talk like that... don't drag the medical profession in the mud thanks...

Which med skul did u graduate from.. oh I know...cuz you have a room in yaba psychiatric hospital, that makes u a doctor right

My friend, You have delusions of grandeur... doctor my foot! Pls nurse get me some haloperidol.. thx..

SeverusSnape:

I am a qualified psychiatric doctor and you know. From this post of yours, I see you've considerably improved cheesy *happy*

I shall continue till you fully recover, And you shall change this moniker of yours. Wouldn't want to be remembering the days of the unik-mad-linkum grin.

Patient 046, Now move to the ward!
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by teamchocolate: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2015
We understand nothing but one Nigeria, a better Nigeria which Jonathan obviously couldn't give even after 6 years.... undecided undecided

Sai baba!!! grin cool

mandax:

Lol. More northern appointments by PMB please, so that Buhari shall finally make Iyoloba understand that One Nigeria is a mirage.

So that Iyoloba shall understand that their blackmail against the Igbo on realizing Biafra is not worth it.

So that Iyoloba shall understand that Iyoloba country must develop faster than when it is under Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by franudi: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
MORNDEW:
MANY OF US ARE NOT HAPPY

me.

not a good one.

Princewill Chimereze.
@P_Chimereze.

Your buhari knows that he is not coming for second term.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by caprini1: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
I will soon be in church,and I know I will find the auditorium filled to the brim with igbos and Yoruba worshippers ,sheepishly calling one another bro and sister .Is the hugs fake? Is the pleasantries fake?Where is the unity in Christ? Anyway Christ didn't give up on us,so I won't give up on you guys.Please change ur attitudes towards one another.This is the reason why the North is bonded by their belief......If we profess Christ,why is the comments I see during yoruba and igbo e-wars ,have absolute nothing to show that we even know who Christ is? Where is the love? Where is the patience? Where is the kindness? Where is the peace? Today is sunday o...a word is enough for the wise.Happy Sunday to you all.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by ekwujuru: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2015
appointment of northern brethren to work with him sori to say they are just warming up Yoruba and Ibo's who join hands to select an unforgiving Fulani man whose ambition is to return power to those who feel they were born with it by the foolishness of our so called Nnamadi azikiwe appointment to manage oil money and not coco,tin,cotton etc not until Nigeria is confederated the northerns will remain the leaders ,men of honor and integrity coupled with their religion which is the most trust worthy
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by TopGee: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Why IBB removed Buhari - Lol
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by transient123(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
In as much I detest nepotism in facets.

What is source for the goose is also source for the gander.

I repeat again, if PMB likes let him make all members of his cabinet from chad, let this project call Nigeria work for ones.

Below are some of the appointments made during
GEJ led

1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom

2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu

3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi

4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu

5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi

6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon

7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu

8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa

9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki

10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa

11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh

12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu

13.FAAN~George Uriesi

14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu

15.SEC~Aruma Otteh

16.Sovereign Wealth

Fund~Uche Orji

17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil

18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo

19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua
Okpo

20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade

21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally
Mbanefoh

22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright
Okogwu

23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma

24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph
Odumodu

26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka
Nkem Mba

27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas
Wapmuk

28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie

29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo

30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio

31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter
Chigozie

32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr.
Yemi Kale

33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr.
Jonah Otunla

34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel
Yonongo Ukura

35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri

36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo

Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from
the South South.

37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba

38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye

39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh

40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe,

41. SGF- Anyim Pius

42. COS- jones arogbofa

43. CBN Gov- Godwin Emefiele etc..
U
How many Northerners are on this list? Let us
not forget the past so soon.
Where were all this ethnic jingoists then.
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by lovat(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
okolochyke:
Ugly obese hypocrite with two front teeth missing

Failed blogger and attention seeking renegade

You should concentrate on treating your mouth odour than writing jokes on NL
laasticlala I hope you saw this moniker breaking Rule 2 all through and nothing is being done to it. There should be sanity here, if a moniker should take solace in abusing and bullying another NLander without the laws of NL coming down hard then there is trouble.

Cc Afam4eva
Re: Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Alhaja MizColiatu, how you dey? grin
angry
That's no way to greet an Alhaja.

Biko Dobale!!!!!

grin
*runs out of thread*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari As A Military Officer During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health / Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.